What's new

LCA Tejas Vs JF-17: Lack of Clarity on Participation of JF-17 cast doubts on Big fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes all are prototypes for pakistanis. Sure sir, we forgot Pakistanis are the certificate givers of what is prototype and what is not.
Short of logic? So start B$................??? :tdown:

So tell me guys................
How many Tejas Mk1A are active part of IAF?
Which squadron?
Serial Numbers?

If NO....... then it mean.......... they are still PROTOTYPES.................

But we were comparing Tejas with Jf17............
WHy you brought unrelated stuff inside???
So you agree that Tejas is still ''yet to fly actively in IAF''...................???
Whatever makes you get a better sleep at night...All that ranting is not going to change the fact that IAF is in process of Forming Tejas Squadron under name of Flying daggers and the pilots are getting trained and war doctrines are getting updated to fit LCA into the services.. everything else is just ego trips.... for you and for us.

The Production of MK1A is Schedule To 2019 By them the Production Will be Matured to 16 Per year As Stated By HAL Chief Himself
Also It Has 2nd Assembly Line

MOD is Assured That Order Of Mk1 will Be of 40 Aircraft's Which 2 Squadrons
1st Squadrons is of Already Gone To Production which are of IOC-2 Configuration
2nd Squadron is of FOC Configuration

Here Is How Its Done
Ajai Shukla: A second Tejas assembly line | Business Standard Column

Its Not Goes to Major Structural Changes Except Integration Of AESA And EW Pod

IAF Cheif Already Stated That LCA Meet Its Current Requirements We Should Not Discuss It on this Matter Further Now
Tejas would meet our requirements: Indian Air Force chief | Business Standard News

So basically if "all goes according to plan" ... IAF is to have 40 MK1 aircrafts (that DO NOT meet the ASR) by 2019 .. :D ... and talking about that link you quoted .... here is his exact words according to the link you provided ..

"Obviously, the Tejas is a very good bet because we need to go indigenous. It may not be best in the world but obviously it will meet some of our requirements," Raha told

Tejas would meet our requirements: Indian Air Force chief | Business Standard News

Add in the report by CAG that stated

"LCA Mark-I, which achieved Initial Operational Clearance (December, 2013) has significant shortfalls (53 permanent waivers/concessions" in meeting ASR (Air Staff Requirements) as a result of which it will have reduced operational capabilities and reduced survivability, thereby limiting its operational employability when inducted into IAF squadrons," the report said.

CAG picks holes in LCA project, says it fails to meet IAF requirements - timesofindia-economictimes

As far as the production goes, only time will tell ...but going by history .... the odds are not in your favor .. :drag:

meh........ who cares if it doesnt not go to the Bahrain air show. it is going to the farnborough air show later this year?
@waz will the jf-17 be attending the farnborough air show?
if so i shall see it there

My Son, you on your part, should not listen to media when it honks about Tejas being "indigenous" as well , unless you , yourself working on Tejas and aware of every nut and bolt, which you are not! We are both in a situation where we have to rely on media. So shall we cut the cr@p?

Maker, designer, inventor, financer, whats in the lingo? Are you going to give me lecture on English vocabulary?

Well, As i have seen for the pas 10 Years here, you wil go round n round, so lets cut the crap...
I can very clearly tell you the EXACT contribution of technologies in LCA that are Indian. Infact as afr as development is concerned, INDIA WORKED on 100% of the components INCLUDING : ENGINE ( Kaveri ) , RADAR ( MMR and UTTAM ) and BVR ( Astra ). Not to forget the Carbon Composites, Air Frame, FBW , Mission Computer, ECM etc. etc. I can even give you RESERACH PAPERS if you want !

Tejas is not just an Aircraft, its an Eco System. JF17 is wat India has done with Mig 21 , Jaguars. Forget MKI, Its More Indian than your JF17 is Pakistani ( Why ? Coz We MAKE IN INDIA 100% MKI , Including Engines ! )

Now, You Tell me in SPECIFIC, CLEAR Terms What has Pakistan Contributed ? Dont be ABSTRACT. SHow Data and Technical Info..

