What's new

LCA Tejas Vs JF-17: Lack of Clarity on Participation of JF-17 cast doubts on Big fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to someone well informed on another forum, JF-17 was never slated to participate in BIAS. The BIAS officials called up some PAF officials to gauge their interest and the PAF officials replied that they'll look into it. The BIAS organizers saw that as willingness to participate.

What a knowledgeable post sir --- considering the entire input of yours was the smileys --- :D and I just love how we're having MK-2 in the comparison charts where the projected dates from the delivery of MK-II as per "the plan" have been moved back to 2022 and these are "optimistic claims" considering .... how the tejas has stuck to meeting the deadlines and whatnot ...

Rumour has it that IAF may not go for Mk2 at all. They will settle for Mk-1A. Indian Navy might go for Mk-2 however.

What a knowledgeable post sir --- considering the entire input of yours was the smileys --- :D and I just love how we're having MK-2 in the comparison charts where the projected dates from the delivery of MK-II as per "the plan" have been moved back to 2022 and these are "optimistic claims" considering .... how the tejas has stuck to meeting the deadlines and whatnot .... :dance3:
:coffee:listen sir i am too lazy to type so i prefer to speak through already explained posts!!:lazy2: & lately speaking their is a difference in development & designing :close_tema: which defines the difference of knowledge as jf -17 is a design based product where as tejas is a development based procedural product now plz don't derail the topic by asking for the specifications of development in each criteria i find u enough capable to fix these problems for ur self !!:azn:
further taking into consideration ur so called optimistic claims :pleasantry: for our mk-2 i would say thank's :thank_you2:
regard's

The engine of your Chinese plane come from Russia. Your whole plane was designed by China. They make the parts you put them together. Then China itself does not use it.

LCA is Indias second designed fighter. Parts are foreign. But we are increasing making them ourself.

Please compare capabilities when you can at the very least design a scooter engine. I am sure after 50 years you will design your first aircraft.

LOL we never Said JF-17 to be Indigenous but it's a JV sir... JV stands for Joint Venture... That's why it's called JF= Joint Fighter-17

For More Info of What's the Role of Pakistan in Making Thunder you can always visit JF-17 Information thread below

JF-17 Thunder - Information Pool

Read the pic again airframe was designed by France :D :D

Well we can make Scooter Engine Alhamdulillah... the Real problem is Money Gov doesn't Invest in R&D

Now let me look at Tejas India has Money and Scientist etc etc why doesn't you make Engine of Tejas in India?? Now you can call this Jet SHUDH HINDUSTANI SWADESI HALKA LARAKA TAYARAH??

View attachment 288670

Bhais k Aage Bin Bahai.. ..lol
I remember from 2007, The same statement for LCA is being given again n again..The Masturbation goes on n on...

While forgetting FBW, Composites, MMR , AESA , Astra etc. etc.

Baki Lage Raho.

So maybe we can compare the LCA with a Pakistani designed fighter in the future, maybe after 50 years perhaps. We are still waiting for the designed in Pakistan scooter lol.

it's the 3rd time i'm seeing your same comment lol Kid please go to school and learn something

Nice joke, you cant even design a scooter engine and boom you made a airplane lol. Look Joint part means you simply put together the parts designed by China and sent to you from China. Thats all that Pakistani minds are capable of.
Any better from India side? Even worse, you have to buy bullet proof jacket and snipers from other country. A 1.3 billions population country mock a country with only 100 millions people, that's the best you can do? With 10 times the population, is that all you are capable of?

LOL we never Said JF-17 to be Indigenous but it's a JV sir... JV stands for Joint Venture... That's why it's called JF= Joint Fighter-17

The JF-17 was primarily developed to meet the PAF's requirement for an affordable, modern, multi-role combat aircraft as a replacement for its large fleet ofDassault Mirage III/5 fighters, Nanchang A-5 bombers, and Chengdu F-7 interceptors, with a cost of US$500 million, divided equally between China and Pakistan.The aircraft was also intended to have export potential as a cost-effective and competitive alternative to more expensive Western fighters. The development of this aircraft was headed by Yang Wei (aircraft designer), who is considered China's "ace designer".Wei also designed the Chengdu J-20.

By 1989, because of economic sanctions by the US, Pakistan had abandoned Project Sabre II, a design study involving US aircraft manufacturer Grumman and China, and had decided to redesign and upgrade the Chengdu F-7. In the same year, China and Grumman started a new design study to develop the Super 7, another redesigned Chengdu F-7.Grumman left the project when sanctions were placed on China following the political fallout from the 1989 Tiananmen Square protests. After Grumman left the Chengdu Super 7 project, the Fighter China project was launched in 1991. In 1995, Pakistan and China signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) for joint design and development of a new fighter, and over the next few years worked out the project details. In June 1995, Mikoyan had joined the project to provide "design support", this also involved the secondment of several engineers by CAC.:coffee::guns::cheesy:

Son, its a "Joint Figther", do you know what joint fighter mean? Just like Euro fighter got input from different nations, JF-17 is also a joint Pakistan-Sino project, with Pakistan got around close to 60% shares in this endevour.

As for your tejas, whenever I hear the name, it reminds of of this old bollywood movie, "Andaaz Apna Apna" , and if I remember correctly there was this character called "Mogambo ka Bhateja" called "Teja". There was a line in the movie which goes like, "Yeh teja teja kia hai, yeh teja teja kia hai", and I swear it crack me up whenever I hear your about your "Tejas".

Plz tell me, I beg You. What Does the 60% Include ?

Well we can make Scooter Engine Alhamdulillah... the Real problem is Money Gov doesn't Invest in R&D

Now let me look at Tejas India has Money and Scientist etc etc why doesn't you make Engine of Tejas in India?? Now you can call this Jet SHUDH HINDUSTANI SWADESI HALKA LARAKA TAYARAH??

View attachment 288670

JF17:

• Martin-Baker Mk-16LE zero-zero ejection seat.
  • Russuan Eigine
  • The origin of the JF-17 design goes back and points at MIG 21 being the take off model. The Russians pursued a new variant of the MIG 21 as part of their Project 33 in 1980 and abandoned it in 1986.
  • And this is what the designer of JF 17 has to say about the plane: In the case of the JF-17, Yang’s philosophy shines through in a different way. This aircraft is designed on the venerable MiG-21, but has been massively upgraded by the incorporation of advanced imported and indigenously designed tech, and is supposed to be comparable to older models of the F-16 Fighting Falcon.Again, not a revolutionary aircraft, and probably in the bottom half of the current fourth generation fighter ranking, but considering the price tag at $25 million, quantity becomes a quality in itself. Meet Chengdu’s Ace Fighter Designer | The Diplomat

Any better from India side? Even worse, you have to buy bullet proof jacket and snipers from other country. A 1.3 billions population country mock a country with only 100 millions people, that's the best you can do? With 10 times the population, is that all you are capable of?

Relax, I am actually praising your Xiaolong fighter. Check out my posts. You should be happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom