What's new

Lashkar planning aerial strike on India, reveals Jundal

well the reason i ask is... if you torture someone for information.. the often say anything you want to hear just so you will stop...

lashkar would have little ability to carry out aerial attacks true?? sounds like a bit more of a fairly tale then cold hard fact if u know what i mean

As if every info, even if obtained in torture, will be believed...
Every info will be cross checked to see, whether the puzzle got completed...
And 3rd degree indian police special treatment is possible to Jindal cos, he is yet to be shown to media even after 9 days !! :P

OO Man :S Not again juSt fed-up of these In-Dian Drame Bazi

Indians love making fake stories... First resume you "surgical strikes" then talk about a rag tag Indian Kashmiris with AK-47 flying a plane..

Did not know that but still I doubt the information how exactly would they accomplish an aerial strike it sounds ridiculous.

It's a mountainous region and good for para gliding - there could be a possibilty of crossing the border unnoticed, Para-gliders do end up in different regions or countries sometimes.And terrorists do think of newer ways to attack - before 9/11 I don't think many would have imagined about the method used.

1. Its the pro pak manmohan singh to blame. :tdown:

2. India should destroy all the terrorist camps by surgical strike we will see what happen after that.

3. Give RAW free hand everything will stop as in the past punjab insurgency.

next indian claim would be LeT stole drones tech from US and Rafale from france.

It's a mountainous region and good for para gliding - there could be a possibilty of crossing the border unnoticed, Para-gliders do end up in different regions or countries sometimes.And terrorists do think of newer ways to attack - before 9/11 I don't think many would have imagined about the method used.

Illusion, paragliding? Really? Even you have to admit that is ridiculous. 9/11 was a different story.

As if every info, even if obtained in torture, will be believed...
Every info will be cross checked to see, whether the puzzle got completed...
And 3rd degree indian police special treatment is possible to Jindal cos, he is yet to be shown to media even after 9 days !! :P

maybe they are waiting for his bruises to heal??? lol

sure they wont believe everything that comes out of his mouth...

obviously... lashkar using an aerial attack on india.. .. that... that must be a completed puzzle and very believable

Para-gliding bombers :rofl: :lol:

1. Its the pro pak manmohan singh to blame. :tdown:

2. India should destroy all the terrorist camps by surgical strike we will see what happen after that.

3. Give RAW free hand everything will stop as in the past punjab insurgency.

Those are just wet dreams.

Illusion, paragliding? Really? Even you have to admit that is ridiculous. 9/11 was a different story.

The guy has said it, and it's India's headache now - Might be they have devised some new way of conducting an attack.

Last year i have this same story from orange media...................... They are making fools of themselves and their people.

Attack from air............. yeah like they are going to paratroop and do the Mumbai version 2.0 ............ lolzzzzzzz

Back
Top Bottom