What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

Ghar se bahar nikalwana ha?

Liberal shibrel kuch nahi hota.

Ye label ka faida nahi ab
bhai mulak bhara para hay conservatives say jo kay aye din moderates ko aye din apney jesa kari ja raha hay we need counter weight in our country

@El Sidd

I suggest "SBKPT" ........... Sehatmand Bawaqar Khushhaal Pakistan Tehreek. Sindh ..... Balochistan ..... KPK .....Punjab. It can be improved further ....... open to modifications.

P.S: When should I expect my first cheque? I need to buy badaam for me ......

I would support a party that will change Pakistan's existing system to a Technocratic Presidential System.

Has anyone of you guys have flirted with the idea of forming a party?

Like internet has good uses too instead of usual.

With elections just around the corner maybe why not?

Pakistan Defense Party is already there and these days they are enjoying the party against Talibans and Other Terrorists.. did you forget.....the Pak Army......:yahoo:

@El Sidd

I suggest "SBKPT" ........... Sehatmand Bawaqar Khushhaal Pakistan Tehreek. Sindh ..... Balochistan ..... KPK .....Punjab. It can be improved further ....... open to modifications.

P.S: When should I expect my first cheque? I need to buy badaam for me ......

Sehatmand - i think the party will have alot of smokers so sehatmand is out of the question.
And it will not be a tehreek. tehreek are short term bursts

it has to be national in nature and probably work on lines to administratively introduce new provinces in Pakistan

Pakistan Defense Party is already there and these days they are enjoying the party against Talibans and Other Terrorists.. did you forget.....the Pak Army......:yahoo:

and we Salute them for their steadfastness

Has anyone of you guys have flirted with the idea of forming a party?

Like internet has good uses too instead of usual.

With elections just around the corner maybe why not?
We would need SCAR and SU 35

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom