What's new

LCA Tejas Vs JF-17: Lack of Clarity on Participation of JF-17 cast doubts on Big fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
2011 ki video to tum khud hi dekh lo yar:

And here is something form 2009: Aero India 2009 News

OK 2011 2013 and 2015 ... 3 years 2 left now??

no mention Of Tejas the link you gave says Plans not actually showed

The 7th edition of Aero India was held on 11–15 February 2009. 289 Indian firms and 303 foreign companies participated in one of the largest international aerospace exhibitions in Bangalore. Armament majors from several countries, including Australia, Brazil, Britain, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Israel, Malaysia, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands, Ukraine and United States. There were also country pavilions from Australia, Belgium, Germany, Israel and Romania. This year also saw China participating for the first time in Aero India.[13]

The show was preceded by an international seminar (Aero India Seminar) on aerospace technologies and applications (9–11 February), hosted by Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO). Nearly 330 companies from 50 countries abroad and 230 from India set up exhibits.[14]

Some 30 military and civil aircraft gave flight demonstrations. The F-16, F-18, MiG-35D, Eurofighter, IJT, Dhruv, Hawk, C-17, Embraer 135 business jet Legacy 600, C-130J, Citation XLS,G 550, AN-12 Cargo and A-310 MRTT were on display. Some 70 more were on static display.[15][16] Whose event manager will be the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII). Defense Minister A. K. Antony chaired the first meeting of the apex committee of the exhibition here Friday. "Addressing the top officials from several ministries and organizations, Antony said Aero India-2009 should be conducted in such a manner that it provides a benchmark for similar shows being organized in various parts of the world," the official said.

The Indian Air Force brought out some of the vintage aircraft from its stable and flew them. The defense ministry also facilitated interaction between the overseas original equipment manufacturers and Indian business houses.

"Similar interactions will also be encouraged between small and medium enterprises from home and abroad. Efforts are also being made to give exposure to students of technical and engineering colleges to encourage them to be part of the country's aim of becoming a design hub in aerospace technologies in the foreseeable future," the official added. The central government will spend nearly Rs. 200 million to augment the infrastructure in and around the Air Force Station Yelahanka.[1

OK 2011 2013 and 2015 ... 3 years 2 left now??
So we are getting into Symantex now... whatever makes you happy... 2009---2011---2013---2015 makes Four....I might have missed that...

in 2009 a comprehensive flight for LCA did happen..I am trying to locate a video....

Here you go....

And here is the one form Aero India 2007:

Now how about adding up and say 5 years ...

Thunder is participating, but the stealth version.

Typical bharti way of crying.

The fact is that JF-17 is in pursuit of export orders and BIAS is not the kind of airshow where potential buyers are there. Just compare the worth of deals of BIAS and near by Dubai Air Show (m not at all considering it worthy comparing it with Farnborough or Paris Air Show). May be it would be good for White body aircraft but for military it is basically just performing aerobatics and thats it. Wake me up when LCA gets a single order during this airshow. Plz keep the usual comments in media about IMMENSE INTEREST SHOWN IN TEJAS BY CROWD. GCC is full of NRIs and they would be dying to have a glimpse of their mighty Tejas. Thanks but No Thanks.

BIAS in fact is not a big air show like Emirates & France Air show where half of the world participates.

the bahrainis included the jf-17 into their list without even asking the PAF which is why no jf-17 at BIAS, according to our moderator @HRK

not 'as per me' but as per forum rumors in different forum .... I have no source to confirm it ....

So we are getting into Symantex now... whatever makes you happy... 2009---2011---2013---2015 makes Four....I might have missed that...

in 2009 a comprehensive flight for LCA did happen..I am trying to locate a video....

Here you go....

Thanks :D :enjoy::enjoy: i guess someone forgot to edit the Wikipedia :D :D

DSI of course, it is that God given tech that makes every JFT a 5th gen fighter.:coffee:
I mean JF-17 lacks more than a few subsystems that modern 4th gen fighters have and doesn't have a twin seated trainer aircraft but DSI SOLVES EVERYTHING, you know even F-35 has it.:agree:

Struck a nerve did I ?? :D no one claims JFT is a 5th generation platform, although I do remember certain claims have been made for LCA as a "4.5 gen platform" only for the former IAF air chief to brand it as a "mig-21 ++" ... saying that "presently its not a 4th generation platform" ... so instead of giving us the rant about 'aircraft generation' etc. might as well start from the hometown ...

As far as the twin seater goes ... wow what an accomplishment by the LCA team ... reality check ... we have more squadrons of JF-17's serving in PAF today, then your supposed to have in 2018--- and that too "provided everything goes according to plan" --- which clearly has ... considering history of the LCA project.... :azn:

As far as the twin seater goes ... wow what an accomplishment by the LCA team ... reality check ... we have more squadrons of JF-17's serving in PAF today, then your supposed to have in 2018--- and that too "provided everything goes according to plan" --- which clearly has ... considering history of the LCA project..
History of LCA was For Development Phase which Now Its Shifted To Production Phase Since 2015 .HAL In Its Production Phase is Very Ahead And Its Known To All

The HAL in Talks With Private Firms Which in Final Phase To Set Separate Assembly Base for LCA Production
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd, which manufactures the Light Combat Aircraft for the Air Force, plans to offload to industry larger chunks of the fighter plane to produce than is being done now.

It is working on a process to rope in eight to 12 large industry partners as tier-1 or tier-2 suppliers of bigger ‘modules’ or structures, according to HAL Chairman and Managing Director T. Suvarna Raju. He said an industry partner may gear up to the task over a couple of years.

Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd seeks to lighten LCA burden - The Hindu

You See Unlike Pakistan, Indian Defense Industry is in Its Booming Phase With New DPP Its Bright Future Ahead For Us
Also We Will Plan To Procure More than 200 Fighters For Equipping Our Naval Air Arm Which Is A Separate Air-force Entity In Itself.

Struck a nerve did I ?? :D no one claims JFT is a 5th generation platform, although I do remember certain claims have been made for LCA as a "4.5 gen platform" only for the former IAF air chief to brand it as a "mig-21 ++" ... saying that "presently its not a 4th generation platform" ... so instead of giving us the rant about 'aircraft generation' etc. might as well start from the hometown ...

As far as the twin seater goes ... wow what an accomplishment by the LCA team ... reality check ... we have more squadrons of JF-17's serving in PAF today, then your supposed to have in 2018--- and that too "provided everything goes according to plan" --- which clearly has ... considering history of the LCA project.... :azn:

:coffee:Fourth-generation jet fighter is a general classification of jet fighters in service from approximately 1980 to the present, and represent design concepts of the 1970s. Fourth-generation designs are heavily influenced by lessons learned from the previous generation of combat aircraft. Long-range air-to-air missiles, originally thought to make dogfighting obsolete, proved less influential than expected, precipitating a renewed emphasis on maneuverability. Meanwhile, the growing costs of military aircraft in general and the demonstrated success of aircraft such as the F-4 Phantom II gave rise to the popularity ofMultirole combat aircraft in parallel with the advances marking the so-called fourth generation.

During the period in question, maneuverability was enhanced by relaxed static stability, made possible by introduction of thefly-by-wire (FBW) flight control system (FLCS), which in turn was possible due to advances in digital computers and system integration techniques. Analog avionics, required to enable FBW operations, became a fundamental requirement and began to be replaced by digital flight control systems in the latter half of the 1980s.[1]

The further advance of microcomputers in the 1980s and 1990s permitted rapid upgrades to the avionics over the lifetimes of these fighters, incorporating system upgrades such as active electronically scanned array (AESA), digital avionics buses and Infra-red search and track (IRST).
:azn:
Due to the dramatic enhancement of capabilities in these upgraded fighters and in new designs of the 1990s that reflected these new capabilities, the US Government has taken to using the designation 4.5 generation to refer to these later designs. This is intended to reflect a class of fighters that are evolutionary upgrades of the 4th generation incorporating integrated avionics suites, advanced weapons efforts to make the (mostly) conventionally designed aircraft nonetheless less easily detectable, and trackable as a response to advancing missile and radar technology (see stealth technology).[2][3] Inherent airframe design features exist, and include masking of turbine-blades and application of advanced sometimes radar-absorbent materials, but not the distinctive low-observable configurations of the latest aircraft, referred to as fifth-generation fighters or aircraft such as the F-22 Raptor and the F-35 Lightning II.:disagree::agree:
images
DATA_LCA_Tejas_Specifications.gif
:big_boss::guns::cheesy:
DATA_Tejas_vs_JF-17.gif

BIAS in fact is not a big air show like Emirates & France Air show where half of the world participates.
Let Me Tell You the second largest air show in the world After Paris Air Show Is AERO India Itself.

And here are some .... comments of Indian daydreamers.
View attachment 288635 View attachment 288636 View attachment 288637
I think indian need some more injections bcz they are not feeling well over Lca is still not inducted after three decades.
What the hell there is a poison in their words i tell u these indians are never going to be our friend yes there are few minority indians have sense but majority are stupid and crap kind of people hijacked by media

JF 17 is operational it is in it self a big example

Their LCA even after 2 decades dont know which engine they need

And LCA is 4th gen jet like F 22 raptor suggest how cheap mentality these guys have

Mitha ho tu hum hum
Kadwa ho tu thu thu

Is indian mentality and we wont go that down to even put zome sense on thdir poisoned mind

Thunder already seen dozens of airshows tejas it is first hope it will be good for their 4 gen jet but reality is i fear it might get down during flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom