What's new

`Pak politicians want to resolve Kashmir - but military won't allow this'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really and looking at the conditions of women and poverty and muslims in your country..I higher doubt you'd be able to do anything much. Atleast our people are well trained to bring down terrorists and our country isn't Proudly standing in the top five of highest rape rate in world!!

We have lifted millions out of poverty, I do agree problems exist in my nation but we are doing lot of efforts to solve them.

Youre doing alot of efforts to solve them!!!
SO ARE WE...
ONLY DIFFERENCE IS.
YOU INDIANS CANT GET ENOUGH OF TELLING US HOW WRONG WE ARE IN EVERY DISPUTE WITH INDIA.

And why are you people not ready to account our efforts ...but your eyes fill in with tears when someone reminds you ur condition ..
we arent dying of hunger either.despite having lesser resources, despite having so much chaos due to foreign terrorism in our land and despite having an economy worse than yours.. we are still less poor than you

And your own television is quite enough to show how much you've lifted out of poverty ..
You spend billions on ssilly dances amd award functions ..you people make every movie do a business of 100 crore but you never think of donating that hundred crore for the welfarw of your people. Is a prime time movie of showcasing nudism and immorality more worthy ?

You made no comprehensible point.
And indus valley is already ours. Its not we who stole land, the partition was done by British hands one of whom the congress had bought. And anyway Kashmir was Pakistans rights ..its indias Zid only ..they are unable to manage that humongous country but won't let Kashmir go..Its ego problem for you, while we only want relief for those poor Kashmiris your army and govts oppress

Really? What about relief for muslims in China? And your Pakistani compatriots literally insulted/executed by Saudi Arabia.
And while we are shedding crocodile tears for Kashmiris how about the muslims dying in Middle East (Oh I forgot that was muslim over muslim).

But if you REALLY are concerned about Kashmiri's welfare have them settle down in Pak! Oh no what blasphemy I am committing!!

No sir, it is all about land and the "jugular vein" of Pak. And thats PRECISELY the reason India will never part with J&K and never should. Perhaps Pak can hope to gain it in another life (like after meeting those sweet 72 houris in .....)

Last edited:
Really? What about relief for muslims in China? And your Pakistani compatriots literally insulted by Saudi Arabia.
And while we are shedding crocodile tears for Kashmiris how about the muslims dying IN Middle East (Oh I forgot that was muslim over muslim).

But if you REALLY are concerned about Kashmiri's welfare have them settle down in Pak! Oh not what blasphemy I am committing.

No sir, it is all about land and the "jugular vein" of Pak. And thats PRECISELY the reason India will never part with and never should. Perhaps Pak can hope to gain it in another life (like after meeting those sweet 72 houris in .....)

Again Indian self assumptions! !
We are equally unhappy for all the muslims in the world and are trying to do what our resources permit!
But Kashmir is whats directly relate to Pakistan and yes its our jugular vein occupied by india which clearly shows that you have still not gotten over our partition and are in Kashmir for you vengeance ego.

We'll Burai ka raaj lamba hota hai hamesha nahi rehata.

And you can point whatever you want ..I know its just desperate indians taking out frustration on our forum..
Heres the truth not just the army but the entire population of Pakistan is opting for full occupation not an indian conditioned deal..

And yeah yeh 7 janams aap k yahan ho gey we'll get it soon InshaAllah!

Why why should they be thrown our of their illegally occupied land?? The dictators will leave not the democratic powers..
Whatever happens india should forget that Pakistan will ever back down on Kashmir stance

Tameez ki baat dekho kar kon raha hai, jisay yeh tak nahi pata ka khawateen se baat kesay kartay hain..
but thats not your fault, its your cultural trait unfortunately

How true is the view that it is Pakistani Army Establishment holding back to resolve Kashmir while Pakistan Politicians, Kashmiri Politicians, Kashmiri youth and Pakistani people want it resolved....last I heard President Zardari saying great news will come for Kashmir, and yet nothing came, in it.

Army has tasted power,it will like to keep things as they are,they would not want to take orders.

Everyone knows that "Pakistan" wants to resolve Kashmir issue. Look at the UN General assembly records, its always Pakistan who raises this issue, conversely it's the Indians who avoid and oppose it. even on this forum mostly Pakistan's such efforts are responded to as "who cares".

Regarding allegations against PA, for the lying through their cheek indians, this issue is not between Pak GOV and PA, its Pakistan and India.

