What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

Well if you want a future in software you should have a serious attitude towards math.

If video editing is your thing. Media management requires analytical maths as well.

So Pakistan pe ehsaan Karen or parh len.

On a side note:

All big revolutions were just a hear say till they became mainstream in a day.

I am a computer student, so unfortunately me and maths are destined to meet :') i have been khap khapaying with maths since the last four days so i think i will be okay lol
I developed my skills in arts , gifs and to some extent animations as a side hobby , i just need a degree in software engineering and the rest , well you know where i'll be applying XD
Okay okay this will be my last post for now , bye ! Thank you for engaging with me !:wave:

Welcome.

Tell us how you can help and your most immediate concerns and expertise
Not sure, Im quite inexperienced when it comes to politics
just give me a boss who can tell me what to do, and I will try to do it to the best of my abilities
as for immediate concern, it is the safety of the people of Pakistan and establishment of rule of law till the borders of Pakistan, specially in areas like FATA, interior Punjab and Sindh, also women's rights.

Not sure, Im quite inexperienced when it comes to politics
just give me a boss who can tell me what to do, and I will try to do it to the best of my abilities
as for immediate concern, it is the safety of the people of Pakistan and establishment of rule of law till the borders of Pakistan, specially in areas like FATA, interior Punjab and Sindh, also women's rights.

Everyone wants that.
Pakistan is here to stay
We want to make it better and happier place to live in.

You are most welcome.

But surely a voter needs to highlight his issues too.

You can take the lead and tell us that.

I wish a govt for my people like: A govt that is more effective in keeping peace and economic balance than any other organization on earth, under which people don't have to learn English in order to know about science, people don't have to run away from our country just for jobs and people say "Labaik" by hearts when govt needs them.
But thanks again, I would rather play my role as a "silent voter" :pakistan::victory1:

I wish a govt for my people like: A govt that is more effective in keeping peace and economic balance than any other organization on earth, under which people don't have to learn English in order to know about science, people don't have to run away from our country just for jobs and people say "Labaik" by hearts when govt needs them.
But thanks again, I would rather play my role as a "silent voter" :pakistan::victory1:

Inshallah.
That time is nearly there.

Inshallah jald aega wo waqt
Zawaal e corruption will be followed by fair distribution of wealth.
Inshallah hum sab dekhenge.

Mashray se fassad khatam horaha hai.
Imaandar or jaalsaaz saff bund ho chuke hain.

I think I'll just become a voter then
im too stupid to join a political party

Nazzaryati syasat wapis arahi hai.

I want to become a minister of population control & i will need 1 dozen of Nukes. Don't ask me why...

Go make one yourself.

How hard can it be?

Lol

I want to become a minister of population control & i will need 1 dozen of Nukes. Don't ask me why...

By the way you do know if resources are honestly utilised Pakistan can house twice our population if not more.

No politician will tell you this

Hello all you need is increased awareness about why population control is not against the Islamic values.

@El Sidd

Two things I would like to suggest ......... this movement for the time being should distance itself from politics ............ when you mention politics its all together a different game in Pakistan that doesn't interest majority of Pakistanis. People who may contribute otherwise would hold back and go into shells ........

Second I would suggest ....... devise a proper test and make it public here for everyone to take .... based on scoring of that test chose your chairperson for one year. Sorry @Arsalan I think the way they are choosing the chairperson is against the norms of free merit and open opportunity for all and everyone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it me only who thinks this, or the person who used to be webmaster has really changed? Its someone new altogether a different person right?

@padamchen

The reason i say this is because, lets be honest here, a vast majority wont be interested in any such effort because the things will be political in nature. A majority of our people think politics is a bad game and we cannot really blame them. For this reason alone they wont be stepping up and participating more actively and frankly speaking, it do not need to be a political outlook from the start. Once we actually decide on something good and positive and start DOING it, pointing out problems, highlighting the issues together with suggesting our group's vision to solve those and once we start getting positive feedback we will decide if we actually need to give it a political dimension as well or not and with members on board we can talk to them, give them the reasons to do so and then will be able to convince them that nothing will change for better unless we get involved in it and bring the change from inside out!

So what is the actual first tangible step in this path you propose?

Hello all you need is increased awareness about why population control is not against the Islamic values.

@El Sidd

Two things I would like to suggest ......... this movement for the time being should distance itself from politics ............ when you mention politics its all together a different game in Pakistan that doesn't interest majority of Pakistanis. People who may contribute otherwise would hold back and go into shells ........

Second I would suggest ....... devise a proper test and make it public here for everyone to take .... based on scoring of that test chose your chairperson for one year. Sorry @Arsalan I think the way they are choosing the chairperson is against the norms of free merit and open opportunity for all and everyone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it me only who thinks this, or the person who used to be webmaster has really changed? Its someone new altogether a different person right?

@padamchen

Its a good suggestion.
I think our social awareness campaign will actually be more effective.

But preparing a test not that sure.

Maybe a poll and then the top 3 can put forward their mandate?

Its a good suggestion.
I think our social awareness campaign will actually be more effective.

But preparing a test not that sure.

Maybe a poll and then the top 3 can put forward their mandate?

Okay then why not contact management of this forum and ask them to help you, this can be done the same way this forum decides on their TTA etc. Interested people can write their manifesto with a clear practical plan of action and rest of the members can then vote for them based on their write ups?

There is another person who may bring some unique value to your campaign @Salik or @Hiptullha can spare some of his time fighting indians and help with your campaign ...... @salarsikander I don't know if he is young enough for this.

Okay then why not contact management of this forum and ask them to help you, this can be done the same way this forum decides on their TTA etc. Interested people can write their manifesto with a clear practical plan of action and rest of the members can then vote for them based on their write ups?

There is another person who may bring some unique value to your campaign @Salik or @Hiptullha can spare some of his time fighting indians and help with your campaign ...... @salarsikander I don't know if he is young enough for this.

Thanks.

Maybe as an experienced member you can formulate some questions regarding what the young generation require

For e.g. someone who has sound grip on what Pakistan is and how its defined and how it should proceed?

@El Sidd

@padamchen

Perceptive.

Cheers, Doc

Thanks.

Maybe as an experienced member you can formulate some questions regarding what the young generation require

For e.g. someone who has sound grip on what Pakistan is and how its defined and how it should proceed?

I am not a member but an adviser :p:

Few points that they may focus about
  • How they would cope with current and future shortcomings on the administrative side, I feel there is a serious failure in bureaucracy as regards to succession planning and the gap is widening with passage of time. And the rampant corruption that prevails in ministries, especially sensitive ones
  • Pakistan has volumes of laws that need to be repealed or abolished, for example taxation system is unjust and non transparent, labor laws still quote fines and penalties in monetary values that may have been applicable in 60s
  • Speedy justice system, and how it can be free of cost for poor and needy. Remember swat happened because people felt the justice system wasn't efficient one for them
  • How they see utilising 50% of Pakistan's population that is limited to tasks like cleaning, cooking and baby making etc
  • What strategy they are going to adopt to rein in on Mullahcracy and successful revamping of madrassa mafia
  • What steps they are going to take to implement education and health emergency
  • Their views and opinions on civil military relations, forces of Pakistan in normal life cannot and shouldn't think of themselves different and separate from ordinary Pakistanis
  • There are institutions are departments in Pakistan that exist but most of us Pakistanis don't know what they do ............. e.g. drug and medicine control, social security, federal ombudsman etc etc
These are the few points that I can think of for time being

Perceptive.

Cheers, Doc

What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom