What's new

Latest ISRO video of the Mangalyaan Mars mission

We all know Indian satellites are assemblies of foreign parts。

We also know that India relies on the Americans for tracking and navigation。

It is imperative for India to achieve self-sufficiency as soon as possible if it wants to catch up with the space powers and further its space activities。

Indian Rockets will explode tomorrow before it launch, India will fails tomorrow. Everyone get ready to laugh out loud even louder now. I heard that they going to postpone the damn launch tomorrow morning. Hahahahah

Indian Rockets will explode tomorrow before it launch, India will fails tomorrow. Everyone get ready to laugh out loud even louder now. I heard that they going to postpone the damn launch tomorrow morning. Hahahahah

Ohhh come on.....Atleast India would have tried it.
With the launch of mangalyaan India will be the fourth country to have attempted to reach the red planet.
And all its preparation was done in just 18months and at 1/10th the expense of "Curiosity" made by US.

Ohhh come on.....Atleast India would have tried it.
With the launch of mangalyaan India will be the fourth country to have attempted to reach the red planet.
And all its preparation was done in just 18months and at 1/10th the expense of "Curiosity" made by US.

Why do you even bother replying to that idiot?

Best of luck to India for this trip. We wish you success from America. 

Why wish for the failure of others. The best way to be ahead is to do better instead of hope for others to fail. The same goes with school, with business and with countries.

All the best India, ISRO and all the Indian members I know on this forum.

SUPARCO wishes India complete success in this beautiful endeavour.
Thanks Bro........:cheers: 
I took leave today just for watching the launch live....:-)

Last edited:
Look at this beauty....:smitten:

1450935_1392888660949074_180415471_n.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T- 4 hours.....:victory:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tracking MOM !

The ignition of the fourth stage of PSLV-C25 and the separation of MoM from the rocket are planned to be monitored through two Ship Borne Terminals onboard SCI Nalanda and SCI Yamuna.

Just few hours back both the ships reached their final positions as shown in the picture. Netizens may please note for about ten minutes between the separation of third stage of PSLV and ignition of fourth stage the vehicle will not be visible from any ground stations as will be evident in the Live telecast ...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...1827.1384015488503058&type=1&relevant_count=1
1452226_1392833007621306_1460575837_n.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Rocket picture, but look it will fail anytime soon. Best of luck on the falling rocket ;). This is not a jokes, this is serious.

We all know Indian satellites are assemblies of foreign parts。

We also know that India relies on the Americans for tracking and navigation。

It is imperative for India to achieve self-sufficiency as soon as possible if it wants to catch up with the space powers and further its space activities。
we all?? we?? :rofl:
y showing other idiot talk about urself only :lol:

Thanks Bro........:cheers: 
I took leave today just for watching the launch live....:-)

The launch should be a cake for India. The difficult parts are 1) to break out of the earth's orbit 2) enter Mars orbit.

Once these two steps are done, the mission is successful no matter how long the probe stay on the Mars orbit.

Nice Rocket picture, but look it will fail anytime soon. Best of luck on the falling rocket ;). This is not a jokes, this is serious.

We are not talking about Taiwanese space industry
Get a life troll

we all?? we?? :rofl:
y showing other idiot talk about urself only :lol:

I forgot to add that the launch vehicle is not 100% indigenous either。

As a matter of fact,it is not even 50% indigenous with,for example,the cryogenic engine being Russian。:rofl:

I forgot to add that the launch vehicle is not 100% indigenous either。

As a matter of fact,it is not even 50% indigenous with,for example,the cryogenic engine being Russian。:rofl:

jealousy.....pure jealousy
:coffee:

@Water Car Engineer
I am sorry,i know i am making the same mistake again of replying back to ahem ahem.
But i had to reply back to atleast this one.

Back
Top Bottom