What's new

Land seizures in China's Kashgar fuel anger among Uighurs

Tongzhi,

I don't abuse.

I don't twist facts.

I use links.

And I am not so deprived of intelligence as to use the same argument of another as you are doing by using my statement and to boot, even my words.

Thanks for the flattery since copying is the best form of flattery!

We've heart this "I use links" song and dance before. It is as if with link and sources, someone can't form a demented world view.

Tongzhi,

I don't abuse.

I don't twist facts.

I use links.

And I am not so deprived of intelligence as to use the same argument of another as you are doing by using my statement and to boot, even my words.

Thanks for the flattery since copying is the best form of flattery!
Throwing out links saves you from accusation of lying? In that case, I'll throw out a few links from Al-Qaeda news network regarding anything American. I mean, they're links right?

You asked a question of what I do, and I answered. Yet somehow you got the idea that I was copying your arguments. Grandiose sense of self-worth is another trait of sociopathy. One that's really starting to shine through you. I am genuinely concerned with your state of mental health.

and how the Japanese kicked ...
Do you wet yourself every time you mention Japanese... I mean, come on, do you even have a little self-respect, not mentioning another country did this, did that... Oh I remember, India got their kicking back in 1962, as a military pro, Tim, I think you sure know that best.

Good to see the Tongzhi enjoying amongst themselves.

:rofl:

the ***** that you see in my post is f.i.l.t.h.

A very normal word.

1962?

Forgot Nathu La, Chola and somdunrang Chu?

Of course you will.

selective amnesia.

Remember how you also helped you all weather friend Pakistan in the various wars?

Great friends, what?

All gas and no go!

^CardSharp, Tim tard is going to get himself banned very soon, since the mods it's deleting lots of his flame posts now, I suggest you get out of here before being dragged into this and get banned yourself.

1962?

Of course you will.

selective amnesia.

Remember how you also helped you all weather friend Pakistan in the various wars?

Great friends, what?

All gas and no go!

Another great myth of the Indian army neurotic institutional thinking. Hailing nothing events as great victories, to put salve on a wound that will never heal. Which historian outside of India even mentions the 'battles' you trumpet over?

Honestly this is a great time for one of your "I use links" moments.

Another great myth of the Indian army neurotic institutional thinking. Hailing nothing events as great victories, to put salve on a wound that will never heal. Which historian outside of India even mentions the 'battles' you trumpet over?

Blind as a bat you all are.

Run away from reality spinning bed time stories.

Try the other thread.

Started by a Muslim, if you don't mind.

Muslims don't take nonsense.

Uighurs will teach you a few things about life.

You may have been able to Hanise all, but the Muslims of Uighurs where they are not a minority, will teach you a few tricks or two.

add the Tibetans and a few 'innocent' C 17s and have a Fourth of July!

Good to see the Tongzhi enjoying amongst themselves.

the ***** that you see in my post is f.i.l.t.h.

A very normal word.

1962?

Of course you will.

selective amnesia.

Great friends, what?

All gas and no go!
A guy bragging about getting sesame, but losing his watermelon. If that's what you need to put yourself to sleep every night, hah.

I wonder where those Chinese weapons came from when Pakistan fought you. They must have magically appeared.

Don't get butthurt now.

Try the other thread.

You may have been able to Hanise all, but the Muslims of Uighurs where they are not a minority, will teach you a few tricks or two.
Like the people of Kashmir have been teaching your Hindustan? Or how about those Maoists eh? Every couple of months a new lesson is taught and Hindustan goes to school.

A guy bragging about getting sesame, but losing his watermelon. If that's what you need to put yourself to sleep every night, hah.

I wonder where those Chinese weapons came from when Pakistan fought you. They must have magically appeared.

Don't get butthurt now.

Maybe it was because of the cheap and shoddy Chinese weapons that they floundered.

But where were the Chinese who promised to open a second front? ;) ;)

Try the other thread.

add the Tibetans and a few 'innocent' C 17s and have a Fourth of July!

This is one area you are going to get caught lying in. I've personally spent way too much time on the subject including researching this at one of North America's largest libraries. So go on stop obfuscating and give me a link.

Like the people of Kashmir have been teaching your Hindustan? Or how about those Maoists eh? Every couple of months a new lesson is taught and Hindustan goes to school.

with foreign help, right?

I thought the Uighurs had no foreign help!

Do they have foreign help?

This is one area you are going to get caught lying in. I've personally spent way too much time on the subject including researching this at one of North America's largest libraries. So go on stop obfuscating and give me a link.

You have to research because your are not mentally equipped.

I don't have to research since i know and I know where the links are or what are the books that contain the info.

Lots of difference, you are dumb and I am intelligent and knowledgeable!

why do you want a link and a link to what.

You go and search in the largest library of the world where you are employed to dust the books daily!

Back
Top Bottom