What's new

LCA Tejas MK 1 VS Gripen C/D

Which plane is batter according to you?

• Total voters
International Standard for Radar is 5 sq.mtr. RCS and IAF has set standard to 2 sq.mtr. RCS.

Tejas-MK-I will have +80 Km for 2 sq.mtr. as per IAF standards. It is a known fact.

Equate it to international standards of 5 sq.mtr. it will be 100 km.+

I asked for a source of your claims... ! can provide you about their targetted stats.. 24 AOA,80km radar range and so on...

obviously the Gripen it's a more mature and proven jet.

Give that advice to your countrymen who are comparing JF 17 with MKI and Rafale :coffee:

None of us compare JF-17 to su30 or rafael.. your livin in a bubble.. but indians do claim su30 being Gods gift to aviation,,:what:

how could you say tht.. how could you.. oh the horrors..

:pop:

it's the truth :o: not a big fan of the Tejas. India could of took the easy route and just licensed produce the Mirage 2000.

it's a headache but also a learning experience.

Gripen is just the better fighter IMO

Request fellow Indians to stop acting like idiots and comparing a failed trainer to a world class combat aircraft.

I asked for a source of your claims... ! can provide you about their targetted stats.. 24 AOA,80km radar range and so on...

The AoA (Angle of Attack) is also coming closer to 26 degrees, which helps the pilot to undertake care-free manoeuvring.
Tarmak007 -- A bold blog on Indian defence: Tejas production variant SP-1 makes maiden flight in Bangalore | First flight without telemetry support | Two test variants on 'bombing mission' in Jaisalmer

Hope this will help you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom