What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

I am not a member but an adviser :p:

Few points that they may focus about
  • How they would cope with current and future shortcomings on the administrative side, I feel there is a serious failure in bureaucracy as regards to succession planning and the gap is widening with passage of time. And the rampant corruption that prevails in ministries, especially sensitive ones
  • Pakistan has volumes of laws that need to be repealed or abolished, for example taxation system is unjust and non transparent, labor laws still quote fines and penalties in monetary values that may have been applicable in 60s
  • Speedy justice system, and how it can be free of cost for poor and needy. Remember swat happened because people felt the justice system wasn't efficient one for them
  • How they see utilising 50% of Pakistan's population that is limited to tasks like cleaning, cooking and baby making etc
  • What strategy they are going to adopt to rein in on Mullahcracy and successful revamping of madrassa mafia
  • What steps they are going to take to implement education and health emergency
  • Their views and opinions on civil military relations, forces of Pakistan in normal life cannot and shouldn't think of themselves different and separate from ordinary Pakistanis
  • There are institutions are departments in Pakistan that exist but most of us Pakistanis don't know what they do ............. e.g. drug and medicine control, social security, federal ombudsman etc etc
These are the few points that I can think of for time being

What do you think?

Yes man. It happened quite some time back.

Do you notice a trend of new mods coming in all fire and brimstone and then suddenly cooling off, becoming inactive or not being seen again?

Cheers, Doc

Do you notice a trend of new mods coming in all fire and brimstone and then suddenly cooling off, becoming inactive or not being seen again?

Cheers, Doc

The selection process remains deeply flawed, that is all.

Cheers, Doc

What happened? Merger or take over?

I have noticed few mods totally absent from scene lately. They used to be quite active but now they are missing altogether.

So the older indian members that I have started to see again is part of that?

Did they announce it like they usually do for a new mod etc?

Can't complain.

Bhai Pakistani aam khate hain ya gutli ginte hain?

Cheers, Doc

So the older indian members that I have started to see again is part of that?

Did they announce it like they usually do for a new mod etc?

There is no need to take that shit head seriously. He is already busy in his beef and modi politics.

Back
Top Bottom