What's new

Lawrence of Arabia in Waziristan

There is a saying that it is better to look intelligent than be intelligent. A variant is that so long as you kept your mouth shut I thought you were smart, suave and intelligent but no sooner did you open your mouth than all those "misperceptions" gave away to reality :-).
Continue to stay delusional as you and your ilk do (Islam will conquer the world, "we" are the most powerful warrior race, 1 Moslem = 10 hindus (remember 1971?), the list goes on and on and on....)

Are you again confusing me with someone else?

What prosperioty are you talking about? Do you know Pak punjab have higher gdp per capita then east punjab? You guys only look good because of shitty states like UP and Bihar.
Punjab GDP $1520 per capita
Punjab pakistan $1200
compare

What were pakistani vedic ancestors ?? Always the world has seen that the powerful carve their history ... hindus on muslims , then muslims on hindu

not excepting the fact is stupidity of highest level !

And when you talk about bhaiya's they carved your country, hell your nuclear programme head was a bhaiye ... punjabis are only good for sitting in a circle and acting like a dehati aaurat
Are you again confusing me with someone else again?

Sorry again. I noticed it after posting. Whats wrong with the browser? I logged out and logged in again to see if I was just seeing things. Let me repost. Sorry bud.

There is a saying that it is better to look intelligent than be intelligent. A variant is that so long as you kept your mouth shut I thought you were smart, suave and intelligent but no sooner did you open your mouth than all those "misperceptions" gave away to reality :-).

Continue to stay delusional as you and your ilk do (Islam will conquer the world, "we" are the most powerful warrior race, 1 Moslem = 10 hindus (remember 1971?), the list goes on and on and on....)

10-1 still stand true to this day, infact i would increase it to 57 Indians for of 1 Pakistani :-) And let me guess your intelligent history, bhaiyas from ganga went all over the world to spread their languages/religions. :laughcry:

10-1 still stand true to this day, infact i would increase it to 57 Indians for of 1 Pakistani :-) And let me guess your intelligent history, bhaiyas from ganga went all over the world to spread their languages/religions. :laughcry:
still seems strange that instead of army u send coward to infiltrate , kya hogya 57 to 1 ko ?

Punjab GDP $1520 per capita
Punjab pakistan $1200
compare

Thanks for East punjab per capita, now i can reveal real West Punjab per capita which is $1790 for 2014. :enjoy:

still seems strange that instead of army u send coward to infiltrate , kya hogya 57 to 1 ko ?

Sir we don't want to exterminate race of bhaiyas. If we let loss our halka kuttas then Indians will be exterminated in a week or two. And we don't send anyone, our Khalistani bros do the job for us.

There was "India" under british.......the partion was called "Partition of India" not partition of some other country

If there was no India , why did alexander the great want to capture "India".why did colombus set sail to discover a new route to "India".
There may have been many kingdoms then but the region was known as India all over the world ant the kings were known as Indian Kings. Even though all Pakistanis want to stick to your pathetic delusions
It was Hind not India called by Arabs East of Indus River was hind and west side was Sindh.

@Shabaz Sharif
Peace is a path not a destination. If you are going to insult others then dont expect others to be nice to you. And I refuse to be dragged down by you to your level.

I was telling history. I was not supporting United India. Bye.

Thanks for East punjab per capita, now i can reveal real West Punjab per capita which is $1790 for 2014. :enjoy:
1200 is the latest data bro, provide me if you have anything that claims more

Sir we don't want to exterminate race of bhaiyas. If we let loss our halka kuttas then Indians will be exterminated in a week or two. And we don't send anyone, our Khalistani bros do the job for us.

gonna let yourself loose ?? I mean come on you tried that and failed, now what are you gonna do divert afghanis ?

1200 is the latest data bro, provide me if you have anything that claims more

gonna let yourself loose ?? I mean come on you tried that and failed, now what are you gonna do divert afghanis ?

Where did you get latest data of $1200? Let me guess this wiki lol which is 5 years old data.

List of Pakistani provinces by gross domestic product - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Afghanis will be diverted to India and they will once again conquer Delhi. Thats our plan and the reason we are allowing them to enter Pakistan.

@Shabaz Sharif
Peace is a path not a destination. If you are going to insult others then dont expect others to be nice to you. And I refuse to be dragged down by you to your level.

I was telling history. I was not supporting United India. Bye.

I knew who you was the moment you started posting bs history of our land and people. I know bhaiyas like to identify with their ganga cousins but spare pure land and its people in process.

Where did you get latest data of $1200? Let me guess this wiki lol which is 5 years old data.

List of Pakistani provinces by gross domestic product - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Afghanis will be diverted to India and they will once again conquer Delhi. Thats our plan and the reason we are allowing them to enter Pakistan.

Bhai, kaide punjabi ... ladayi vi khud nhi karrde .. jananiya langun gal hi karni aundi hai ... punjabiyan da khun dul gaya ? lol

It was Hind not India called by Arabs East of Indus River was hind and west side was Sindh.

Stupid think Alexander wanted to conquer Ganga land. His aim was to conquer valley of Sindh, where the name Hind come from. He was not interested in Ganga land and its weshi people.

Bhai, kaide punjabi ... ladayi vi khud nhi karrde .. jananiya langun gal hi karni aundi hai ... punjabiyan da khun dul gaya ? lol

Eh keria bongian marne peya, chawla na mar. Un das kere pasu east punjab prosperous eh sade muqable vich?

Eh keria bongian marne peya, chawla na mar. Un das kere pasu east punjab prosperous eh sade muqable vich?
das tan mein deva .. par ohi punjabi wali harqat ho gyi yaara ... data pakistani rupee teh Indian rupee vich hai ... tenu teh pata hai punjabiya da hath maths vich tang hai :lol::whistle:

I knew who you was the moment you started posting bs history of our land and people. I know bhaiyas like to identify with their ganga cousins but spare pure land and its people in process.

Keep assuming and keep insulting that is all you can do. I am not a supporter of United India. Read my posts from links below you paindu idiot. Read carefully because with your state of mind you can easily assume anything. And shut it.

Pakistan Army wants to keep Kashmir issue alive: American scholar | Page 9

`Pak politicians want to resolve Kashmir - but military won't allow this' | Page 2
`Pak politicians want to resolve Kashmir - but military won't allow this' | Page 3

Back
Top Bottom