What's new

LCA Tejas is far superior than Mirage-2000 and the Chinese JF-17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not authentic proof. Just typical waste from your rear. Post reported for spreading false info
This is from your respected PDF . Not from my side . If you have otherwise information with a authentic source you are most welcome .

The.posters have eloquently explained to fan boys why the thunder is inferior to both the mirage 2000/5 and the tejas .

Namely the thunder has no
Hmd or off boresight fourth generation wvr missle capability. The tejas has this thanks to Israel andI mirage2000 has a french equipped version.

Secondly the thunders airframe and fbw are third generation standard no compsite only fbw in pitch axis ie single digital fbw.

The thunder to date uses only chinease weapons and radars .

The Israel systems and weapons are combat proven as are the french

Chineaae thunders technology nobody knows. It's capability vis a be french and Israel which is world class

Tejas has just arrived but will outnumber thunder in a decade

Paf has acquired 80 thunders in ten years and these are only block one and two.

The talk of adding aesa hmd and hobs and computes airframe will only slow the eight per year inductor .Pakistan simply does not have the money.

Tejas numbers will catch pak thunders in numbers in tens years I'm sure.
You can write all to satisfy your tiny ego, have you noticed no one is even replying to your self satisfying gloats.
Here's a wake up call, in an exercise between JF-17 and an aircraft similar to the Indian SU-30, the JF-17 due to it's small size was able to detect the heavier opponent first, launch missiles and break off.... period.

Hi,

It is requested that the new posters look at the tile of the poster and comment accordingly---.

Telling @gambit if he knows about aircraft is like ' teaching grandma how to suck eggs '----:enjoy:.

As I have told you before and I am telling you again. Stop getting personal. You know nothing about me. Do not address me because soon you will complain and get your little friends to comment on how old members should be respected.

You can write all to satisfy your tiny ego, have you noticed no one is even replying to your self satisfying gloats.
Here's a wake up call, in an exercise between JF-17 and an aircraft similar to the Indian SU-30, the JF-17 due to it's small size was able to detect the heavier opponent first, launch missiles and break off.... period.
If it was So Easy then Pigs will Fly ???

If it was So Easy then Pigs will Fly ???
Well, didn't the IAF officer went on national tv to claim that....it's different that the IAF was later ridiculed by the RAF.

Well, didn't the IAF officer went on national tv to claim that....it's different that the IAF was later ridiculed by the RAF.
Yes But Technically They never Rejected IAF claims Rather Cover It In shade of "Friendly Environment"
You Never Mentioned When RAF Captain Did Same in Previous exercises

Yes But Technically They never Rejected IAF claims Rather Cover It In shade of "Friendly Environment"
So you admit that the Pigs did fly.!!!
And when RAF said they didn't see it that way, not sure what would you term it .....cricket score. :)

And yet IAF is still floating single engine fighter tender

Where ? Where is the prove dumbass?
Only those who do not have arguments/ information increase their voice and use abusive language . I think you as civilise . If you have different information with proof , please come on . Post it . Why so shy to share . I read it on PDF and searching the exact post .

So you admit that the Pigs did fly.!!!
And when RAF said they didn't see it that way, not sure what would you term it .....cricket score. :)
Please Read BTW Lines I don't have Have Skills of compiling Blogs Like you But From Horse Mouth Wing commader Chris Moon Words are Enough to understand this If you Intellactually Profound Enough

Please Read BTW Lines Iam Have Skills of compiling Blogs Like you But From Horse Mouth Wing commader Chris Moon Words are Enough to understand this If you Intellactually Profound Enough
What he said is the usual pleasantries offered by either side, that's a professional conduct but you don't need to read between lines to judge that he was giving his remark while IAF were still in UK, however the IAF started gloating once they landed back in India.....and this isn't the first time.
Most professional air forces usually remain tight lip after joint exercise.....

What he said is the usual pleasantries offered by either side, that's a professional conduct but you don't need to read between lines to judge that he was giving his remark while IAF were still in UK, however the IAF started gloating once they landed back in India.....and this isn't the first time.
Most professional air forces usually remain tight lip after joint exercise.....
What was RAF Done in Previous exercise was Not so Pleasantry either.Perhaps this Time they got whopped So they are Sobber.Now Putting MKI and typhoons are comparable List .

Only those who do not have arguments/ information increase their voice and use abusive language . I think you as civilise . If you have different information with proof , please come on . Post it . Why so shy to share . I read it on PDF and searching the exact post .
You're not only dumb but stupid. Merely quoating from PDF makes this info from PAF ? LIKE SERIOUSLY. secondly if you read it in PDF son where is the quoted post. Or u think mere!y by saying reading on PDF will suffice.

Lastly, there is not info available so stop pulling nonsense from your rear

What was RAF Done in Previous exercise was Not so Pleasantry either.Perhaps this Time they got whopped So they are Sobber.Now Putting MKI and typhoons are comparable List .
Really, if PAF claims, then Pigs fly but since it's IAF, then even the Cow can jump over the moon.
It was just as well that IAF retracted it's statement else RAF would have been forced to reveal the real outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom