What's new

`Pak politicians want to resolve Kashmir - but military won't allow this'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it really matter what anyone looks like or if they attention whore or no? It only matters where people eventually end up.
Do I know if Satya Nadela was an introverted nerd? NO. I only know that he is the current CEO of Microsoft.
Either way you can tell whatever you want to for your ego's sake maybe that will help you sleep better at night, coz my experience in both Japan and US say otherwise.

well hw asked me to think why and I gave my opinion, next time someone ask me anything I will ask you what to say, capish

well hw asked me to think why and I gave my opinion, next time someone ask me anything I will ask you what to say, capish

Please don't.

Come on. There must be a Pakistani whom acceapts that part of the PA is the problem. We know which side we are talking about. Any time there is talk of peace between the 2 nations, this renegade side of the PA derails it. Because it benifits them! The are not held accountable by the people or the civilian gov whom ever that may be. In fact PA wants Sharif the civilian Gov takes the blame for any misdeed/mismanagement even though they are the ones that provide social services, food growth oppurtunities. The only real corporation within Pakistan to get a nice career in is the PA, not the PAF or PN or any other civilian business.
Is there a Pakistani here who agrees that the PA renegade is the problem?

did i ask your permission?

This is why I advise Indian to stop bragging all the time because sometime one must say the truth.

Oh, you thought I was being serious?
I was just being condescending and sarcastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom