What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

That's what we need nowadays.

Most appreciated

Who wants to work when personal attacks like this remain due to the adminsitration's condoning it? :D

Or they can be donkey f*Cked like you should be.

That is just one small example. Some pretending to be "retired" harbor personal animosities too.

Who wants to work when personal attacks like this remain due to the adminsitration's condoning it? :D

That is just one small example.

You should stop smiling and focus on your work in Rochester, Changezi. You are an American citizen, and Pakistan doesn't need you. Focus on your life and be happy where you are. Maybe when you solve your son's alcoholism, you can come back and give Pakistan advice.

The Indian hindu.

Okay am I missing something Chaudhry yar khul k dus kaidi taraf ishara ay?

Me.

His Punjabi ego is hurt that his racial better likes him inspite of being a dhead.

Cheers, Doc

The guy who was into Sunny Leone well he was Hindu ........... you are Zoroastrian no?

You are mature enough to ignore or respond intelligently.

@El Sidd if you really are genuine new member then my advice would be spend sometime reading older threads of this forum ............ it takes two to tango.

Okay am I missing something Chaudhry yar khul k dus kaidi taraf ishara ay?

The guy who was into Sunny Leone well he was Hindu ........... you are Zoroastrian no?

@El Sidd if you really are genuine new member then my advice would be spend sometime reading older threads of this forum ............ it takes two to tango.

I am a new member.
The administration can confirm.
And to me every Pakistani is equal till he breaks the law.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom