What's new

Lashkar planning aerial strike on India, reveals Jundal

This must be one the most ridiculous stories i have.........We can be pretty certain that the LeT dont need paragliders to cross the LoC.

maybe they are waiting for his bruises to heal??? lol

sure they wont believe everything that comes out of his mouth...

obviously... lashkar using an aerial attack on india.. .. that... that must be a completed puzzle and very believable

This part is not so exgerrated... It is possible he means, lashkar wants to enter india through aerial route, like how they did with sea in 2008......
And don forget, what al queda did to US in 2001... Here they acquiring jets is highly impossible, though hijacking of civilian planes and directing to a place to destroy,... this plans seems sensible...
The other day, a hijacking bid was foiled luckily by chinese, as those terrorist some some gears didnt work it seems..
Yes in that way, aerial threat is possible...

This part is not so exgerrated... It is possible he means, lashkar wants to enter india through aerial route, like how they did with sea in 2008......
And don forget, what al queda did to US in 2001... Here they acquiring jets is highly impossible, though hijacking of civilian planes and directing to a place to destroy,... this plans seems sensible...
The other day, a hijacking bid was foiled luckily by chinese, as those terrorist some some gears didnt work it seems..

hmm i see what you mean.. i stand corrected them.. i didnt think of that and i dont know why.. maybe i too tired

So something like B2 spirit would loom from the sky and Delhi would be like Oo Sh!t! I mean comeon at-least write some sense.

Trust me Indian media will never let you down when it comes to sensationalism. Ironically natives believe fabricated stories without out even giving brain a tiny chance.

Indians love making fake stories... First resume you "surgical strikes" then talk about a rag tag Indian Kashmiris with AK-47 flying a plane..

what surgical strikes ??

Aerial attack :hitwall::hitwall:
flying+man+2+WQ.jpg

Mr. Jindal I fear you speak upon the rack where men enforced do speak anything! Lol

hahaha...and indians actually believe this sh!t...i am speechless.

Urm .. and hit what?
The Taj mahal? the Parliament?
The aerial route is not that easy anymore..
Moreover, unless support of ISI elements is involved.. these Lashkar types dont have the grey matter to pull it off.

Urm .. and hit what?
The Taj mahal? the Parliament?
The aerial route is not that easy anymore..
Moreover, unless support of ISI elements is involved.. these Lashkar types dont have the grey matter to pull it off.

Surely, the terrorist might not be such fools... When they even come near parliament, SAM will take care of it..
It is possible a highly residential areas might be a target for maximum deaths of innocents...
From time to times, plane hijack is the most visible areal threat, and it will be on the back of mind of every terrorist group, but oly have the capability to take it off...
ISI, am sure as usual , will be unofficially involved .Thats a way an agency works!!!

Back
Top Bottom