What's new

Launch of Pakistan Defence Party

PDP:

Oppression of women in a male dominated society like Pakistan are not an overnight phenomenon.

Even when Fatima Jinnah rose to the political mainstream she had to face the worst kind of propaganda.

Personal issues should never mainstream the political structure of Pakistan. We have enough legal ways to deal with the matter. When justice is only a by product of your ambitions you are already at a loss.

PDP believes in equal status of men and women in the eyes of the state as stated in Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
PDP may actually have a bright future lol. I may not understand half of your jokes but your ideas are very sound.I feel bad for sabotaging this thread with my TFR propaganda:sick:

PDP:

Oppression of women in a male dominated society like Pakistan are not an overnight phenomenon.

Even when Fatima Jinnah rose to the political mainstream she had to face the worst kind of propaganda.

Personal issues should never mainstream the political structure of Pakistan. We have enough legal ways to deal with the matter. When justice is only a by product of your ambitions you are already at a loss.

PDP believes in equal status of men and women in the eyes of the state as stated in Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
to truly empower women we need to get rid of this aurat nazuk jinas hay mentality.
and for that to happen we need to get rid of this ghariat :pleasantry: +white knight mentality that prevails in our men.they are too fast at taking the side of the seemingly distressed women over man every time that too without judging the situation.one simple example road accidents.they will jump at the guy even if accident is caused by the 100% negligence of woman and poor guy was just sitting in his car on neutral gear. damn it guys let her deal with her own mess.
ps. assault is another matter one should always intervene in it irrespective of the gender of assaulter or assaulted and stop both parties

to truly empower women we need to get rid of this aurat nazuk jinas hay mentality.
and for that to happen we need to get rid of this ghariat :pleasantry: +white knight mentality that prevails in our men.they are too fast at taking the side of the seemingly distressed women over man every time that too without judging the situation.one simple example road accidents.they will jump at the guy even if accident is caused by the 100% negligence of woman and poor guy was just sitting in his car on neutral gear. damn it guys let her deal with her own mess.
ps. assault is another matter one should always intervene in it irrespective of the gender of assaulter or assaulted and stop both parties

PDP proposes the community center model where petty issues will be dealt with and referred to law enforcement agencies.

Quota system for women should ideally be abolished save a few profession and rest will be pure merit based.

PDP also would like to distance itself from Musharaf's recent interviews and video link lectures.
No matter how desperate the PR, PDP believes in fundamentals which it cannot forsake.

PDP proposes the community center model where petty issues will be dealt with and referred to law enforcement agencies.

Quota system for women should ideally be abolished save a few profession and rest will be pure merit based.

PDP also would like to distance itself from Musharaf's recent interviews and video link lectures.
No matter how desperate the PR, PDP believes in fundamentals which it cannot forsake.
Can u add the poll in therad for the election of our chairperson?

Last edited:
I was thinking of letting the front runners first present their manifesto here first and then let the poll thing do its work.

Can you please do that? I cannot make one thanks to mobile version.

@The Sandman @Areesh @PakSword @Hyprion and @Lagay Raho and @Lahore_PAF @Spring Onion have shown the most interest.

Thanks
I would suggest everyone puts down 3 points or more on what they would like to see from PDP; example the policies that the party should adapt to. Then we choose the policies depending on importance through a vote, maybe?

I would suggest everyone puts down 3 points or more on what they would like to see from PDP; example the policies that the party should adapt to. Then we choose the policies depending on importance through a vote, maybe?

feel free to start.

