What's new

Land seizures in China's Kashgar fuel anger among Uighurs

and you wonder why there are so many Sikhs asking for independence there in Canada.

Why should Indians care about Canadian Sikhs?

Has India taken responsibility for all Sikhs worldwide?

lol at the old 'we have a half-black president ergo there is no racism against black people in the US.' fallacy.

Learn to read what you write...

You spoke specifically of the GOI instigating racism against said minorities when those very minorities hold important positions in the Govt.

Racism is an individual characteristic.....You are clearly painting all with the same brush...

I can read perfectly fine. It's you that should start reading. You dismiss the source I posted, and yet you expect me to accept your two-bit source as factual. Hypocrisy much?

Is Kashgar the only place with Muslims in China? No, and yet you claim all Muslims have the same security measures imposed which is a blatant lie. Ramadan is actually going quite well outside of Southern Xinjiang. But knowing your nature, you never let reality get in the way of your lies. Uyghurs are the fastest growing group in China, while Han percentage has been steadily declining. If China wanted to wipe out Uyghurs, then it has done an incredibly poor job seeing their population doubled in 50 years.

Maybe if you Hindustan didn't purge every other religious groups and killed hundreds of thousands of them, you'd have some moral high ground to talk about human rights. Maybe you should talk about getting out of Kashmir and Sikkim you illegally annexed. You're like a lying fat kid covered in poop complaining the other kids just stepped on poop.

Those who cannot give facts, tend to be crude and abusive.

Is that a hand me down trait?

How sad that you attribute things to me when I have not stated so but you convenient twist it to suit your convenience to obfuscate.

You are a liar. (I am stooping to your level since good manners seem to be going over your head).

Your profession? Or congenital?

You spoke specifically of the GOI instigating racism against said minorities when those very minorities hold important positions in the Govt.

Racism is an individual characteristic.....You are clearly painting all with the same brush...
Plenty of Blacks and Hispanics held positions in the United States government, yet are you telling me their policies are completely fair to them?

It's painfully obvious that you've never bothered to study their criminal justice system for its systemic discrimination even today. No racism on an organized scale, that's rich. Is that why you have over 100 individualistic insurgencies going on?

English is a foreign language to this man!

As to all Chinese.

That is why the burn and use words like "your English masters".

Or try Japanese with them. Japanese had kept them in their place!

Those who cannot give facts, tend to be crude and abusive.

Is that a hand me down trait?

How sad that you attribute things to me when I have not stated so but you convenient twist it to suit your convenience to obfuscate.

You are a liar. (I am stooping to your level since good manners seem to be going over your head).

Your profession? Or congenital?
You cannot accept the facts, hence you abuse and twist it to your liking. You've demonstrated this trait throughout your posts, so it's not exactly a secret. I caught you with blatant lies at least twice in this thread alone, once with the "China wants all Han" bull, and the other with "all Muslims cannot practice Ramadan".

As far as my profession is concerned, it does not involve spilling lies every couple of sentences like you. You know, pathalogical lying is a trait of sociopathy, and you should really check yourself into a mental institution.

What a disingenuous pretence, you had manners before? This is one entertaining thread.

Yes, Tongzhi.

I used Trutheconomiser and not liar as that other Tongzhi used! And I did not stoop to his level to talk about human faeces since that was not my forte or profession as it might have been his!! :eek:

English is a foreign language to this man!

As to all Chinese.

That is why the burn and use words like "your English masters".

Or try Japanese with them. Japanese had kept them in their place!
The difference betwen is that Indian bend over backwards for the British, and begged them for independence. On the other hand, China fought the Japanese for 8 years and never allowed them to take more than 1/3 of our entire territory.

You cannot accept the facts, hence you abuse and twist it to your liking. You've demonstrated this trait throughout your posts, so it's not exactly a secret. I caught you with blatant lies at least twice in this thread alone, once with the "China wants all Han" bull, and the other with "all Muslims cannot practice Ramadan".

As far as my profession is concerned, it does not involve spilling lies every couple of sentences like you. You know, pathalogical lying is a trait of sociopathy, and you should really check yourself into a mental institution.

What you are witnessing is institutional neurosis. 1962 might have been a footnote in Chinese military history but it is front and center in Indian defence thinking.

Plenty of Blacks and Hispanics held positions in the United States government, yet are you telling me their policies are completely fair to them?

It's painfully obvious that you've never bothered to study their criminal justice system for its systemic discrimination even today. No racism on an organized scale, that's rich. Is that why you have over 100 individualistic insurgencies going on?

I gotta take care of some work for now, but I will write back to you once finished....

Yes, Tongzhi.

I used Trutheconomiser and not liar as that other Tongzhi used! And I did not stoop to his level to talk about human faeces since that was not my forte or profession as it might have been his!! :eek:
Well as they say in China, liars are worth much as human feces, so I guess that's quite suitable for your profession.

Tongzhi,

I don't abuse.

I don't twist facts.

I use links.

And I am not so deprived of intelligence as to use the same argument of another as you are doing by using my statement and to boot, even my words.

Thanks for the flattery since copying is the best form of flattery!

Back
Top Bottom