What's new

Leaked photos show Chinese brutality in Tibet

Status
Not open for further replies.
You people are hypocrites of the highest order! No wonder Israel is on your side.
According to you, India is the biggest terrorist nation followed by Israel. Both should have been declared State Sponsors of Terror by the International community. I wonder why they haven't done it so far? India and Israel have the maximum number of terrorist training camps in the world where terrorists are sent to all parts of the globe to spread Hindu and Zionist terror. They have also been equipped with the latest weapons, from the Indian and Israeli Ordnance Factories, and communication systems like satellite phones etc. All these terror groups are controlled by RAW and MOSSAD.

So yes, we're hypocrites! Happy?

According to you, India is the biggest terrorist nation followed by Israel. Both should have been declared State Sponsors of Terror by the International community. I wonder why they haven't done it so far? India and Israel have the maximum number of terrorist training camps in the world where terrorists are sent to all parts of the globe to spread Hindu and Zionist terror. They have also been equipped with the latest weapons, from the Indian and Israeli Ordnance Factories, and communication systems like satellite phones etc. All these terror groups are controlled by RAW and MOSSAD.

So yes, we're hypocrites! Happy?

Oh please stop your bharti nonsense and sarcasm. Israel is involved in killing Palestinians and you bhartis are killing kashmiris and behind the massacre of Gujrat, yet you accuse China of human right abuses. So yes, that by definition is hypocrisy!

Next time don't pretend to be an ally of Iran while supporting Israel.

There is no oppression against Tibetans.

There is only oppression against terrorists, which every government must do, otherwise it is a bad government.

Are US police brutal for carrying guns while arresting people? Then there's nothing brutal about these arrests, which occured in 2008, after the anti-Chinese pogroms carried out by Tibetan terrorists.

Oh please stop your bharti nonsense and sarcasm. Israel is involved in killing Palestinians and you bhartis are killing kashmiris and behind the massacre of Gujrat, yet you accuse China of human right abuses. So yes, that by definition is hypocrisy!

Next time don't pretend to be an ally of Iran while supporting Israel.

They call it democracy.

Oh please stop your bharti nonsense and sarcasm. Israel is involved in killing Palestinians and you bhartis are killing kashmiris..
And you Pakistanis are killing........Balochis? Stop ranting and set your house in order first before pointing fingers at others. Jeeez! The crap we have to put up with here!

And I thought we were discussing Chinese atrocities in Tibet? Why do you guys always have to bring in India for comparisons? Seems the anti India virus is so deeply embedded that no amount of antibiotics will do. Carry on....

And you Pakistanis are killing........Balochis? Stop ranting and set your house in order first before pointing fingers at others. Jeeez! The crap we have to put up with here!

And I thought we were discussing Chinese atrocities in Tibet? Why do you guys always have to bring in India for comparisons? Seems the anti India virus is so deeply embedded that no amount of antibiotics will do. Carry on....

It is nice to have the world's biggest democracy benchmarked against the world's biggest communists.
This is what the readers want right? Afterall this is a Pakistani forum and the topic was raised by our respectable Indian friends. So whatever reasons for comparisons between the two are always fair, justified and good to have at hand. You don't have to put up with it and no one forced you to be here my friend :azn:

There is no oppression against Tibetans.

There is only oppression against terrorists, which every government must do, otherwise it is a bad government.

Are US police brutal for carrying guns while arresting people? Then there's nothing brutal about these arrests, which occured in 2008, after the anti-Chinese pogroms carried out by Tibetan terrorists.
you should add this pogrom (wow ) at the wiki link:
good luck
Pogrom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter! I thought you knew that?

Freedom fighters do not set civilians on fire, loot stores or ask "Hey, are you Han" before stabbing them.

2008 Tibetan unrest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The 2008 Tibetan unrest, also known from its Chinese name as the 3•14 Riots, was a series of riots, protests, and demonstrations that started in Tibetan regional capital of Lhasa and spread to other Tibetan areas and a number of monasteries including outside the Tibet Autonomous Region.[1] What originally began as an annual observance of Tibetan Uprising Day resulted in street protests by monks, that later descended into rioting, burning, looting, and killing by March 14.[2] The violence was mostly directed at Han and Hui civilians by Tibetans participating in the unrest.[3] Police intervened to prevent the conflict from further escalation. At the same time but also in response, protests mostly supporting the Tibetans erupted in cities in North America and Europe. 18 Chinese embassies and consulates were attacked.[4]

Violence started in Lhasa in Tibet on March 14 when police cars, fire engines and other official vehicles were set on fire as anger erupted following the police's dispersal of a peaceful demonstration near Ramoche Temple in Lhasa. Rioters attacked Han and Hui passers-by and burned down Han- or Hui-owned businesses. Police used tear gas and cattle prods to quell the riots. According to Chinese media, 18 civilians were killed by rioters.

A mob tried to storm the city's main mosque and succeeded in setting fire to the front gate. Shops and restaurants in the Muslim quarter were destroyed.[15] A Chinese businessman reported that many Hui Muslim beef shops were burnt, also stationary shops, banks, a wholesale market at Tsomtsikhang (one of the most important Tibetan markets, where many shops are owned by Hans and Hui Muslims).[16]

i came to this thread hoping to see some brutality, but am DISAPPOINTED

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

disappointed.png

When you falsely accuse China of atrocities you by default involve Pakistan as we are allies in every aspect. An accusation on China is an accusation on Pakistan!

Why every pakistani and chinese member is being Hippocratic and derailing this thread????????

I commend Indian posters for sticking to the topic and not derailing this thread with the pics of East pakistan, Bengalis, Baluch and Uighur Muslims. :angel: :angel:

Why every pakistani and chinese member is being Hippocratic and derailing this thread????????

I commend Indian posters for sticking to the topic and not derailing this thread with the pics of East pakistan, Bengalis, Baluch and Uighur Muslims. :angel: :angel:

and continue analyzing the word "brutality" (conveniently labeled on the topic) to give readers a clearer picture of modern brutality and how it differs between the world's largest democracy and communist. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom