What's new

Land seizures in China's Kashgar fuel anger among Uighurs

You have to research because your are not mentally equipped.

I don't have to research since i know and I know where the links are or what are the books that contain the info.

Lots of difference, you are dumb and I am intelligent and knowledgeable!

Wow.... just wow... you've reduced yourself to the level of a child. Give us a reference from ''the links are or what are the books that contain the info''

Maybe it was because of the cheap and shoddy Chinese weapons that they floundered.

But where were the Chinese who promised to open a second front? ;) ;)
Well if you get beaten by cheap Chinese weapons in 1962 and remain butthurt to this day, that tells you something about Indians. Oh, how did you like PAF with their Chinese planes? I suspect not very much.

Card Sharp,

Are the Uighur terrorists operating on their own?

Or are they getting aid and training in Pakistan?

Just answer that.

Well if you get beaten by cheap Chinese weapons in 1962 and remain butthurt to this day, that tells you something about Indians. Oh, how did you like PAF with their Chinese planes? I suspect not very much.

Good man the lalten,

Well you got beaten at the areas I mentioned with cheap Indian weapons! ;)

Card Sharp,

Are the Uighur terrorists operating on their own?

Or are they getting aid and training in Pakistan?

Just answer that.

Stop stalling and stop changing the subject. Give me a reference or source. I am determined to catch you out as the pos liar you are.

with foreign help, right?

I thought the Uighurs had no foreign help!

Do they have foreign help?
Foreign help or not, the scale of insurgent activities are nowhere comparable to India. I mean they're teaching you lessons straight in the heart of Mumbai. That's gotta be a learning experience.

Good man the lalten,

Well you got beaten at the areas I mentioned with cheap Indian weapons! ;)
Beaten? If Indians have to resort to bragging about a few minor clashes, then I truly feel sorry for your country. Even German had some success when they're getting beaten down left and right in 1945.

You have to research because your are not mentally equipped.

I don't have to research since i know and I know where the links are or what are the books that contain the info.

Lots of difference, you are dumb and I am intelligent and knowledgeable!

why do you want a link and a link to what.

You go and search in the largest library of the world where you are employed to dust the books daily!
The difference is you're a liar that cannot back up his own lies, first with the Ramadan thing then Uyghurs being minority argument. In fact, you demonstrated nothing less than traits of a sociopath, something which is considered gene failure.

Stop stalling and stop changing the subject. Give me a reference or source. I am determined to catch you out as the pos liar you are.

54f86f69487a467ba7c6b9b753a43ced.0.jpg

Where he gets his news from, the internet news generator:
The Newspaper Clipping Image Generator - Create your own fun newspaper

Of course, China suffered a humiliating defeat in Korea, right?

That is what the link states.

Now try the link to Chola, Nathu La and Sumdrongzong Chu.

Let it open your eyes wide to reality!

You can't lie, Tongzhi, on historical facts, except in China where they manufacture it!

Middle Kingdom!

:rofl:

Of course, China suffered a humiliating defeat in Korea, right?

That is what the link states.

Now try the link to Chola, Nathu La and Sumdrongzong Chu.

Let it open your eyes wide to reality!

You can't lie, Tongzhi, on historical facts, except in China where they manufacture it!

Middle Kingdom!

:rofl:

You said you had links from non-Indian sources referring to the battles of "Chola, Nathu La and Sumdrongzong Chu" as major Indian victories.

And yest each of these communities thrive (in numbers) and are allowed to practice their religion as well as cultural identity....

One of the asssumptions you make here is that the GOI or lets say the people ruling the country consists of only Hindus....

PM = Sikh
Chief of Congress = Christian
Defence Minister = Christian
Minister of Law and Justice = Muslim...

Again...what is the point you're trying to make?

Do you imply that once Obama becomes the president, African Americans in US are privileged?

What an absurd logic.

Back to topic.

Don’t think the forced demolition of properties only applies to Uighurs. It applies to Han Chinese equally. This is the part that China is badly in need of correction.

Only China haters with a serpentine heart such as Tiki Tam would eagerly portrait it as Uighurs specific.

Serpents, please digest the meanings of the true Uighurs’ phrases:
"A real Communist Party must help the people," he said. "This Communist Party is fake. They are only using money to line their pockets."

Sporting a long, wispy white beard and flowing white shirt, Haji said China's former leaders Mao Zedong and Zhou Enlai were good people. "Now the people are all bad. They are all corrupt. If you don't have money here, you don't have power."

Just open your eyes and to see that Mao and Zhou are both Han, if you have indeed blinded by your hatred against Han. :bounce:

Back
Top Bottom