What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

Its a continued struggle. It cannot magically disappear overnight.

The only bridari i know is Pakistanis.

Pakistani is only a nationality, and therefore very different than a biradari. 70 years and going strong! (the biradari, not the nationality.)

Pakistani is only a nationality, and therefore very different than a biradari. 70 years and going strong! (the biradari, not the nationality.)

Wow.

I thought Pakistan is a nation as in biradri.

How would you define this bradari of yours?

Wow.

I thought Pakistan is a nation as in biradri.

How would you define this bradari of yours?

Think of the solid and unwavering vote banks that politicians like Bhuttos and Sharifs can count on - that is their biradari at work. Similarly, PDF has people who think the same, hence the situation we have. It is not what you know, but who you know, that wins.

Think of the solid and unwavering vote banks that politicians like Bhuttos and Sharifs can count on - that is their biradari at work. Similarly, PDF has people who think the same, hence the situation we have. It is not what you know, but who you know, that wins.

Totally agreed.

The wadera malik Chaudary sardar politics is the biggest danger to Pakistan.

Feudalism is cancerous to any society.

Just like uncontrolled Capitalism

Totally agreed.

The wadera malik Chaudary sardar politics is the biggest danger to Pakistan.

Feudalism is cancerous to any society.

Just like uncontrolled Capitalism

When who you know wins over what you know, merit dies.

A gem, if original sir.

Will give due credit if used in future here or elsewhere.

Cheers, Doc

Original? Yes. :D

But similar thoughts are well articulated elsewhere. To me the above statement is concisely logical, and applicable to the present discussion.

No.

It happens when you lose hope.

What makes you so hopeless for Pakistan and Pakistanis?

I am not hopeless, merely realistic. There is a difference. Hope that relies on being blind to hard evidence is desperate by definition, but reality wins, always.

But similar thoughts are well articulated elsewhere. To me the above statement is concisely logical, and applicable to the present discussion.

I am not hopeless, merely realistic. There is a difference. Hope that relies on being blind to hard evidence is desperate by definition, but reality wins, always.

Try being optimist from time to time.

Its refreshing

It's a cultural malaise of the subcontinent that stems from ancient times.

You may call it feudalism and other fancy words.

But recognize that you adopted a new faith but are culturally still hostage to civilizational Brahmanism.

Cheers, Doc

@Syed.Ali.Haider

You should stop smiling and focus on your work in Rochester, Changezi. You are an American citizen, and Pakistan doesn't need you. Focus on your life and be happy where you are. Maybe when you solve your son's alcoholism, you can come back and give Pakistan advice.

We've all tracked you and your son down. You are a disgrace as a father and a Pakistani.

Back
Top Bottom