What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

Tequila agrees

I+ll+drink+to+that+description_e10624_3521699.jpg

Now, back to the topic:

================================

You have good ideas, but they have yet to meet the real world. I admire your idealism.

It's a cultural malaise of the subcontinent that stems from ancient times.

You may call it feudalism and other fancy words.

But recognize that you adopted a new faith but are culturally still hostage to civilizational Brahmanism.

Cheers, Doc

Probably true, that. However, given the mobility of the 21st century, those who choose can go elsewhere if they find South Asia stifling. Many are quite comfortable with the status quo, and hence do not want any change, present forum included. :D

Now, back to the topic:

You have good ideas, but they have yet to meet the real world. I admire your idealism.

Probably true, that. However, given the mobility of the 21st century, those who choose can go elsewhere if they find South Asia stifling. Many are quite comfortable with the status quo, and hence do not want any change, present forum included. :D

Don't know about the US.

But in the Gulf, Adi Shankaracharya rules.

Cheers, Doc

Now, back to the topic:

You would be surprised that a vast majority shares my sentiments.

Its an eventuality. The masses are tired and this frustration can be channeled constructively.

Its simple when you know your enemy you will find a way.

Its the enemy unknown that scares the masses.

Simply fear tactics. Help them delay the eventuality

@Syed.Ali.Haider

Why don't you share the story of us forumers from PDF, when we came to speak with you. You made remarks about Muslim women and their hijabs while calling them sluts/whores or whatever. Why don't you share with PDF, when we came to talk to you about it and you called the police. That would be a great story you could tell your friends here on PDF.

Don't know about the US.

But in the Gulf, Adi Shankaracharya rules.

Cheers, Doc

Here, almost anything that works effectively is adopted, regardless of source.

You would be surprised that a vast majority shares my sentiments.

Its an eventuality. The masses are tired and this frustration can be channeled constructively.

Its simple when you know your enemy you will find a way.

Its the enemy unknown that scares the masses.

Simply fear tactics. Help them delay the eventuality

Our worst enemy is only us. :D

Shouldn't that be enough not to make more?

Already alot lol

Who are we to decide for others what they can or cannot believe? Every person is equally entitled to think as they wish.

In the context of this thread, what can and does happen is that like-minded people try to group together to further common goals, while being respectful of any differences. After all, unanimity of thought is not a requirement to be productive.

Who are we to decide for others what they can or cannot believe? Every person is equally entitled to think as they wish.

In the context of this thread, what can and does happen is that like-minded people try to group together to further common goals, while being respectful of any differences. After all, unanimity of thought is not a requirement to be productive.

It has never been a problem before if the conviction to do good is genuine

Back
Top Bottom