What's new

LCA Tejas Vs JF-17: Lack of Clarity on Participation of JF-17 cast doubts on Big fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know about one.............. Second one may be............ but only Indian media know that classified stuff......... rest of the World Don't............8-)

Its like Scoring centuries in First Class and comparing it with that of International cricket............... get my point here......:azn:

come up with some thing better ............... when Tejas will become operational, get deploy in IAF then do tell me....... or may be I will tell you before..........
Show me the ''tail'' of those aircrafts............ Like Serial number and squadron name.......... it will tell a lot :azn:
1st squadron of tejas will be completed by 2017-18. Since serial production is coming up from next year

Bahrain Airshow starts today right? As far OP then, there is enough clarity. JF17 is not participating. Not even static display I guess as no JFTs have landed in Bahrain. They would've arrived at least a day prior to show.

3000 Plus Sorties ... without an incident is some achievement ...

Do you know that JF17 has had 2 reported crashes ...one in Pakistan and one in China... and who knows how many in china... Chinese media is not so open about reporting such incidents.
LCA can't fight, sure it don't crash.

You guys are funny... you will have issues even if Tejas gets inducted... the you will say... we have 100 JF 17... how many Tejas does IAF
LCA can't fight, sure it don't crash.
Do you even read... did you see that I have 3000 sorties mentioned .... or are you so blinded by hatred... that it just does not matter.

1938 Flying Hours have be clocked so far... why so bitter brother?

You guys are funny... you will have issues even if Tejas gets inducted... the you will say... we have 100 JF 17... how many Tejas does IAF
Possibly YES.
Pakistanis will mention the combat experience then. And flying hours, total sorties, active duty missions, combat exercises, air shows, development and maturity of aircraft etc etc.

But I am interested in Fully Operational Tejas Mk1A air craft. It will be lovely to compare it Jf17 Blk III..................

and your point being?
When first operational squadron of Tejas will complete. Then plz come and talk...........
Because that Tejas will be REAL one ............... untill then all such stuff are PROTOTYPES.............
I hope you know the difference............ :)

Do you even read... did you see that I have 3000 sorties mentioned .... or are you so blinded by hatred... that it just does not matter.
Fly steadily and high-tensity combat training is all different story. I tell you a secret and you keep it low down that 100 JF17 had crashed since maiden fly. Is that can fulfill your curiosity sir or I just call it ignorance. JF17 had taken the responsibility of guarding Pakistan's sky, where LCA stand now? LCA was shoved to IAF by Modi government, nothing more or less. JF17 is a design based product and LCA is development based procedural product, it hit the point.

M
Son, First lesson for Defence is : DONT LISTEN TO MEDIA ! Period.
Let me TELL YOU where do you get the 60% Stuff.

Its from PAC Kamra website, which claims, PAC makes 58% of JF17. "Makes" is the keyword here.
Huge Difference between "Make" and Design.

Example : Apples Makes 0% of IPhones, they are 100% "Made in China" !

My Son, you on your part, should not listen to media when it honks about Tejas being "indigenous" as well , unless you , yourself working on Tejas and aware of every nut and bolt, which you are not! We are both in a situation where we have to rely on media. So shall we cut the cr@p?

Maker, designer, inventor, financer, whats in the lingo? Are you going to give me lecture on English vocabulary?

Possibly YES.
Pakistanis will mention the combat experience then. And flying hours, total sorties, active duty missions, combat exercises, air shows, development and maturity of aircraft etc etc.

But I am interested in Fully Operational Tejas Mk1A air craft. It will be lovely to compare it Jf17 Blk III..................

Till then sleep... why bother... we Indians will do to you guys in this ...the way we did it to you in economy... you were going great till 70s we were slow.. then suddenly the tables got turned.. and look where you are.... We got the Ecosystem ready for Fighter jet industry in india... what have you got.... an assembly line that can assemble kits imported from China.

When first operational squadron of Tejas will complete. Then plz come and talk...........
Because that Tejas will be REAL one ............... untill then all such stuff are PROTOTYPES.............
I hope you know the difference............ :)
Oh yes all are prototypes for pakistanis. Sure sir, we forgot Pakistanis are the certificate givers of what is prototype and what is not.

Till then sleep... why bother... we Indians will do to you guys in this ...the way we did it to you in economy... you were going great till 70s we were slow.. then suddenly the tables got turned.. and look where you are.... We got the Ecosystem ready for Fighter jet industry in india... what have you got.... an assembly line that can assemble kits imported from China.
But we were comparing Tejas with Jf17............
WHy you brought unrelated stuff inside???
So you agree that Tejas is still ''yet to fly actively in IAF''...................???

1st squadron of tejas will be completed by 2017-18. Since serial production is coming up from next year

I sincerely hope the Hollywood blockbuster "back to the future" was a real thing, and we all could travel in future and bask in glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom