What's new

Lenovo emerges as top PC seller in India, overtakes Dell & HP

we produce low cost, high quality goods for the rest of the world. we ship our reject and defect goods to India. That's because that's what they deserve.

Exactly, Indians get crap because that's all they are willing/able to pay for.

Almost ALL of the electronic equipment on Earth has at least one Chinese component inside it.

But India only gets the low end stuff, because they aren't willing/able to pay for anything better.

Hell, they even get the INDIAN FLAG made in China. :lol:

Now, even the Indian Flag is 'Made in China' - Times Of India

:rofl: lenovo is number 2 PC seller worldwide.

im surprised indians can afford a lenovo.

india laughing at china is like an african laughing at some poor people in china.
you cant make this sh*t up.

Lenovo was nowhere in India before it bought Thinkpad!

When Indians can afford China killers than only idiots will think that they can not afford Lenovo specially on a thread which talks about Lenovo being top seller in India..

Fact remains a fact no matter how much you troll - Lenovo turned ThinkPad into junk.. Ask any original Thinkpad user and he will tell..

:rofl: lenovo is number 2 PC seller worldwide.

im surprised indians can afford a lenovo.

india laughing at china is like an african laughing at some poor people in china.
you cant make this sh*t up.

Yeah I'm also surprised many indians can even afford a Lenovo. Though for most indian families they cannot afford a brand western computer desktop or laptop. That's why they make their cheap tab computers $35.

India's $35 PC is the Future of Computing | PCWorld Business Center

Most indians can only afford this.

You're right. :tup:

The idea here is to get India to continue relying on foreign goods. It doesn't matter if it is Chinese computers or French planes, as long as it is not Indian.

Er......the idea of trade is to get stuff you can't make or afford stuff that can be imported are cheaper prices, there are goods that even China has to import and cannot build on her own, you will admit to that will you?

India even asks China to help us build their infrastructure, roads/trains/buildings etc. That is how bad it has become.

Er.......i recall in initial phases of China/Hong Kong they repective entities did depend upon foreign entities to build infrastructure, roads/trains/buildings , was it really bad of China/Hong Kong then?

Africans get better deals than Indians because Africans don't haggle the way Indians do.

This is shown by the fact that very few Africans get arrested for cheating and stealing in China but many Indians do.

You have some source to back that up? like number of fraud cases involving Indians in China? or was the above a figment of your Indophobic perversion?

India has more poverty than Africa but still buying what they want.. Lenovo may not be costing more than Rafales I guess..

Na how can Indians know how much those things cost.. Only a Chinese sweatshop worker knows that..

A Chinese sweatshop worker makes 6 times more money than an Indian. There are several times more sweatshop workers in India than in China.

You have some source to back that up? like number of fraud cases involving Indians in China? or was the above a figment of your Indophobic perversion?

http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/article2772470.ece

indians can only afford chinese goods, we produce low cost, high quality goods.
indians are faaaaaaar too poor to afford expensive european goods.

indian poverty levels are worse than most sub-saharan african countries.

:lol: What are Chinese products?? You sweatshop workers produce for Western masters.. Iphones, Ipads and now since can not make a Chinese product worth name so bought Lenovo.. I am not surprised..

Exactly, Indians get crap because that's all they are willing/able to pay for.

Er.........that poor sense of judgment, couldn't there be a case of customer being oblivious?

Almost ALL of the electronic equipment on Earth has at least one Chinese component inside it.

Back your statement up,..................somethin tells me you won't

But India only gets the low end stuff, because they aren't willing/able to pay for anything better.

Retarded judgment which was already addressed above.

Hell, they even get the INDIAN FLAG made in China. :lol:

Now, even the Indian Flag is 'Made in China' - Times Of India

So?

$35 sh*t thats life savings for 95% of the indian population.
$1 is like what they earn in 1 year. and thats in a good year.

Where do you get such facts from, are you trying to insult your intelligence by posting such nonsense.

we produce low cost, high quality goods for the rest of the world. we ship our reject and defect goods to India. That's because that's what they deserve.

Stop joking about high quality goods.. I see how your high quality goods work in USA.. Btw, what is a Chinese product ? except for Chinese sweatshop worker producing like a bot for their western masters, working in 18 hour shifts and exposing himself to poisonous chemicals & gases, I don't think there are many Chinese products in the market..

Back
Top Bottom