What's new

Lawrence of Arabia in Waziristan

Lawrence of Arabia, after his *** got whooped by Wazirs.......... It seems he was tied up while being raped....... :cheesy:

Thinking about the good old days.............. "Arabs we so friendly, they didn't try to rape me even once"......... :rofl:
He does look kinda depressed. What does your babas did to him? zina-bil-jabar?

There was no India then.
There was "India" under british.......the partion was called "Partition of India" not partition of some other country

If there was no India , why did alexander the great want to capture "India".why did colombus set sail to discover a new route to "India".
There may have been many kingdoms then but the region was known as India all over the world ant the kings were known as Indian Kings. Even though all Pakistanis want to stick to your pathetic delusions

Last edited:
Even the muslim league that called for creation of Pakistan jeaded by Jinnah was called " all India muslim league". If there was no India then where did the "all India" come from in the all India muslim league

The British are probably single-handedly responsible for the mess in Mid-east. All today's middle-eastern dictators were from tribes that revolted against the Caliphate. Centuries old peace the Turks established in the middle-east ended forever.

Oil&blood will be status quo until one runs out.

Last edited:
India came into being on 15th of August 1947. There was no entity called India before that.
Brush up on your history as you are seriously challenged in this area. And I am being very charitable!

British Raj - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Partition of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know how you and your ilk in Pakistan have been brainwashed into thinking that this was all Mughal's land and that history started with Islam (Khilji or whatever). Stay long enough on these fora and may be some sense will rub off on you but I wont bet on it:-)

Cool it hommie. He is raising a technical point and he is not bashing India. So relax. I answered him techincaly. No need to drag India-Pakistan war here :lol: Chill, ALL IS WELL.

Technically you are right :-). But I have gotten this sense amongst Pakistanis that undermining India whichever - innocuous or under some subterfuge or cleverly camouflaged - way seems to satisfy some deep Pakistani Psychological need.

In any case he is technically also wrong which I am sure leaves him somewhat saddened :(

Last edited:
Technically you are right :-). But I have gotten this sense amongst Pakistanis that undermining India whichever - innocuous or under some subterfuge or cleverly camouflaged - way seems to satisfy some deep Pakistani Psychological need.
In any case he is technically also wrong which I am sure leaves him somewhat saddened :(

I can say the same about Indians' desire to undermine Pakistan any where at any time, and at least we dont harbor the desire to revive Akhand Bharat aka United India under Mughal Rule while Indians desire to revive Akhand Bharat at any cost. Peace.

United India aka Akhand Bharat aka Hind in 1700s under Mughal Empire.

1043px-The_Mughal_Empire.jpg

Brush up on your history as you are seriously challenged in this area. And I am being very charitable!

British Raj - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Partition of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know how you and your ilk in Pakistan have been brainwashed into thinking that this was all Mughal's land and that history started with Islam (Khilji or whatever). Stay long enough on these fora and may be some sense will rub off on you but I wont bet on it:-)

Brainwashed ILK? really? after all the things I have showen to prove United India existed before 15th August 1947? And you call this being charitable? How noble of you.

Last edited:
I can say the same about Indians' desire to undermine Pakistan any where at any time, and at least we dont harbor the desire to revive Akhand Bharat aka United India under Mughal Rule while Indians desire to revive Akhand Bharat at any cost. Peace.

United India aka Akhand Bharat aka Hind in 1700s under Mughal Empire.

1043px-The_Mughal_Empire.jpg

Brainwashed ILK? really? after all the things I have showen to prove United India existed before 15th August 1947? And you call this being charitable? How noble of you.

Wait a minute who was it that was questioning if India existed before 1947? If its not you then I am very sorry. That response was meant for that person not you. My apologies

I was mentioning how you just generalized Pakistanis as brainwashed ILK, or did you meant something else?

If there are folks in India who think of it, they are outliers and would be extremely foolish to attempt it. Why?

Because a united India will be a blessing for the Muslim Ummah but NOT Indians. Let me NOT elaborate on it.

So no need to get worked up on something that a majority of Indians will not support. Exceptions do not create a rule.

I was mentioning how you just generalized Pakistanis as brainwashed ILK, or did you meant something else?

Actually a lot of Pakistanis are brainwashed but based on my limited interaction with you I will certainly not categorize you in that grouping. I meant "your Ilk" as "your kind or like"

Get of your high horse and learn some real history instead believing in hindu propaganda. Or are you bhaiya your self? In that case spare history of pure land and never again mention Mohenje daro and Harappa as Indian cities.

Actually a lot of Pakistanis are brainwashed but based on my limited interaction with you I will certainly not categorize you in that grouping. I meant "your Ilk" as "your kind or like"

Actually lot of Indians are brainwashed in to thinking they are anything more then just bunch of jungli weshis historically before Pakistani ancestors civilized them.

Get of your high horse and learn some real history instead believing in hindu propaganda. Or are you bhaiya your self? In that case spare history of pure land and never again mention Mohenje daro and Harappa as Indian cities.

:omghaha:

Actually lot of Indians are brainwashed in to thinking they are anything more then just bunch of jungli weshis historically before Pakistani ancestors civilized them.

:omghaha:

@Sherlock Holmes
Chill bro its of no use, its like hitting your head to the wall :hitwall:, Pakistani think they are Arabs or mughals, reality is majority of the population was force converts

This narrative of one united India is common among bhaiyas of Pakistan who are missing ganga land. One can find many of them in Karachi.
sadly they are the once who made pakistan, otherwise majority of Punjabi's are good only for panga's and chitars

PS i am a punjabi too

This narrative of one united India is common among bhaiyas of Pakistan who are missing ganga land. One can find many of them in Karachi.

Are you a Punjabi? I am an Arab, my ancestors came to India in 1600s. I can claim to be a Pakistani Ancestor who came to India, can you claim the same? If you are a Punjabi then keep your 2 cents.

Last edited:
@Sherlock Holmes
Chill bro its of no use, its like hitting your head to the wall :hitwall:, Pakistani think they are Arabs or mughals, reality is majority of the population was force converts

Thats wishful thinking by bhaiyas to feel better about them selves. Forgetting that Hindu religion was the actually one imposed on them by glorious Pakistani vedic ancestors.

Are you a Punjabi? I am an Arab, my ancestoers came to India in 1600s. I can claim to be a Pakistani Ancestor who came to India, can you claim the same? If you are a Punjabi then keep you 2 cents to yourself.

As expected you are indeed bhaiya, and i am not one bit shocked about that. :rofl:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom