What's new

LCA Tejas MK 1 VS Gripen C/D

Which plane is batter according to you?

• Total voters
The AoA (Angle of Attack) is also coming closer to 26 degrees, which helps the pilot to undertake care-free manoeuvring.
Tarmak007 -- A bold blog on Indian defence: Tejas production variant SP-1 makes maiden flight in Bangalore | First flight without telemetry support | Two test variants on 'bombing mission' in Jaisalmer

Hope this will help you

So its not 26 or 27 (as claimed by the indian poster) as of yet? and probably will be in mk2? and is your source (blog) reliable?

The nose design limited the detection rang of radar to 40+ km.. Which was to be increased to 70-80km.. And so on..

For a target with 2msq RCS.
Compare it with ehm .. Any aircraft in its class and the result would be disappointing..

I have already compared it to a few other aircraft and result is quite encouraging

So its not 26 or 27 (as claimed by the indian poster) as of yet? and probably will be in mk2? and is your source (blog) reliable?

Hehehe it is news of 01/oct/2014 news!!!!

Current unconfirmed information is for 27 degrees of AOA wait for its confirmation!!!

It will be out in next few days.

I know that.And its more mature since its been in service since 1997.

How many times Gripen met accidents during development phase????

What is the accidental rate of Tejas MK-I?????

It vindicates how good the Aircraft is performing!!!!!

lca tejas does not exist. just a bunch of prototypes and under manufacture sp aircraft.

sole buyer IAF considers it a trainer.

Gripen manufactured in decent nos. In service with several countries.

Tejas sole user is unlikely to get delivery of first aircraft for another year or so. That too in a trainer variant. no bvr no mid-air refuel etc etc

How many times Gripen met accidents during development phase????

What is the accidental rate of Tejas MK-I?????

It vindicates how good the Aircraft is performing!!!!!

Something which does not exist cannot have an accident

Something which does not exist cannot have an accident

Listen Mr. Derolo I had earlier also warned you not to quote me!!

People like you disown your own country!!! Now get lost!!!!

Pakistanis are in better position to butter JF-17

Yes, it is fully capable fighter serving in numbers with it's main customer, with next upgrades expected anytime soon. It will be exported, there is no question of that. The question is, when.
JF-17 are fully combat capable.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom