What's new

Last Movie You Watched

The wackness; It's the summer of 1994, and the streets of New York are pulsing with hip-hop. Set against this backdrop, a lonely teenager named Luke Shapiro spends his last summer before university selling marijuana throughout New York City, trading it with his unorthodox psychotherapist for treatment, while having a crush on his stepdaughter.

I liked it. Soundrack is really good.

TAKEN
Liam Neeson is on rampage and alone kills 50 ish bad guys in 90 ish minutes in a pursuit to find her daughter…Many things in the movie don’t make sense, but who cares. I had good one and a half hour and enjoyed my crisps and soda too…:pop:

Just watched watchmen, it was an ok movie, a really slow movie. It was a different type of super hero movie.

In context of the prevailing situation , I would advise all the fellow members here to watch "TRAITOR" if they have not watched that, its basically on the famous topic of terrorism but one of the very few movies can be considered as a positive for muslims, no propaganda at all.
'

WELL,i recently installed a high speed internet connection therefore trying to suck the maximum bytes out of it, 3 movies each night, yesterday watched 1) the punisher III 2) i am a legend 3) the protector 4) Push but left the fourth movie incomplete, will complete today, the punisher III was a story of a former cop who lost his family to a gang of criminals, i am a legend depicts the situation in which the post epidemic era is shown where everyone dies except one man, who is alone in the whole city, will smith performed well, The protector is a movie promoting thai martial arts, but guys the boy who is the hero is no doubt very good in martial arts, i'll comment about the fourth movie when i'll complete it....

'What Doesn't kill you'
'Nothing But The Truth'
'Valkyrie'
'Defiance'

black howk down

i like that movie some really good shots.specialy that guy who behave like me.whaaaaat.lol

The wackness; It's the summer of 1994, and the streets of New York are pulsing with hip-hop. Set against this backdrop, a lonely teenager named Luke Shapiro spends his last summer before university selling marijuana throughout New York City, trading it with his unorthodox psychotherapist for treatment, while having a crush on his stepdaughter.

I liked it. Soundrack is really good.

good will hunting

Back
Top Bottom