My 5 Manifesto Points
  • Allocate land in every district for a high school (minimum capacity of 5000 students), university and a hospital that can cater to day to day needs (accident treatment, sickness, dialysis, etc). These projects should be announced and money should start being saved up through tax revenue and even donations. I know my father would love to contribute £20,000, if he knew' that there was going to be a system with regulations. These schools, universities and hospitals should be government run and funded with an option of donation.
  • I would suggest police reforms; this would include paying each and every staff a living wage or salary on which they could support at minimum 2 children, a wife and their parents. I think this would reduce day-to-day police corruption. I would also suggest increasing the police budget through taxation which would ensure that the police force has enough resources at it's disposal. A major police station should have police bikes, cars, holding cells, a clean working environment and a helicopter. All staff should be given regular training and fitness tests. I would also like to see family liaison officers at every police station. This has been done in the country before and could happen for all police stations. My example is the SSU of Sindh.
  • My third point will be job creation and development. Pakistan must take on major projects that ensure work for majority of people in the country that choose to work or are willing and able to work. I would also suggest trade deals with other countries that would ensure our work force have enough jobs going by.
  • My last point will be court reforms; there should be small claims section in the Federal court where people can file a case against a 3rd party for misconduct, scamming, etc (similar to the UK's Small Claims). I would also like to see a time limit set to resolve major cases; such as Section 302: Murder.
  • A minor point I would like to add is tax reforms; some working sectors are not taxable according to Pakistan's laws; for example the agricultural sector is taxable by 0 % and this should be changed depending on income.

Last edited:
My 5 Manifesto Points
  • Allocate land in every district for a high school (minimum capacity of 5000 students), university and a hospital that can cater to day to day needs (accident treatment, sickness, dialysis, etc). These projects should be announced and money should start being saved up through tax revenue and even donations. I know my father would love to contribute £20,000, if he knew' that there was going to be a system with regulations. These schools, universities and hospitals should be government run and funded with an option of donation.
  • I would suggest police reforms; this would include paying each and every staff a living wage or salary on which they could support at minimum 2 children, a wife and their parents. I think this would reduce day-to-day police corruption. I would also suggest increasing the police budget through taxation which would ensure that the police force has enough resources at it's disposal. A major police station should have police bikes, cars, holding cells, a clean working environment and a helicopter. All staff should be given regular training and fitness tests. I would also like to see family liaison officers at every police station. This has been done in the country before and could happen for all police stations. My example is the SSU of Sindh.
  • My third point will be job creation and development. Pakistan must take on major projects that ensure work for majority of people in the country that choose to work or are willing and able to work. I would also suggest trade deals with other countries that would ensure our work force have enough jobs going by.
  • My last point will be court reforms; there should be small claims section in the Federal court where people can file a case against a 3rd party for misconduct, scamming, etc (similar to the UK's Small Claims). I would also like to see a time limit set to resolve major cases; such as Section 302: Murder.
  • A minor point I would like to add is tax reforms; some working sectors are not taxable according to Pakistan's laws; for example the agricultural sector is taxable by 0 % and this should be changed depending on income.

Thanks.

Carefully thought out points.

How do you plan to engage the party? It has to start by giving youth the voice they need since they are tired from all of these dynasties and old spent horses.

Ofcourse it has to start small for e.g. by forming a social awareness group and promote the image of Pakistan and its issues through social media tools.

Thanks.

Carefully thought out points.

How do you plan to engage the party? It has to start by giving youth the voice they need since they are tired from all of these dynasties and old spent horses.

Ofcourse it has to start small for e.g. by forming a social awareness group and promote the image of Pakistan and its issues through social media tools.
I would probably say by this very forum, bring awareness through forums about political, economical, etc problems that the country faces and give a plan on how to counter and fix it.
The problem is youth like me don't even have the right to vote.
For 1 i'm not 18 yet and i live out of Pakistan and despite overseas Pakistani's being allowed to vote as per law, there are no facilities at Pakistani Embassy that support voting.

I would probably say by this very forum, bring awareness through forums about political, economical, etc problems that the country faces and give a plan on how to counter and fix it.

Outreach is limited.

Even the Supreme Court chief justice hinted about the two nation theory.

I may be a little too fast

Lol

Sab se karwa di ab to PR.

Back
Top Bottom