What's new

Lee Kuan Yew

Hinduism is one of the factors that keep India together as a nation. But not all nations need to exist because of religion. Japan would still be the Japan as a country without Shinto religion. The nature of country would be different. But India itself cannot exist without Hinduism that bind such a wide diverse people together.

The geography of India almost remained the same throughout history with the descendents of the same inhabitants and recorded historical names.

But historically China is no more than a country within Great Wall.

The geography of India almost remained the same throughout history with the descendents of the same inhabitants and recorded historical names.

Thanks for point out that India is a geographical expression. When we talk about countries with a central power, you like to talk about geographies. Everyone knows that borders of countries change. For example, Poland has different borders than it has in the past before the partitions. US is at its greatest extent. India is at its greatest extend since granted independent by Britain, which created the Indian nation as we know it.

In any case, was US a country when it only had 13 states?

Answer my question, was united states a country in 1783 when it only had 13 states.

Tell me aren't new American state was always white majority, did that happened in China. Tell me aren't Britain and British empire different, ruled from London.

Are you saying hans are colonialist occupying lands of ethnic minorities. :cheesy:

Tell me aren't new American state was always white majority, did that happened in China. Tell me aren't Britain and British empire different, ruled from London.

Are you saying hans are colonialist occupying lands of ethnic minorities. :cheesy:

Your round about way of trying to answer a simple question make yourself look like an idiot. As you are not going to answer my question directly about America(not about Britain or China) no point for me to respond to your future posts. As a matter in fact, I'll now ignore you. bye.

Thanks for point out that India is a geographical expression. When we talk about countries with a central power, you like to talk about geographies. Everyone knows that borders of countries change. For example, Poland has different borders than it has in the past before the partitions. US is at its greatest extent. India is at its greatest extend since granted independent by Britain, which created the Indian nation as we know it.

In any case, was US a country when it only had 13 states?

All Americans call themselves immigrants and trace their history outside US.Does China also allow massive immigration from outside, did Han come from mars.

@INDIC, I had put you in ignore list. I have no need to read your post and make any response to you as you are not responding to my questions. As you are in ignore list, I would not read what else you have to say. Bye.

Last edited by a moderator:
@INDIC, I had put you in ignore list. I have no need to read your post and make any response to you as you are not responding to my questions. As you are in ignore list, I would not read what else you have to say. Bye.

Others will read it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your first claim is patently false. Did you know after the region now known as Manipur was converted to Hinduism only 300 years ago that the Brahmin Phurailatpam Atombapu Sharma rewrote the history of Manipur to make it seema sthough Hinduism as present there since ancient times?

The Court Chronicle of the Kings of Manipur - Cheitharon Kumpapa: Original ... - Saroj N Arambam Parratt - Google Books

A Manipur was mentioned in the Mahabharata. However, that Manipur had NOTHING to do with the modern area now known as Manipur. Modern Manipur was referred to as other names like Poirei Lamtam, Poerei Meetei Lamtam, Kangleipak, Meeteileak, Mahe, Kathe, Moglei, Meklee or Cassay. Then Indians renamed the land Manipur AFTER the land mentioned in the Mahabharata.

The Court Chronicle of the Kings of Manipur - Cheitharon Kumpapa: Original ... - Saroj N Arambam Parratt - Google Books

The modern Great Wall was not built until 500 years ago and you keep repeating the same bs over and over. The modern great wall is actually more to the south than the ancient earth walls built 2,000 years ago and even then, the Han dynastys northern borders were further north than its own wall.

Your first claim is patently false. Did you know after the region now known as Manipur was converted to Hinduism only 300 years ago that the Brahmin Phurailatpam Atombapu Sharma rewrote the history of Manipur to make it seema sthough Hinduism as present there since ancient times?

A Manipur was mentioned in the Mahabharata. However, that Manipur had NOTHING to do with the modern area now known as Manipur. Modern Manipur was referred to as other names like Poirei Lamtam, Poerei Meetei Lamtam, Kangleipak, Meeteileak, Mahe, Kathe, Moglei, Meklee or Cassay. Then Indians renamed the land Manipur AFTER the land mentioned in the Mahabharata.

Thanks for revealing Manipur is mentioned in our great epic Mahabharat and it refers to the same current landmass of Manipur. Many places in India had different names over different periods of times.

The modern Great Wall was not built until 500 years ago and you keep repeating the same bs over and over. The modern great wall is actually more to the south than the ancient earth walls built 2,000 years ago and even then, the Han dynastys northern borders were further north than its own wall.

Why you built modern Great Wall, which barbarians were threatening Ming Dynasty.

Thanks for revealing Manipur is mentioned in our great epic Mahabharat and it refers to the same current landmass of Manipur. Many places in India had different names over different periods of times.

Why you built modern Great Wall, which barbarians were threatening Ming Dynasty.

Manipur is a foreign Indian name given by the Indians to the land of the Meitei people.

The Meitei Dynasty was chronicled from 33-1763 CE and nowhere in their records was Manipur used until they were converted to Hinduism in 1700 and Indian Brahmins gave them that name and rewrote their history to make it seem as though Hinduism was always there.

The Great Wall was a defensive military structure like the Maginot Line.

There was no such thing as 'India' in history. Calling India a country in history is like calling Africa a country. India is like Africa in that both are geographic expressions, but India was united by Britain, Africa was not.

India owes everything to Britain. The best thing that ever happened to the Indian civilization was being colonised by the Brits. They civilized the Indians. They brought Indians from slum huts into the modern world.

There was no such thing as 'India' in history. Calling India a country in history is like calling Africa a country. India is like Africa in that both are geographic expressions, but India was united by Britain, Africa was not.

India owes everything to Britain. The best thing that ever happened to the Indian civilization was being colonised by the Brits. They civilized the Indians. They brought Indians from slum huts into the modern world.

Well, I won't say India was like Africa. India was more like western Europe, which shared the same civilization. Africa do not share the same civilization. Empires and kingdoms come and go in Europe. Empires and kingdoms come and go in India. However, Indians were united by Britain, as you stated. Europeans are now trying to unify itself to no avail. If Europe was united by a external force and gifted them a common language to bind Europe together, then Europe itself would be a country today.

Manipur is a foreign Indian name given by the Indians to the land of the Meitei people.

The Meitei Dynasty was chronicled from 33-1763 CE and nowhere in their records was Manipur used until they were converted to Hinduism in 1700 and Indian Brahmins gave them that name and rewrote their history to make it seem as though Hinduism was always there.

What foreigners or Brahmins, they themselves accepted the name Manipur. Do you even know anything about Manipuri culture.

I heard Uyghurs never accepted the name Xinjiang they still call it "East Turkestan" while Tibetans never accepted the name Xizang. :cheesy: Both were integrated into China using military actions.

The Great Wall was a defensive military structure like the Maginot Line.

Did Ming build great Great Wall to protect China from Manchu threat? :laughcry:

What foreigners or Brahmins, they themselves accepted the name Manipur. Do you even know anything about Manipuri culture.

I heard Uyghurs never accepted the name Xinjiang they still call it "East Turkestan" while Tibetans never accepted the name Xizang. :cheesy: Both were integrated into China using military actions.

Did Ming build great Great Wall to protect China from Manchu threat? :laughcry:

Zang just means Tibetan in Chinese. Xi means west. Xizang literally translates to "west tibet" in Chinese.

Xinjiang is composed of two distinct areas that CHINA united. The Uyghurs are only native to the southern part, the tarim basin and the northern part is Dzungharia. The Uyghurs never controlled Dzungharia. The Dzunghars conquered the Uyghurs by military force and when China defeated the Dzunghars the Uyghurs voluntarily joined China. A Chagatai prince and the Uyghur begs and mullahs submitted to China for rescuing them from Dzunghar rule in 1758. China then combined the Tarim Basin and Dzungharia into a single province called Xinjiang in 1884. So since China united them into one region China decided the name for the entire region.

China ruled the Tarim Basin in the Han dynasty over 2,000 years ago. It was known as "Xiyu" which meant Western Region.

"east Turkestan" was not the native "Uyghur" name. The name of the Tarim basim was Moghulistan (land of the mongols) because it was ruled by the Chagatais who were descended from Genghis Khan, or Alti-Shahr which means six cities. "East Turkestan" was applied by foreigners and due to pan turkism the Uyghurs decided it would be a better name because it would be embarrasing to call their land "land of the mongols" since they weren't mongol.

The Uyghurs were not even an ethnic group until 1921 when the Soviets held a conference at Tashkent. Before 1921 the Uyghurs were called Turki because of their language or Sarts because they were sedentary. They called themselves by the Oasis they came from. If from Khotan they were Khotanlik. Then the Soviets took the name "Uyghur" from the old Uyghur Khaganate and applied it to Turkic people in the Tarim Basin. The true descendants of the Uyghur Khaganate are the Yugur people in Gansu.

The Uyghurs themselves use foreign names for their own ethnic group, language and land but many of them don't even know that.

The Great Wall was built to defend against Mongols, not Manchus. The ancestors of the Manchu were the Jurchen and they were vassals of the Ming dynasty. The Jurchen were part of the Ming Nurgan Regional Military Commission and the "Jurchen Guard" and took orders from Ming Generals. The Manchu leader Nurhaci was a Ming vassal until his grandfather and father were accidently killed by the Ming. He then wrote the "Seven Grievances", citing that and the Ming's policy of favoring other Jurchen tribes over his own as the reason for his rebellion.

Back
Top Bottom