Fly steadily and high-tensity combat training is all different story. I tell you a secret and you keep it low down that 100 JF17 had crashed since maiden fly. Is that can fulfill your curiosity sir or I just call it ignorance. JF17 had taken the responsibility of guarding Pakistan's sky, where LCA stand now? LCA was shoved to IAF by Modi government, nothing more or less. JF17 is a design based product and LCA is development based procedural product, it hit the point.

The problem with Indians is that in their delusion they are struggling to grasp the basic fact that as we speak, JF-17 is flying CAP missions armed with SD-10 BVR missiles guarding aerial frontiers of Pakistan whereas Tejas is still not inducted in IAF, let alone flying any mission.

Well, As i have seen for the pas 10 Years here, you wil go round n round, so lets cut the crap...
I can very clearly tell you the EXACT contribution of technologies in LCA that are Indian. Infact as afr as development is concerned, INDIA WORKED on 100% of the components INCLUDING : ENGINE ( Kaveri ) , RADAR ( MMR and UTTAM ) and BVR ( Astra ). Not to forget the Carbon Composites, Air Frame, FBW , Mission Computer, ECM etc. etc. I can even give you RESERACH PAPERS if you want !

Tejas is not just an Aircraft, its an Eco System. JF17 is wat India has done with Mig 21 , Jaguars. Forget MKI, Its More Indian than your JF17 is Pakistani ( Why ? Coz We MAKE IN INDIA 100% MKI , Including Engines ! )

Now, You Tell me in SPECIFIC, CLEAR Terms What has Pakistan Contributed ? Dont be ABSTRACT. SHow Data and Technical Info..
Lmao.. Kaveri = failure
Radar = Israeli
Astra = still under development
Design = France
Quartz rodome = still an issue
Weight = still an issue
etc etc ... Still uses multiple western & Israeli systems.

As for JF.. There are whole threads for low life turds to start with.., so little troll go to those thread.. And piss off instead of acting like a smart arse.. Which you are not.. Just an arse... Trying to act smart and failing.

Lmao.. Kaveri = failure
Radar = Israeli
Design = France
Weight = still an issue

As for JF.. There are whole threads for low life turds to start with.., so little troll go to those thread.. And piss off instead of acting like a smart arse.. Which you are not.. Just an arse... Trying to act smart and failing.

This Post of yours has been Refuted AGAIN n AGAIN. I can do that AGAIN, but its not the Point.
For the moments, Lets pesume tejas is Failed.

Now tell me WHAT HAS PAKISTAN CONTRIBUTED to JF17 ? WHAT TECHNOLOGIES have been Worked Upon ?

My son, I have been reading this forum for long time and your so called "indigenous" theories have been debunked many times over by other members. No need to reinvent the wheel. There are many JF-17 Vs Tejas posts here, feel free to indulge yourself there.

Teja is what? what did I just read? Eco system!! LOL .

Relax son and enjoy this oldie:

So which indigenous component does Tejas installed with?

Lmao.. Kaveri = failure
Radar = Israeli
Design = France
Weight = still an issue

Design: French
Weapon Package: Russian
Radar: Israel
Engine: United States
Technical assistance: Sweden+Israel+Russian
Air Craft: 100% MADE IN INDIA

:rofl:

Mate I've been saying this on these forums since I joined it. I have not had an adequate response yet. The closest I got was a mod linking me to a website from the PAC which included some components that they manufacture.

To date, the Su-30MKI has more Indian designed components than the JF-17 has Pakistani.

This Post of yours has been Refuted AGAIN n AGAIN. I can do that AGAIN, but its not the Point

Refuted with what? US engine,elta radar,French designing the jet.. And Indian mismanagement ?

For the moments, Lets pesume tejas is Failed.
What is there to presume ? :lol:
Now tell me WHAT HAS PAKISTAN CONTRIBUTED to JF17 ? WHAT TECHNOLOGIES have been Worked Upon ?
There is a whole section dedicated to JF... Why don't you post there? Coz you know you sip be owned like always.

There is a whole section dedicated to JF... Why don't you post there? Coz you know you sip be owned like always.

This is the exact response I've been given whenever I've asked about it. A mod once linked me to a thread about the JF-17, I literally read the entire 60 odd pages and could find no proof of Pakistani design in any significant component (if any at all).

You guys simply don't have the technical infrastructure to develop the technology that goes into designing fighter plane components.

I mean, does Pakistan have an indigenous 2 stroke engine design yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom