What's new

Lee Kuan Yew

Too bad.. 80% of Indians can't speak the "official language of India". :laugh:

Next.. you should say, it's bollywood and Lord Shiva which unites India....

He will also claim that love for Chinese noodles unite India. :lol:

You are basically explaining Han Chauvinism.

It's not hard to understand. Han are one single ethnic group. The other Chinese are different ethnic groups, but most believe they are Chinese (and are therefore Chinese).

Ask the Manchus if they were Chinese or not during the Qing dynasty.

What sort of joke is this. :omghaha::omghaha:

Sometime you claim India is a united by Hinduism, sometimes claim India is only civilization not a country, sometime you claim English is uniting in India. Please give me a specific answer. :omghaha:

India was a civilization and an geographic expression until British created it. After that, it become a country when it declared independent. It stays together because of Hinduism and English. Without both of these two, India would break apart a long time ago already. So I hope this help you understand more about your country.

India was a civilization and an geographic expression until British created it. After that, it become a country when it declared independent. It stays together because of Hinduism and English. Without both of these two, India would break apart a long time ago already. So I hope this help you understand more about your country.

Without Hinduism? Why would India be without Hinduism, you are acting in bizarre manner? :rofl::omghaha: More than 80% Indians can't even speak English, then how could it unite India. :rofl:

But China only existed within Great wall of China, sometimes Hans were united, sometimes not. A united China is a gift of invaders like Yuan and Qing. While modern China is the gift of Americans. Americans saved you from the Japanese but all thankless Chinese hate Americans.

Without Hinduism? Why would India be without Hinduism, you are acting in bizarre manner? :rofl::omghaha: More than 80% Indians can't even speak English, then how could it unite India. :rofl:

But China only existed within Great wall of China, sometimes Hans were united, sometimes not. A united China is a gift of invaders like Yuan and Qing. While modern China is the gift of Americans. Americans saved you from the Japanese but all thankless Chinese hate Americans.

INDIC keeps persistently lying, I showed everyone the northern borders of the Ming dynasty at its greatest extent.

That is the point, without Hinduism, India would not stay as a nation after British formed it. 80% of Indians do not speak English, I would concur as I had deal with tech support from India. Those tech support people barely speak any English.

INDIC keeps persistently lying, I showed everyone the northern borders of the Ming dynasty at its greatest extent.

Ming was the largest empire ever founded by Han people although it dwarfs before Yuan or Qing.

That is the point, without Hinduism, India would not stay as a nation after British formed it.

In other words you are saying Chinese people won't be Chinese people without Chinese language. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

80% of Indians do not speak English, I would concur as I had deal with tech support from India. Those tech support people barely speak any English.

I never said everyone don't know speak English in India. :cheesy:

It doesn't matter, China is no more a country West to the Great Wall of China. The land always belonged to different civilizations throughout history until annexed to Yuan or Qing Empire.

@faithfulguy

Hinduism as a religion was invented and created by the British. No "Hindu" called themselves a Hindu before British rule in India. There was no organized religion, just different religions dedicated to different gods. Hinduism was applied to many different cults and religions of India. The word Hindu is not even from Sanskrit or Indic languages and isn't found in Hindu holy texts. Its derived from the word "Sindhu" and as used by Muslim invaders to describe Indians.

The Invention of the Hindu, by Pankaj Mishra

The Idea of India » Archive » A Temple Where I Begin To Understand That Neither Hindu Nor Muslim Means What We May Believe

Myth of One Hindu Religion

Souljerky: The Invention of the Hindu

The words "Hindu" and "Hinduism"

http://www.hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/h_meaning.asp

NS Essay - How the British invented Hinduism

It doesn't matter, China is no more a country West to the Great Wall of China. The land always belonged to different civilizations throughout history until annexed to Yuan or Qing Empire.

Han dynasty maps

HWC204.jpg

Roman_HanEmpiresAD1.png

viewLargerMapImage.do

Tang Dynasty

HWC227.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@faithfulguy

Hinduism as a religion was invented and created by the British. No "Hindu" called themselves a Hindu before British rule in India. There was no organization religion, just different religions dedicated to different gods. Hinduism was applied to many different cults and religions of India. The word Hindu is not even from Sanskrit or Indic languages and isn't found in Hindu holy texts. Its derived from the word "Sindhu" and as used by Muslim invaders to describe Indians.

The native name is "Sanatana Dharma" for Hinduism. Although you seems to be having insufficient knowledge about Hinduism, the Hindu trinity(Trimurti) is core concept of Hinduism(Brahma as a Creator, Vishnu as a preserver and Mahesh/Shiva as destroyer) which is followed by every sect of Hinduism.

The Persian first coined the word Hindus which initially meant Indian but later on applied to our religion.

Han dynasty maps

HWC204.jpg

I don't see all of current China united as one piece in any of these Empires of Han people, Tibet and Xinjiang were not even the part of Ming Empire.

Last edited by a moderator:
The native name is "Sanatana Dharma" for Hinduism. Although you seems to be having insufficient knowledge about Hinduism, the Hindu trinity(Trimurti) is core concept of Hinduism(Brahma as a Creator, Vishnu as a preserver and Mahesh/Shiva as destroyer) which is followed by every sect of Hinduism.

The Persian first coined the word Hindus which initially meant Indian but later on applied to our religion.

I don't see all of current China united as one piece in any of these Empires of Han people, Tibet and Xinjiang were not even the part of Ming Empire.

Are you saying that unless the country is not at its current size anytime in the past, then its not a country. For instance, were United States a country at 1783 even though it only had 13 states?

Ming was the largest empire ever founded by Han people although it dwarfs before Yuan or Qing.

In other words you are saying Chinese people won't be Chinese people without Chinese language. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I never said everyone don't know speak English in India. :cheesy:

Hinduism is one of the factors that keep India together as a nation. But not all nations need to exist because of religion. Japan would still be the Japan as a country without Shinto religion. The nature of country would be different. But India itself cannot exist without Hinduism that bind such a wide diverse people together.

Are you saying that unless the country is not at its current size anytime in the past, then its not a country. For instance, were United States a country at 1783 even though it only had 13 states?

There is difference between China and Chinese Empire as there is a Difference between Britain and British Empire. China only means the land within Great Wall.

There is difference between China and Chinese Empire as there is a Difference between Britain and British Empire. China only means the land within Great Wall.

Answer my question. I don't want to deal with your side track. If you cannot keep focus, ask your doctor to prescribe some medication. Or maybe in India, you don't need prescriptions.

You are insisting China was a colonial power. Did native American found America. It was founded by Europeans and as more settlers came it expanded westward.

You are insisting China was a colonial power. Did native American found America. It was founded by Europeans and as more settlers came it expanded westward.

Answer my question, was united states a country in 1783 when it only had 13 states.

Back
Top Bottom