What's new

Leaked audio of Shaukat Tareen

So if the letter was this damaging and it would make or break the IMF deal, then why did it get approved?

I talked to someone who works at the State Bank, and according to them, and he was quoting Finance Ministry bureaucrats, this letter was of no consequence to the IMF. It was mainly for the finance ministry, keh bhai yeh surat-e-haal hai, ham say surplus nhn hona, to agay aap dekh len kaisay aap manage karain gay.

IMF doesn't give two hoots what a province commits to the federal government or not, since IMF is dealing with federal ministry, This was just a formality.

If anyone here who has worked with the IMF or finance ministry directly can chime in with a first hand account, that would be helpful too.

IMO, this letter was blown WAAAYYY out of proportion by N league to score some political points, which they have sort of did. It had not real implications for the IMF deal. You can clearly see that the leak of the letter and then the audio tape was very deliberately planned with the sole purpose of discrediting PTI.

And still searcdhing for it, does anyone have the full audio?

We are talking about Rs.750 billion and you are saying "IMF doesn't give two hoots. . . . ", seriously??
Extra tax on salaried class would fetch Rs.80 billion and, extra levy of Rs.50/liter on petroleum product could brought Rs. 140 billion extra.

The letter was an internal matter between 2 finance ministers. The reason letter was written was because Miftah was to busy to give time to finance minister of a province. IMF had nothing to do with this letter. If this letter was so sabotaging then why did IMF agree to release tranche tonight.

It was intentionally leaked by Jhagra as discussed in leaked phone call.

Was it? I think I saw on TV some PTI guy said that they should have used whatsapp, not normal call.

Waisay baki sab to theek hai, but a few years back an IMF deal was selling Kashmir and selling the country, many are on record.

Aur aaj Pakistan Zindabad kay naray aisay laga rahay hain IMF deal par as if we are giving IMF the money and not the other way roud.

Sahi hai, sab nay hi IMF loan lia hai, but everyone has been shameful about it and tried to keep the news low, and not mark it as an achievement and be proud of it.

The only thing which is condemnable and worthy of discussion is that ST purportedly saying "State ka nuqsan hota hai to hoye, woh chairman par zulm kar rahay hain" or something to this effect.

I still haven't found the full audio of the conversation, so I will reserve my judgement on that for now if it's true or not. I will definitely not be surprised to see that it is doctored. I was just in a presentation last month on a feature for us where we used an automated voice over in the voice of a person of interest...so the tech is definitely there.

IMF deal was not selling like Like Kashmir, it was about the controversial SBP Bill, about FATF bills opposition was demanding a discussion on bills, government was saying to opposition to just sign the bills without reading, only cabinit members would do that like Malik Riaz agreement was signed by cabinet without reading.

Last edited:
Their plan was exposed, write a letter to Federal Government and leak this to social media, they did same. Leaked the letter as decided. Jhagra even offered to send the letter to Deputy Head of IMF personally.
did he sent? did IMF stop the loan? so nothing had happened its just making fool to patwaris again pmln is very good at making patwari fool becuass patwari are corrupt amd cant ask question.

same whatsapp joirnalist tabbar ghulam of maryam nawaz media cell

miftH should accept the challenge now

"What Tareen said he would have been punished for it if it had been said in Central Asian States or China". Listen to Wasatullah Khan
u r kid mind, what bilawal said in assembly then? then if it wss china whole pdm would have been dead, maryam was not roaming free on fake bail and shahbaz would have been punished for giving wrong guranttee. Tum logo ke pas na performance hai na kuch deals kar ke aker mosallat hogaye tum jeso ko khareed lia naslo ke sath ab beth ker batein banatay ho media anchor whatsapp group ke sath mil kar.

Last edited:
did he sent? did IMF stop the loan? so nothing had happened its just making fool to patwaris again pmln is very good at making patwari fool becuass patwari are corrupt amd cant ask question.

same whatsapp joirnalist tabbar ghulam of maryam nawaz media cell

miftH should accept the challenge now

u r kid mind, what bilawal said in assembly then? then if it wss china whole pdm would have been dead, maryam was not roaming free on fake bail and shahbaz would have been punished for giving wrong guranttee. Tum logo ke pas na performance hai na kuch deals kar ke aker mosallat hogaye tum jeso ko khareed lia naslo ke sath ab beth ker batein banatay ho media anchor whatsapp group ke sath mil kar.

We are talking about the letter, who distributed that??

Whoever lies across the board and peddles those lies - curse of ALLAH SWT on him.
View attachment 874879

you talking about letter which has no recording, video and not even deliver to IMF.

here bilawal and pdm said in assembly tear off the imf contract, in fatf they askd for NRO as well.

Letter has no significance as long as its never deliver to IMF

Ameen

18th amendment should be extended to another step, decentralisation of provincial resources till district government and eventually till UCs.

Did PTI object that time?? They were praising / defending at that time, how can they now distance themselves from all this now??

If I am not wrong, your following thread is locked on peddling lies so it means you are in the liar's queue?

Advise: don't hide behind Yaseen's face, his picture doesn't deserve as your DP- change your DP with your real face. It will be easy for people to recognize you.

Som-E-Ameen

Last edited:

If I am not wrong, your following thread is locked on peddling lies so it means you are in the liar's queue?

Advise: don't hide behind Yaseen's face, his picture doesn't deserve as your DP- change your DP with your real face. It will be easy for people to recognize you.

Som-E-Ameen

That was not a lie at that time, after crticism he agreed to raise funds for flood victims.

Back
Top Bottom