What's new

Least racially diverse countries in the world

@Indos

You are one of the most respected members of the forum, and command respect from all of us, across all nationalities. Quite apart from what I have read of your posts, the Bangladeshi member whom I follow a lot has never failed to salute your views.

That is why I was startled out of my wits to read that post.

THIS post is more like we have all come to expect from you. Thanks.

With respects,

'Joe'

PS: I am beginning to suspect that you were playing a massive joke on us poor unsuspecting people.
Thank you uncle Joe for your compliment to me.....

Religions say we came from a common ancestors.
Scientists say the same; and trace our ancestors in Africa.
The question is, how different races came into being if all of us share the same ancestors?
Evolution (I know we're not supposed to say the E-word as religious people but some of it (apart from the monkey business) I am inclined to believe)

People in Africa developed melanin rich skin to counter the sun. The ones far away from the equator like Europeans have less of it.
Africans still have that hunter gatherer physique. I don't know what the long dicks are for tho? Why would they need it more than us Asians? Grapple and swing on tree branches? WTF Evolution!!!

It's like that bit by Russell Peters.

Watch this. Worth the 5 mins. If not, see the spoiler below
He says, when God was making all races, He took the Africans to one side and told them,
"Look, everybody will be f*cking with you, invading and enslaving you etc, As compensation, here's some extra dick. Don't worry, I took it from the Asians"
:lol:

@AlKardai @Maula Jatt @Olympus81

How is S. Korea LESS racially diverse than japanese?
I thought japanese has ainu, chinese, korean and vietnamese, while S. Korea is like 99% Korean?

Evolution (I know we're not supposed to say the E-word as religious people but some of it (apart from the monkey business) I am inclined to believe)

People in Africa developed melanin rich skin to counter the sun. The ones far away from the equator like Europeans have less of it.
Africans still have that hunter gatherer physique. I don't know what the long dicks are for tho? Why would they need it more than us Asians? Grapple and swing on tree branches? WTF Evolution!!!

It's like that bit by Russell Peters.

Watch this. Worth the 5 mins. If not, see the spoiler below
He says, when God was making all races, He took the Africans to one side and told them,
"Look, everybody will be f*cking with you, invading and enslaving you etc, As compensation, here's some extra dick. Don't worry, I took it from the Asians"
:lol:

@AlKardai @Maula Jatt @Olympus81
I reckon it's the environmental factors that have lead to genetic mutations, maybe?

Also I believe in a level of Evolution too. Obviously not from the monkeys to humans transition, but definitely when it comes to genetic variation and predominance of different species with specific mutations that allow them to adapt better to their environment.

Why are muslims against Evolution tho?

Like evolution just says things change and adapt, it doesn't discount stuff like intelligent design, it just doesn't prove it.

Why are muslims against Evolution tho?

Like evolution just says things change and adapt, it doesn't discount stuff like intelligent design, it just doesn't prove it.

First modern human is Adam. His physical is created directly by God from land from Earth but his soul as like our soul comes from God directly. His wife, Siti Hawa, is his cloning, where cloning is now proven by current modern science. This is also why Adam has X and Y chromosom, while Hawa (women) only has Y chromosom.

Monkey is still Monkey until now. Idiots will produce another Idiots, so how come Monkey become more intelligent ?

Last edited:
First modern human is Adam. He is created directly by God. His wife, Siti Hawa, is his cloning, where cloning is now proven by current modern science. This is also why Adam has X and Y chromosom, while Hawa (women) only has Y chromosom.

Monkey is still Monkey until now. Idiots will produce another Idiots, so how come Monkey become more intelligent ?
Didn't Adam and Eve produce a lot of kids after they leave the garden?

These kids might adapt to the environment and change over times, just like how americans now are so different than the brits, or how northern chinese are different than southern chinese.

Not to mention, the monkeys themselves are also different per region, asian monkeys are different than african monkeys for example.

Based on Quran, it is acknowledge that Quran acknowledge homonim as Angel understan Human as Homonim who are less intelligent and live like animals (like to killing one another)

1686138978869.png

God wants to create creature like Homonim but with better intelligent

See the Arabic Chaliph means replacement.

Also, does the Islamic canon accept stuff like fallen angels/nephilim?
Like human ancestors might have intermixed with them and create modern humans, hence the different physiology.

These kids might adapt to the environment and change over times, just like how americans now are so different than the brits, or how northern chinese are different than southern chinese.

Not to mention, the monkeys themselves are also different per region, asian monkeys are different than african monkeys for example.

Heaven based on knowledgeable Muslim consist of physic and metaphisic. Metaphisic Heaven is when we are close to God. So basically Adam is created on Earth, but Metaphisically he is in Heaven.

There are several Quran verses that lead to this conclusion.

-------------------------

All of Adam and Eve children are as intelligent as their parent. They of course will have some evolution on their phisicality, but their intelligent the same.

Muslim believe on theory of evolution, we just dont believe that modern human comes from homonim or monkey

Last edited:
Not sure about that, but it's pretty impossible to say all people are as intelligent as their parents.

If that's true, monarchy would have been the perfect system.

The difference between a Russian and a Latin American or a Sub-Saharan African is at best the skin tone, some facial features, minimal difference is physique. Like the average African might be a bit taller, slender and faster but they are all the same species. But there is so much variety among monkeys, that there are a butt ton of monkey/ape species. Too many too count. Like the the monkeys of Latin America and the ones in Africa are entirely different species.

Wouldn't it make sense if there was as much variation in mankind as there is in the nearest animal relatives?

@AlKardai @Areesh

Back
Top Bottom