23_06_2014_014_040_015.jpg

Arif Jamal is a Pakistani journalist and South Asia expert based in America. His first book Shadow War analysed the Pakistan army's operations in Kashmir. Having researched the Lashkar-e-Taiba for his new book Call for Transnational Jihad, Jamal spoke with Aarti Tikoo Singh about challenges Pakistani politicians face in battling terror groups, dynamics between Nawaz Sharif and Narendra Modi, his view of the Pakistani military and why he's a harsh critic of Imran Khan:

After Nawaz Sharif became Pakistan's PM, there were hopes for stability. Yet, Pakistan's making news for terror strikes, blasphemy cases, persecuting journalists, etc why?

Well, i think Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif sincerely wants to create peace in Pakistan. However, he cannot achieve this goal without reining in the Pakistani military . While Islamist proteges of the Pakistani military kill their opponents, the military itself is involved in the indiscriminate murders of nationalists and secularists in Balochistan and Sindh as well as of journalists.

The Sharif government is helpless before the military . On the one hand, the Pakistani military has unleashed Islamist organisations like the Jamat-ud-Dawa (JuD) to turn Baloch and Sindhi nationalists and secularists into jihadists. On the other hand, they kidnap, tor torture and kill those they consider incorrigible.

Recently , the Pakistani military unleashed forces against the Geo group. One of the allegations against the group is that Geo revealed the Pakistani identity of Ajmal Kasab, one of the 10 terrorists arrested during the November 2008 Mumbai attacks. Despite these strains, the first meeting between PM Sharif and India's Prime Minister Narendra Modi has been termed positive.

Can the two make real progress on tough topics like Kashmir?

I think PM Sharif has a sincere desire for peace with India and inside Pakistan he understands this is the best thing that can happen to Pakistan. There is a tremendous desire among Pakistani politicians to resolve Kashmir and other conflicts with India Pakistani politicians understand that conflicts with India are bad for both Pakistan's democracy and economy .

However, the Pakistani military plays a disproportionate role in politics. The Pakistani military will never allow friendly relations with India because that means closing the jihad factory.

Now, i hope I'm proved wrong but it seems the Pakistani military would be eventually defeated by Muslim extremists. If that happens, it will spell disaster.

Given the limitations on Pakistani politicians, why are you such a harsh critic of Imran Khan and his party Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI)? Isn't this a strong political alternative?

I am a harsh critic of Imran Khan for several reasons including how he supports introducing Islamic punishments in Pakistan but does not want us to talk about his life.

Imran Khan can also do anything for personal or political gains. Imran Khan was the only Pakistani politician who criticised a ban on the JuD in 2008 in the wake of the Mumbai attacks. He's playing into the hands of the Pakistani military and jihadists just to be able to come to power. No wonder Imran Khan and Hafiz Saeed are leading the military's campaign against the Geo group.

It may come as a surprise that the political vocabulary , such as national ghariat and hameeyat, that Imran uses were terms introduced by Hafiz Saeed in the early 1990s the PTI is soft Taliban.

http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/index.aspx?eid=31807&dt=20140623

So there it is. Why should the Pakistan Army go after the LeT, JeM etc? According to the PA's doctrine, these terror groups would form the first line of defence against any future Indian attack. Secondly, they are the army's 'strategic assets' for their proxy wars against India and Afghanistan.

The main reason why the PA is loathe to solve the Kashmir issue is that if peace reigns and the issue is solved, of what use would the Pakistan Army be? Their stock would fall considerably. They would never want to be sidelined in Pakistani society. They need a raison d'etre not only for their very existence, but to remain the main power center in Pakistan permanently. And that means an unsolved Kashmir dispute! They need the Kashmir pot to keep boiling. Otherwise, why would Pakistan need an army of 600,000 and a huge nuke arsenal (which is nothing but a white elephant), and waste precious resources on maintaining them?

Everyone knows that "Pakistan" wants to resolve Kashmir issue. Look at the UN General assembly records, its always Pakistan who raises this issue, conversely it's the Indians who avoid and oppose it. even on this forum mostly Pakistan's such efforts are responded to as "who cares".

Regarding allegations against PA, for the lying through their cheek indians, this issue is not between Pak GOV and PA, its Pakistan and India.
You have nothing but do drama and every country knows it thats why no one listen you seriously , not even UN or big daddy china.

See the 1947 UN declaration topic and answer the things.....on publicise. Your top most Gen was not even know what UN resolution is and start barging about kashmir . this due to all feed propaganda since childhood.

Go and read UN resolution and then came back.

a few months back you guys used to say same about US, but now looks like indians have changed their "Daddy" from Russia to "US" your defence forces personnel swap wives and your whole nations swaps "Dads". how shamelss

You have nothing but do drama and every country knows it thats why no one listen you seriously , not even UN or big daddy china.

See the 1947 UN declaration topic and answer the things.....on publicise. Your top most Gen was not even know what UN resolution is and start barging about kashmir . this due to all feed propaganda since childhood.

Go and read UN resolution and then came back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom