What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

You sound like you want to give me your sister's rishta. :lol:

Relax with the cheesy compliments, I really don't appreciate it.

Nothing I've ever done in my life, including whipping your arrogant butt when you were a pup and mouthing off about Karachi stadia, has been for your appreciation.

Buzz off now.

Cheers, Doc

@lastofthepatriots ---------> He is a valuable addition ..... but he needs to control his emotional side ...... he needs to channel his energy in a very very controlled constructive way ........ my two bits with no offense intended, I can be wrong in judging his virtual persona.

I'm an obnoxious asshole. I'm no longer interested in being serious on this forum. I'll have fun until I get banned. That goes for everyone here. Take it or leave it.

Anyone who is willing to join PDP has to fulfill 3 conditions:

1) lawful citizen of Pakistan with a character certificate from work or police and no dual national and no serving public officers.

2) has a command of two nation theory its causes and its inception through the eyes of Iqbal and Jinnah.

3) willing to engage beyond racio ethno sectarian/religious bias.

@PakSword do you feel the need to add anything more?

The members will then choose among themselves a symbolic leader once the manshoor of the party is settled.

@The Accountant @The Sandman @Hell hound @Starlord @Narendra Trump @Well.wisher @Zibago @Spring Onion @tps77 @Lagay Raho @Mentee

Please tag others if you want this to work.

@Arsalan if you guys are serious about this then may I make a suggestion.

The most core cancer in pakistan is the administrative and bureaucracy departments.

We are all educated and literate people of pakistan. If we actually place strong efforts towards these sections then we can bring serious introvert change.

If a few of us get to a position of power through competitive examinations e.g federal. Judicial or provincial then we can truly take the cause forward from the inside. Not just social media awareness but actual remedy to many issues.

@DESERT FIGHTER stop going on vacations and open books for civil judiciary exams. :p :p :p :p

This would help actually take this forward and allow PDP to solve many of the core issues.

Politics is simply a single platform and often not the most perfect one. Bureaucracy is the true inside and the change through honest and hard work brought from within can be far more reaching than any other effort.

I think that those that are serious about this should look to give such government examinations and work upon honest change....

Its a suggestion and even if PDP can get three or four guys like that then the effects and efforts will be a thousand fold greater than any twitter account.

Well if you guys are serious and committed and this is not another naswaristan

B b b but i wanted to do css for pas when im older , does this means i wont get to join?? :cry:
Well even though im not a capable member as of yet, can i get a reserved seat or something ? :oops:
Well , i wanted to make a thread similar to this but i was too lazy to find the make a new thread button .

Okay , so i have some suggestions, i guess. I have not read this thread with utmost concentration , so if someone has mentioned this , im sorry for repeating.
Soo as you guys know that jaisi awaam hoti he, waisi hi hakomat hoti he. We need to raise awareness about basic morals in our society. I read somewhere that in japanese schools, there are no exams until 1st or 3rd grade because japanese children are taught basic morals and etiquettes, and how to become a better human in general (alongside academic studies). We should adopt this as this could wash our awaam from corrupt morals and activities.
Also , i protest the ratta system suuuper hard! I wanted to do o levels because in o levels , concepts are important and you don't have to rattafy pages, but i had to leave due to err reasons and had to go in matric instead, where you pass by rattafying pages.:angry: and i forget everything i learned after the exams, most teachers aren't helpful either, they basically encourage us to rattafy pages and make little to no changes in wording. Im glad i was interested in pak studies before i had a subject for this in school , because what they are teaching here, is hard for the students to understand XD. (I had a teacher telling me that we are located in south east asia while i was insisting that we are in the south western area of south asia and that the south eastern countries inculde indonesia etc etc , regardless i really like the teacher and i respect him)

I'm an obnoxious asshole. I'm no longer interested in being serious on this forum. I'll have fun until I get banned. That goes for everyone here. Take it or leave it.

You are what you want others to believe about you ............. I have no problems with it, I can take care of myself no worries.

Nothing I've ever done in my life, including whipping your arrogant butt when you were a pup and mouthing off about Karachi stadia, has been for your appreciation.

Buzz off now.

Cheers, Doc

I take what I get and make rose water from the Ganga river. Again I must say, you being the sole intellectual defender of India as a Parsi is commendable. But we have plenty of our own in Karachi. I can't blame you for wanting to defend your land, but in the same token I can hate you for being dishonest. Take that however you may.

We'll always be here. :D

Soo as you guys know that jaisi awaam hoti he, waisi hi hakomat hoti he.

You have been fooled by the corrupt politicians to believe this ........ in past they blamed the fate ...... now they have invented this new thing ........... because people are corrupt so they deserve such governors.

No my friend people become corrupt when the leader is corrupt.

Awam fazool to leader fazool ..... That is a misconception ..... don't fall for it.

B b b but i wanted to do css for pas when im older , does this means i wont get to join?? :cry:
Well even though im not a capable member as of yet, can i get a reserved seat or something ? :oops:
Well , i wanted to make a thread similar to this but i was too lazy to find the make a new thread button .

Okay , so i have some suggestions, i guess. I have not read this thread with utmost concentration , so if someone has mentioned this , im sorry for repeating.
Soo as you guys know that jaisi awaam hoti he, waisi hi hakomat hoti he. We need to raise awareness about basic morals in our society. I read somewhere that in japanese schools, there are no exams until 1st or 3rd grade because japanese children are taught basic morals and etiquettes, and how to become a better human in general (alongside academic studies). We should adopt this as this could wash our awaam from corrupt morals and activities.
Also , i protest the ratta system suuuper hard! I wanted to do o levels because in o levels , concepts are important and you don't have to rattafy pages, but i had to leave due to err reasons and had to go in matric instead, where you pass by rattafying pages.:angry: and i forget everything i learned after the exams, most teachers aren't helpful either, they basically encourage us to rattafy pages and make little to no changes in wording. Im glad i was interested in pak studies before i had a subject for this in school , because what they are teaching here, is hard for the students to understand XD. (I had a teacher telling me that we are located in south east asia while i was insisting that we are in the south western area of south asia and that the south eastern countries inculde indonesia etc etc , regardless i really like the teacher and i respect him)

Education system needs a overhaul.
Ideally I would like to see a mixture of Chinese German with our existing education system applied in Pakistan.

That is however not a day's job.

We all have great ideas but we are not practical and lazy to hit the new thread button. Lol

So you can spread the word as an honorary member of PDF just like the dual nationals.

Welcome

I take what I get and make rose water from the Ganga river. Again I must say, you being the sole intellectual defender of India as a Parsi is commendable. But we have plenty of our own in Karachi. I can't blame you for wanting to defend your land, but in the same token I can hate you for being dishonest. Take that however you may.

We'll always be here. :D

How many do you have left in Karachi?

Less than 5000 in the whole of Pakistan as per the last census figures.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom