What's new

Lashkar planning aerial strike on India, reveals Jundal

Surely, the terrorist might not be such fools... When they even come near parliament, SAM will take care of it..
It is possible a highly residential areas might be a target for maximum deaths of innocents...
From time to times, plane hijack is the most visible areal threat, and it will be on the back of mind of every terrorist group, but oly have the capability to take it off...
ISI, am sure as usual , will be unofficially involved .Thats a way an agency works!!!
So now india will be using SAMs for gliders :enjoy:

Guys is it not possible to para glide into a compound?? Mehran base was attacked by jumping over a compound wall, cannot a few terrorists use a glider to fall into a compound of a security establishment or a high value base, a military or naval base.

It would have been a surprise earlier on and guards would not have shot at a para glider before he landed to ascertain his identity, but now that this possibility is known - the guards might look up for these sorts from now on as well.

A SAM for a Glider :rofl: :rofl: Seriously this thread making me laugh in real life

And the ekta kapoor style cooked up stories continue.Indians are known for this style. Remember after 2008. how they changed their stories. First they said Mastermind was this, than mastermind was that, than master mind was Lakhvi, than after 5-6 months later the master mind was Hafeez Saeed.

That'

this is an arial attack...hijacing a plane and crashing it somewhere is still possible
WTC08.jpg

this is an arial attack...hijacing a plane and crashing it somewhere is still possible

Is Indian Police that incompetent? I mean seriously, don't they have better security at airports? I mean a terrorist attack in Delhi and still Indian Police didn't learn, then a terrorist attack in Mumbai! Dang dude.

Is Indian Police that incompetent? I mean seriously, don't they have better security at airports? I mean a terrorist attack in Delhi and still Indian Police didn't learn, then a terrorist attack in Mumbai! Dang dude.

Why does it have to be an Indian plane??? it could be any country's plane. Terrorists tried it in China yesterday.

Really this is the dumbest post in this thread till now... have a look at post 33..Know the meaning of areal threats...
You guys enjoy to be filmi nothing else. The so called post 33 is actually seems to be invention of your own mind and isn't not quite catchy. You are trying to mix up two things there, one that use of gliders to enter in Indian territory and second to carry out attack from air on high value target. I think we are talking about gliders not some sort of jet wings from bond movie or some small jet plane. Sorry not agreed with what you concluded.

And the ekta kapoor style cooked up stories continue.Indians are known for this style. Remember after 2008. how they changed their stories. First they said Mastermind was this, than mastermind was that, than master mind was Lakhvi, than after 5-6 months later the master mind was Hafeez Saeed.

That'

You know what sounds cooked up? the RAW - MOSSAD - CIA stories - the funny thing is all those terrorists are Muslims and all these agencies mentioned are not. :lol:

Yes they run a glidong school in a cave in muzaffarabad thats why no one knows about it!

Yes they run a glidong school in a cave in muzaffarabad thats why no one knows about it!

Last I heard they setup the command centre in Karachi and the way whole Pakistan is supporter of Lashkar, they can actually get the training in the PAF training schools..

You know what sounds cooked up? the RAW - MOSSAD - CIA stories - the funny thing is all those terrorists are Muslims and all these agencies mentioned are not. :lol:

Yes, so you should admit that the terrorists in 26/11 were Indian Muslims, simple.

This is more the reason for RAW to be given free hand and let them do what needs to be done to take care of threats and bloody mofos..

Back
Top Bottom