What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

You have been fooled by the corrupt politicians to believe this ........ in past they blamed the fate ...... now they have invented this new thing ........... because people are corrupt so they deserve such governors.

No my friend people become corrupt when the leader is corrupt.

Awam fazool to leader fazool ..... That is a misconception ..... don't fall for it.

Education system needs a overhaul.
Ideally I would like to see a mixture of Chinese German with our existing education system applied in Pakistan.

That is however not a day's job.

We all have great ideas but we are not practical and lazy to hit the new thread button. Lol

So you can spread the word as an honorary member of PDF just like the dual nationals.

Welcome

Thanks for the input!
You make it sound like i would not do anything productive because of my laziness :p: rest assured i am prepared to do wonders if i can see a guiding light!

Most of the youth wants to bring a change but feel too demoralised because of the corrupt system :( they think that if they try to contribute something to the country the corrupt system would multiply it by 0 and that we cannot do anything :( and feel hopeless and end up giving up the fight before it even started.

If this party becomes a reality , i will join it as a pas officer to contribute more authority to it if i can , somehow :p: PDF consists of many people who are better capable and more experienced to run the country than the goons that currently reside on the top. If you actually pursue this idea , it would surely turn the tide for new possibilities. And our pakistan could finally get the development it deserves.:pakistan:

Lets see what i do , lol i can draw xD and i have a professional video editing software which i will try to learn to use if i get the time , and i can make gifs/animations :p:
conclusion = i am currently in no position to contribute .

Actually , the thing i CAN do to contribute to my country is studying hard so that i get good marks in matric amd fsc. SO i should currently worry about those , just reserve a spot for me when i am older please :p:

Thanks for the input!
You make it sound like i would not do anything productive because of my laziness :p: rest assured i am prepared to do wonders if i can see a guiding light!

Most of the youth wants to bring a change but feel too demoralised because of the corrupt system :( they think that if they try to contribute something to the country the corrupt system would multiply it by 0 and that we cannot do anything :( and feel hopeless and end up giving up the fight before it even started.

If this party becomes a reality , i will join it as a pas officer to contribute more authority to it if i can , somehow :p: PDF consists of many people who are better capable and more experienced to run the country than the goons that currently reside on the top. If you actually pursue this idea , it would surely turn the tide for new possibilities. And our pakistan could finally get the development it deserves.:pakistan:

Lets see what i do , lol i can draw xD and i have a professional video editing software which i will try to learn to use if i get the time , and i can make gifs/animations :p:
conclusion = i am currently in no position to contribute .

Actually , the thing i CAN do to contribute to my country is studying hard so that i get good marks in matric amd fsc. SO i should currently worry about those , just reserve a spot for me when i am older please :p:

That lazy jab was more of a teasing kind.

You are the future of Pakistan. Young motivated and determined who now know where your country's problems lie.

You can help promote PDP among your classmates and spread the word.

And that animation software can help too.

Video editing too when we move to phase 2 which will be making videos of actual problems the people of different parts of Pakistan face.

Take it on as your school or college project or something.

Don't get banned.

Enough time to insult each other later. Work your way in gradual ...

Cheers, Doc

P.S. Howz the dadhi?

To think you speak about me. It makes me genuinely disappointed in the women that raised you. Hmm. Okay...

To think you speak about me. It makes me genuinely disappointed in the women that raised you. Hmm. Okay...

Don't worry about the women who raised me.

When do you plan to raise your own?

Or only farting on the internet?

Cheers, Doc

@El Sidd

In my honest opinion ............ you are the only one who hasn't asked for any position in this party ......... so I would suggest to your party that they make you chairperson for one year.

Next I would suggest your members to post self made videos of the problems they see anywhere in Pakistan. And then discuss possible solutions.

@El Sidd

In my honest opinion ............ you are the only one who hasn't asked for any position in this party ......... so I would suggest to your party that they make you chairperson for one year.

Next I would suggest your members to post self made videos of the problems they see anywhere in Pakistan. And then discuss possible solutions.

I cannot do that. That would go against the fundamentals of my identity. Sir ye kaam hamare khoon me nahi hai.lol

Too much responsibility and i am not that well educated either.

@Arsalan has been nominated. But i think we can make a poll and see.
The basic infrastructure is not being debated and when everybody gets serious it will be too.

That lazy jab was more of a teasing kind.

You are the future of Pakistan. Young motivated and determined who now know where your country's problems lie.

You can help promote PDP among your classmates and spread the word.

And that animation software can help too.

Video editing too when we move to phase 2 which will be making videos of actual problems the people of different parts of Pakistan face.

Take it on as your school or college project or something.

Sure , i will promote it among my classmates but first we will have to wait until this party gains some momentum or else everyone would think im stupid. (They have an impression of me being a siasat daan because i engage in political talks, ALOT)Also , i hope some students take interest in pak studies , as far as my judgement goes , children like me are a rare breed whom are interested in politics xD

Well , i will try to develope my skills in video/animating stuff if i get the time.

I have a maths exam tomorrow and I'm chilling here on PDF xD so excuse me if i stop replying in a bit.

I will come back during my breaks tho , wish me luck kyun ke kal bohat rona dhona nikalna he :cry::cry:

Sure , i will promote it among my classmates but first we will have to wait until this party gains some momentum or else everyone would think im stupid. (They have an impression of me being a siasat daan because i engage in political talks, ALOT)Also , i hope some students take interest in pak studies , as far as my judgement goes , children like me are a rare breed whom are interested in politics xD

Well , i will try to develope my skills in video/animating stuff if i get the time.

I have a maths exam tomorrow and I'm chilling here on PDF xD so excuse me if i stop replying in a bit.

I will come back during my breaks tho , wish me luck kyun ke kal bohat rona dhona nikalna he :cry::cry:

Well if you want a future in software you should have a serious attitude towards math.

If video editing is your thing. Media management requires analytical maths as well.

So Pakistan pe ehsaan Karen or parh len.

On a side note:

All big revolutions were just a hear say till they became mainstream in a day.

Back
Top Bottom