What's new

Latest ISRO video of the Mangalyaan Mars mission

:D there are lot of jokers here who post stupid things, no worries :enjoy:.

I have not seen your comment, But I realized it after your quote and explanation .... :).

are u tryin to refer @levina as a "joker who posts stupid things" ??? :what:

A proud day for prople of South Asian origin. South Asians are good and brainy as people from other regions'
CONGRATIONS TO ISRO

Could some body throw some light as to "How many IITians are there in ISRO or may be what is the %age?"
@Srinivas , @kurup

are u tryin to refer @levina as a "joker who posts stupid things" ??? :what:
@levina

No I not my intention, I should have written the lines in reverse order or should have changed my words, all I am saying is no need to worry much about a silly mistake, any way what she has written is not a joke material, simple overlook :cheers: (no offense)

@Dillinger

How much time will it take for the spacecraft to reach Mars non stop , economy class and non smoking ? :D

timthumb.php

We all know Indian satellites are assemblies of foreign parts。

We also know that India relies on the Americans for tracking and navigation。

It is imperative for India to achieve self-sufficiency as soon as possible if it wants to catch up with the space powers and further its space activities。

Empty vessel makes much noise ! 
Indian Rockets will explode tomorrow before it launch, India will fails tomorrow. Everyone get ready to laugh out loud even louder now. I heard that they going to postpone the damn launch tomorrow morning. Hahahahah

I hope you are still alive to see your predictions drowned in deep abyss of despair ....

@Dillinger

This vehicle is carrying a 14kg payload, couldn't they have waited for a bigger launch vehicle ?

To begin with the payload isn't that important, dont get me wrong, it is, but the main goal of this mission is to see if India can do this at this stage. (Orbit mars) This mission is a proof of concept, tech demo for things to come.

I forgot to add that the launch vehicle is not 100% indigenous either。

As a matter of fact,it is not even 50% indigenous with,for example,the cryogenic engine being Russian。:rofl:

When idiots speak they only end up making fool of themselves ....

PSLV does not use cryogenic engine ....Period !

Go find cure to your Indo-Phobia ..... 
@feilong ... Successfull lift-off !

Feilong .....has failed long time back

He is probably hiding his face somewhere in dark alley....no point calling him ....He must have turned deaf ,dumb , blind now, that MOM I'st phase is successful !

India will be the sixth — after the US, Russia, China, Japan and the European Union—to launch a Mars mission. Once launched, the satellite is expected to take more than 40 minutes to get injected into Earth's orbit.

The orbiter will remain in Earth orbit till December 1 when it starts its 300-day voyage to Mars. It is expected to reach the orbit of the red planet on September 24, 2014, after traversing 400 million km.

So excited for India. Congrats to all fellow Indians on this huge achievement. Hopefully the mission is successful come 2014.

china has not launched any mars mission ....

China tried free ride for its mars probe on Russian rocket which failed to escape even earth's orbit ....

No need to include China in this list of countries ...

Back
Top Bottom