What's new

Lashkar planning aerial strike on India, reveals Jundal

Last I heard they setup the command centre in Karachi and the way whole Pakistan is supporter of Lashkar, they can actually get the training in the PAF training schools..

PAF trains how to glide? I want to to go there.

And don't pull up conspiracy theories, a bomb would weigh down the person who is gliding

Why should I when they came from Pakistan?

Oh, so you know they came from Pakistan, when it's been proved that they all were Indian.

Better start eating protein, boy, Indian Muslims have woken up from their long sleep of torture and under representment by Hindus.

PAF trains how to glide? I want to to go there.

Read this dumbo,

In 1960, the School formed No 6 Wing of Shaheen Air Training Corps (SATC) at PAF Base, Sargodha to train the students in gliding. Principal PAF Public School Sargodha Mr Hugh Catchpole was appointed the first Officer Commanding (OC) of the Wing. The glider instructors appointed were Flt Lt M I Beg and Flt Sgt Zahoor. 04 gliders were received from PAF Academy, Risalpur.
source -->
PAF PUBLIC SCHOOL SARGODHA OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Read this dumbo,

In 1960, the School formed No 6 Wing of Shaheen Air Training Corps (SATC) at PAF Base, Sargodha to train the students in gliding. Principal PAF Public School Sargodha Mr Hugh Catchpole was appointed the first Officer Commanding (OC) of the Wing. The glider instructors appointed were Flt Lt M I Beg and Flt Sgt Zahoor. 04 gliders were received from PAF Academy, Risalpur.
source -->
PAF PUBLIC SCHOOL SARGODHA OFFICIAL WEBSITE

A bomb would weigh down someone who is gliding... You avoided that.

when it's been proved that they all were Indian.

says who?? your Foreign Minister, your NIA, your Geo news have different version of nationality boy!! Oh right so you are the ...oh the world is conspiring against Pakistan kind.

and how does human fly on the gliders, genius?

And sometimes two humans...we are talking to kids here bro.

Back
Top Bottom