What's new

LCA Tejas is far superior than Mirage-2000 and the Chinese JF-17

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can write all to satisfy your tiny ego, have you noticed no one is even replying to your self satisfying gloats.
Here's a wake up call, in an exercise between JF-17 and an aircraft similar to the Indian SU-30, the JF-17 due to it's small size was able to detect the heavier opponent first, launch missiles and break off.... period.

One more thing is that JFT is deployed on ADA alert and scrambled to intercept any upcoming threat from east.

As I have told you before and I am telling you again. Stop getting personal. You know nothing about me. Do not address me because soon you will complain and get your little friends to comment on how old members should be respected.

Hi,

The proof is in the pudding---. You don't have to tell much about yourself----your posts say it all---and there is nothing much in them to make you somebody---.

You can write all to satisfy your tiny ego, have you noticed no one is even replying to your self satisfying gloats.
Here's a wake up call, in an exercise between JF-17 and an aircraft similar to the Indian SU-30, the JF-17 due to it's small size was able to detect the heavier opponent first, launch missiles and break off.... period.

Hi,

That is why---I keep saying that you " may not " need the cannon any more on most of the missions---.

Last edited:
Really, if PAF claims, then Pigs fly but since it's IAF, then even the Cow can jump over the moon.
It was just as well that IAF retracted it's statement else RAF would have been forced to reveal the real outcome.
Please Show me Some where IAF Retracted .RAF words More than Enough to Know they have shaken!!!!
However, the RAF has rubbished claims the IAF beat British crews '12-0' in the latest exercise, with a source describing the boast as "comical".

They said British pilots did not make use of the advanced technology at their disposal and were effectively fighting "with one arm behind their backs".(What a Excuse):lol::lol::lol:Here they contadict they own claims above :omghaha::omghaha:

In Previous exercises they boosted there Ego why not this time ??? :D

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/59...n-Sukhoi-jets-Indian-pilots-training-exercise

You're not only dumb but stupid. Merely quoating from PDF makes this info from PAF ? LIKE SERIOUSLY. secondly if you read it in PDF son where is the quoted post. Or u think mere!y by saying reading on PDF will suffice.

Lastly, there is not info available so stop pulling nonsense from your rear
Ok , Now I come to know your standard . And you are accepting that you people lie on PDF . Also information I give you is available on net on various sites . You can goggle it . Actually you do not have any information , not able to accept truth . I actually give treatment to people like you , so I not care of words by such challenged people . I am not here to change to mind . I am just giving information widely available on net . Believe what you want to believe, live in your own world . All this not going to change truth .

I am not going to dig into the JF-17, but I have no problem expressing 100% confidence that the JF-17 have stability augmentation in all three flight axes.
As an aircraft professional you know stability augmentation and FBW are entirely different subjects..
All modern fighters employs relaxed stability for better manoeuvrability.. F-16, Rafales, Typhoon etc.. So without FBW (or control through signals using computer) ,they are non flyable.. But Jf-17 has a positive stability & lack of FBW control in two axes in first produced aircrafts is a proof of that.. Is that means JF-17 is less manoeuvrable ??

Hi,

The proof is in the pudding---. You don't have to tell much about yourself----your posts say it all---and there is nothing much in them to make you somebody---.

I don't give a sh-it about being respected---because I know that being a true pakistani---you will come out with vulgarity and profanity pretty soon.

Hi,

That is why---I keep saying that you " may not " need the cannon any more on most of the missions---.
Hi,

I don't give a sh-it about being respected---because I know that being a true pakistani---you will come out with vulgarity and profanity pretty soon.

Hi,

So why are you infatuated with me.
Why do you keep writing to me. TROLL

I don't even want to talk to someone who says something not even an Indian would say and I quote
'I know that being a true pakistani---you will come out with vulgarity and profanity pretty soon'
So we true Pakistanis are vulgar are we?

You have quoted your age as almost 60. This is all that you have learnt in life. How sad. Soon you will be dead and how sorry everyone will be. Everyone will miss you like they miss bad weather

You know nothing about your country and think you are a white man looking down at us Pakistanis well guess what. Trump wants you out and the place you think is dirty and filthy Pakistan (your other post)is what you will beg for.
Regarding profanity and vulgarity here is you typed above and I quote
'I don't give a sh-it about being respected---'
You don't need to worry about being respected. Your words speak volumes. Your language is classy.

Have a nice day.

So why are you infatuated with me.
Why do you keep writing to me. TROLL

I don't even want to talk to someone who says something not even an Indian would say and I quote
'I know that being a true pakistani---you will come out with vulgarity and profanity pretty soon'
So we true Pakistanis are vulgar are we?

You have quoted your age as almost 60. This is all that you have learnt in life. How sad. Soon you will be dead and how sorry everyone will be. Everyone will miss you like they miss bad weather

You know nothing about your country and think you are a white man looking down at us Pakistanis well guess what. Trump wants you out and the place you think is dirty and filthy Pakistan (your other post)is what you will beg for.
Regarding profanity and vulgarity here is you typed above and I quote
'I don't give a sh-it about being respected---'
You don't need to worry about being respected. Your words speak volumes. Your language is classy.

Have a nice day.

Hi,

Tell us who you are---write something of substance----.

Hi,

Tell us who you are---write something of substance----.

Which bit of
'I don't even want to talk to you don't you understand?'
I don't talk to people who are rude and ignorant. Kindly refrain from addressing me and enjoy the rest of your day.

Think he was referring to the LCA. I doubt he's ignorant enough to not realise that the JF-17 too has been taken to war, maybe even more than the Rafale. @Taygibay

Not even remotely about that, krash man!
Re-read the quote in my post about that ;)

Good day to you, Tay.

funny article.... why then have the indian navy rejected it? oh yes ofc because it's superior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom