What's new

LCA Tejas Vs JF-17: Lack of Clarity on Participation of JF-17 cast doubts on Big fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax, I am actually praising your Xiaolong fighter. Check out my posts. You should be happy :)
I'm looking forward to Tejas show, hope it teach I was wrong.

I can't bring it down when someone deny pakistan's contribution in JF17 project.

-Oh goodness 200 jets here, 120 MK1A jets etc etc. Your living in 2025 ... as opposed to 2016... "IF" you don't miss the deadline this time, you will have around 4 production SP models of LCA in IAF by March, that's the same number of SQUADRONS we have serving right now in the PAF ..
If Cut the Bias Which you are While Your Analysis
Its Simple To Understand that LCA Moved From Development Phase to Production Phase

Like I Said Its Early Phase Production.The Production Phase is Already Planned 4 aircraft This year Next Years 8 and From 2018 16-20 Aircraft
HAL Also Planned Separate Assembly Line For LCA Like I Posted Above With Private Partners Its Already in its Raps

HAL is Much Mature In Production Phase Its Has Produced More than 18 MKI Alone this Year Don't Other Upgrade which has Under HAL UPG,M2K,Jaguar Darin 3.

We All Know How production of JF-17 Was It goes Back 2007

JF17:

• Martin-Baker Mk-16LE zero-zero ejection seat.
  • Russuan Eigine
  • The origin of the JF-17 design goes back and points at MIG 21 being the take off model. The Russians pursued a new variant of the MIG 21 as part of their Project 33 in 1980 and abandoned it in 1986.
  • And this is what the designer of JF 17 has to say about the plane: In the case of the JF-17, Yang’s philosophy shines through in a different way. This aircraft is designed on the venerable MiG-21, but has been massively upgraded by the incorporation of advanced imported and indigenously designed tech, and is supposed to be comparable to older models of the F-16 Fighting Falcon.Again, not a revolutionary aircraft, and probably in the bottom half of the current fourth generation fighter ranking, but considering the price tag at $25 million, quantity becomes a quality in itself. Meet Chengdu’s Ace Fighter Designer | The Diplomat
Don't force me to dig out the hodgepodge of LCA's components?!

Any better from India side? Even worse, you have to buy bullet proof jacket and snipers from other country. A 1.3 billions population country mock a country with only 100 millions people, that's the best you can do? With 10 times the population, is that all you are capable of?
What the F.... you start ranting about Bullet proof jackets on a thread regarding a fighter jet....and Pakistan has 190 Million population... Well with 6 times the population we have the economy that is 10 times bigger... and who is making fun of Pakistan... its only Pakistanis who are jumping and comparing.. Indians are just responding to them.

Don't force me to dig out the hodgepodge of LCA's components?!
DO whatever you like... but you know that Fighter jets world over can not be 100% indigenous... there will always be an mport component... Just like the ones that China produces....Engines are always Russian...Electronics are Imported form some other countries... and weapons from some countries.... I don't know why people make fuss over imported components ...Hack even F16 in US has components imported from China.... whats the big deal... the question is who owns the IP...for LCA Tejas India owns the IP... for JF17 China owns the IP... its not a Pakistani plane... its a Chinese Plane produced in Pakistan from Assembly kits shipped from China.

Any better from India side? Even worse, you have to buy bullet proof jacket and snipers from other country. A 1.3 billions population country mock a country with only 100 millions people, that's the best you can do? With 10 times the population, is that all you are capable of?

ANy better from Chinese side. You copy paste everything from everywhere.

Its not about capability really. If we had lesser corruption and less lazy babus you would see everything being made here.

Look for example at MKU India Military and Armed Forces Equipment Manufacturer - MKU
They sell world class bullet proof jackets to US, Germany among others, but in India itself we are not being able to implement it, above are the reasons why.

Struck a nerve? Nonono maybe in 2005 you would have now you all are just annoying.
"Former air chief?" You are stuck in the 2010, go out and get your current events on. Our PSUs since 2010 have rolled out 9 LCAs with subsytems better than the current JF-17s. FACT.
We just don't like to induct something half baked with such minimum modern standards like the JF-17.

Twin seater is not such a big accomplishment really, it only goes to prove that JF-17 is a haphazard plane inducted in a lackadaisical fashion or vice versa. LOL the numbers you boast of is due to PAF having no choice but to induct a half-baked fighter like JF-17 coz you can't buy costlier planes.
Rafale's inception was sometime around the 70s and was officially inducted in 2004 and they had previous knowhow of fighter planes, but then again for you people it took less than a decade so JF-17 must be superior.

You know I used to watch your videos its so refreshing to see you haven't lost your myopic bias.

"FACT" .... I just love how your narrative is "fact" all of a sudden without any proof what so ever ...what subsystems are you speaking of anyways ?? and how do you compare them without even knowing the capability of the ones onboard JFT's ?...

If you want to know "facts"-- then facts as admitted by IAF and CAG are that LCA tejas is overweight -- it has a huge number of short comings that your own CAG has identified ... while you say that I live in "2010" -- the fact is your mentioning numbers like 200 ... which btw is enough to ignore your claims altogether ... as the "plan" is to have 4 production models by march, 2016 ... :D

Coming to JFT -- I like how you continue to call "JFT" as "half baked" -- While IAF is going for a limited order of "full baked" LCA tejas ... which admittedly doesn't even fullfill IAF's own ASR (air staff requirement) :D:azn: -- and to think that you were the one talking about ... "myopic bias"... :haha:

Last edited:
so you are putting comments by general public who are just speaking out of patriotism.
well on this topic i've seen many pakistani on internet commenting how jf17 can destroy su30mki right of the sky.i guess they also need injection.:rofl::rofl:
Not only injection, Some burnol with sleeping pills will do better.:cheesy:

Guys go easy on the Chinese fellow. Hes a good guy. He is just proud of their fighter, just like we are proud of ours.

DO whatever you like... but you know that Fighter jets world over can not be 100% indigenous... there will always be an mport component... Just like the ones that China produces....Engines are always Russian...Electronics are Imported form some other countries... and weapons from some countries.... I don't know why people make fuss over imported components ...Hack even F16 in US has components imported from China.... whats the big deal... the question is who owns the IP...for LCA Tejas India owns the IP... for JF17 China owns the IP... its not a Pakistani plane... its a Chinese Plane produced in Pakistan from Assembly kits shipped from China.
Key components must be indigenous, be it radar, engine. We are pushing Forward to it. Now J10c is fully indegenous, that the target we always have in our mind. Don't let others hold your balls.

Guys go easy on the Chinese fellow. Hes a good guy. He is just proud of their fighter, just like we are proud of ours.
I don't care too much on Tejas, I'm more interested in J10c. Still Indian pours tons of money and time on Tejas, you shall be proud of it no matter how it is. I think it is not that bad, but still far below your expectancy.

Sure, I agree. Pakistan has a great contribution. Actually I am quite surprised that Pakistanis are infact capable of assembling the pieces you guys send over. Thats a very big achievements from the Pakistanis. They are learning.

Its not his fault. He got annoyed because some made fun of their Xiaolong fighter. Its not correct. Give the Chinese due credit. They did come up with a good fighter. Russians are their closest ally hence they use Russian engine in the Xiaolong. No biggie.

The rectum hurt you Indians suffer from is legendary ... Pak must have kick started your ... really hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom