What's new

`Pak politicians want to resolve Kashmir - but military won't allow this'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't speak like some imbecile who's lost his brain cells (which seem to be firmly embedded in those gazillions of smileys you've pasted in your nonsensical post).
This so called Akhand Bharat stuff is what the extremist organization called the RSS wants which no one cares a fig about. It's you guys who are blowing this concept out of proportion, following like sheeple your grand strategist and Pakistan's greatest defence expert, Zaid Hamid who had raked up this issue some time ago and continues to do so for TRP ratings.

Why are you getting mad? Its not like I showed to you that the oath of Office of Prime Minister of India has Akhand Bharat in it. Oh wait I just did that :lol:

What is Akhand Bharat? And why is Akhand Bharat in Oath of Prime Minister? Please provide the translation as I asked. So many Indians on defence.pk and not one willing to provide translation.

Dont tell me about that idiot Zaid Hamid. Zaid Hamid is a wacko :cuckoo:.

No one cares about RSS? Looks like Modi cares about RSS.
For Narendra Modi, RSS on door-to-door campaign | The Indian Express

Truth vs Hype: The RSS' Mission Modi - NDTV

What is bharatvijay.com ? The above link says.
"To make the grassroot campaign more effective, the Modi campaign team and RSS have jointly created a website called bharatvijay.com."

Last edited:
you know me too well, maybe you were my wife in previous life
are you sure you were a human in your previous birth... you could be anything human, dinosaur or a donkey... but I don't believe there is a rebirth ...

you know me too well, maybe you were my wife in previous life

images

Btw, a Muslims talking about previous life ? Kuffar ? :woot:

Never heard this name Arif Jamal. If he is such an expert, he would be famous in Pakistan.

As for Kashmir resolution, what exactly do you call resolution? Signing on dotted line given by India? That will serve short term political interest of the leder but will be detrimental to Pakistan interest. Pakistan army is right if it safeguards long term interest of the country.

Most of the political leaders we have actually are not educated enough to understand security and foreign policy.

Why? You guys keep shouting from the rooftops at every available opportunity that India is not complying with the so called Resolutions on Kashmir (Which in any case are defunct) especially at international forums, including your Godfather, the great US of A.

Why are you guys playing this double game?

Stop asking why. Acknowledge the game and play the same. Tit for tat. There is no answer that will sound resonable. IT is what it is. Time for us to bully the bully.

To solve Kashmir...first 7 lakh Indian Occupier terrorists cockroaches must be flushed who are terrorizing innocent Kashmiris of IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir.:sniper::sniper::sniper:

To solve Kashmir...first 7 lakh Indian Occupier terrorists cockroaches must be flushed who are terrorizing innocent Kashmiris of IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir.:sniper::sniper::sniper:
As for Occupational status, there on the both sides the day you left Azad Kashmir we will leave IOK .only solution there is To govern Kashmir both establishment should Make a joint peacekeeping forces in Kashmir it's only realistic solution that can be done in present circumstances.

The Army will never want this issue solved. Had they been serious they wouldn't have missed opportunities to walk in the park or opportunities where proposals were being made on both sides. They want to use this to increase their defence budget.

This is BS argument, I am big critic of army's role in pakistan but in my view they are the only force in pakistan who have kept kashmir issue alive and I am thankful to them for that. Nawaz sharif coward baniya mentality will sell Kashmir to narendra modi.

Last edited:
This is BS argument, I am big critic of army's role in pakistan but in my view they are the only force in pakistan who have kept kashmir issue alive and I am thankful to them for that. Nawaz sharif coward baniya mentality will sell Kashmir to narendra modi.

Its not for you, me, nawaz sharif, or modi to decide Kashmir. The people of that territory (sons of the soil) have to make that choice.

I know more about Kashmir than anyone else here. Not just because of Kashmiri background but because of ground realities. I don't blame you guys. You have been grown into a system which wants you to take everything literally. I won't talk much. It should be enough to tell you Pakistan handling Kashmir issue is not different from India.

Its not for you, me, nawaz sharif, or modi to decide Kashmir. The people of that territory (sons of the soil) have to make that choice.

I know more about Kashmir than anyone else here. Not just because of Kashmiri background but because of ground realities. I don't blame you guys. You have been grown into a system which wants you to take everything literally. I won't talk much. It should be enough to tell you Pakistan handling Kashmir issue is not different from India.

I dont care if your are "kashmiri" , there is nothing special to be one, my caste Dar/lone is also kashmiri origin but what is big deal about it. Since my background is from agricultural family and I know very well that chanab, Jehlum and Sindh rivers are life line of pakistan's agriculture and general availability of water in pakistan. Therefore pakistan has a say in any kind of solution regarding jammu kashmir dispute. We are proud of our army wars with india to liberate kashmir , I hope a new one starts soon.

and who (politicians or military) in india wants it resolved? and what have they done to resolve it. in or right, their is only one solution and that would not be acceptable to india just like theirs not acceptable to us........we will keep fighting over it.
By occupying Pakistani territory india has not only lost the opportunity to have a strong, good neighbour Pakistan, it also created a permanent headache for itself.

i guess everyone knows this. yesterday it was clinton today is Arif Jamal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom