What's new

Lee Kuan Yew

Read the two conflicting points you wrote.

So China being 92-93% Han right now (which is a FACT) has something to do with me asking you if you believe the Qing Dynasty was not Chinese?

The trolling (or illiteracy) continues.

Read the two conflicting points you wrote.

But Han does not equal Chinese. Han group is just one of 56 groups in China. As the main point for you Indians is

"India is not a real country. Instead it is thirty-two separate nations that happen to be arrayed along the British rail line.”

And English is the official language of India that united India. Without English, there would be no India.

In Macau and Hongkong, foreign languages are used along with Cantonese but Mandarin is never allowed. :lol:

But Han does not equal Chinese. Han group is just one of 56 groups in China.

If Han not equal to Chinese, it means China was united as a country for the first time during Yuan Dynasty at the end of 13th century and again during Qing dynasty. Ming failed to unite whole of China.

So China being 92-93% Han right now (which is a FACT) has something to do with me asking you if you believe the Qing Dynasty was not Chinese?

The trolling (or illiteracy) continues.

You are basically explaining Han Chauvinism.

In Macau and Hongkong, foreign languages are used along with Cantonese but Mandarin is never allowed. :lol:

If Han not equal to Chinese, it means China was united as a country for the first time during Yuan Dynasty at the end of 13th century and again during Qing dynasty. Ming failed to unite whole of China.
@ChineseDragon would you kindly respond his first statement for me.

And like my example many times already, America didn't exist until 1959 by your logic. Are you really going to make that statement as well. Every country's border change through time, and India subcontinent had a border and the Indian civilization had a border. But the country of Indian has no border until Britain first created India.

so India is a son of Britain.

More like a b**t**d son of Britain. Where as Australia, New Zealand, Canada and US are the legitimate sons of Britain.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ChineseDragon would you kindly respond his first statement for me.

And like my example many times already, America didn't exist until 1959 by your logic. Are you really going to make that statement as well. Every country's border change through time, and India subcontinent had a border and the Indian civilization had a border. But the country of Indian has no border until Britain first created India.

The Macaunese guy was telling that you can ask for government document in Portuguese language in Macau but will never access that in Standard Mandarin. :lol:

All I can understand that you are claiming China as a colonial power. Like the Whites conquered the land of Native Americans, same way Hans did with ethnic minorities. :cheesy:

Is that on a serious note or just a mere sarcasm?

Don't take him seriously since he himself feel ashamed of his Chinese ancestry. :cheesy:

so India is a son of Britain.

I can understand the frustration of a leftover Chinese in Siam.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Macaunese guy was telling that you can ask for government document in Portuguese language in Macau but will never access that in Standard Mandarin. :lol:

All I can understand that you are claiming China as a colonial power. Like the Whites conquered the land of Native Americans, same way Hans did with ethnic minorities. :cheesy:

Don't take him seriously since he himself feel ashamed of his Chinese ancestry. :cheesy:

I can understand the frustration of a leftover Chinese in Siam.

When China first become a country, it was much smaller than it is today. So you don't regard it as a country because its territorial border is smaller than todays. You regard China finally as a nation during Yuan dynasty as its border exceeded that of today's border. I'm also using the same analogy with US didn't grow to its recent size until 1959 so US was not a nation until then. If your logic apply to one country, it apply to another. I was not talking about colonial power as it has nothing to do with the definition of a country.

One thing is clear is that India is 32 -33 nations bind together by British railroad and English language. Two legacies left over from Britain that tie India together.

When China first become a country, it was much smaller than it is today. So you don't regard it as a country because its territorial border is smaller than todays. You regard China finally as a nation during Yuan dynasty as its border exceeded that of today's border. I'm also using the same analogy with US didn't grow to its recent size until 1959 so US was not a nation until then. If your logic apply to one country, it apply to another. I was not talking about colonial power as it has nothing to do with the definition of a country.

One thing is clear is that India is 32 -33 nations bind together by British railroad and English language. Two legacies left over from Britain that tie India together.

Too bad.. 80% of Indians can't speak the "official language of India". :laugh:

Next.. you should say, it's bollywood and Lord Shiva which unites India....

And given your ignorance in most matters, I assume you don't know Lord Shiva dates back to more than 4500 years ago, way back to the days of Indus Valley Civilization.

Now .. don't come back to say that India is so vast and enormous in various dimensions that it is not a country, but a planet of the solar sytem, just like Earth. :tup:

Too bad.. 80% of Indians can't speak the "official language of India". :laugh:

Next.. you should say, it's bollywood and Lord Shiva which unites India....

And given your ignorance in most matters, I assume you don't know Lord Shiva dates back to more than 4500 years ago, way back to the days of Indus Valley Civilization.

Now .. don't come back to say that India is so vast and enormous in various dimensions that it is not a country, but a planet of the solar sytem, just like Earth. :tup:

when face with facts, you turn to gibberish and religion that do not pertain to the topic at hand. Good bye.

when face with facts, you turn to gibberish and religion that do not pertain to the topic at hand. Good bye.

Pardon sir .. what facts did you show? - that your PRC is actually a piece of ***** left behind by Imperial Japanese? :laugh:

On the contrary, you were shown the facts in my previous post, and you are talking gibberish .. ain't it my dear "you, who does not have faith". :laugh:

c'mon about time you got yourself a new nick ... faith-less guy :laugh:

When China first become a country, it was much smaller than it is today. .

What sort of joke is this. :omghaha::omghaha:

Sometime you claim India is a united by Hinduism, sometimes claim India is only civilization not a country, sometime you claim English is uniting in India. Please give me a specific answer. :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom