What's new

Land of the impure

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Afghanistan is growing at 40%. Now does that mean it is much more better then China? The fact is Bangladesh is still considered a LDC. And despite natural disasters, war and what not Pakistan still manages to grow at 2-4% which is amazing.

Half of your country's population doesn't live in Bangladesh. There are like 3 million illegal Bangladeshis in Karachi alone.

last time i checked there are more people in pakistan that lives below poverty line than Bangladesh.. . There are more jobless people in Pakistan than Bangladesh. Bangladesh is no more a LDC. But it likes to label itself as LDC coz it gives benefits in trade.. The total export will surpass pakistan next year. . I don't want to fight with a Pakistani. . You are too much frustrated at the moment. . . .

last time i checked there are more people in pakistan that lives below poverty line than Bangladesh.. . There are more jobless people in Pakistan than Bangladesh. Bangladesh is no more a LDC. But it likes to label itself as LDC coz it gives benefits in trade.. The total export will surpass pakistan next year. . I don't want to fight with a Pakistani. . You are too much frustrated at the moment. . . .

Lol........ how old r u bro? we have 17% poverty.... ever poor family is given 1000 rs frm govt support fund.......... what abt bangladesh? i hear half ur country is malnurished?

The point here is that the Muslim invaders were no different than others. And on top of that they were outsiders to these lands and hence invaders. So why has some invader been glorified? Just because of the common religion? Pretty pathetic and self serving I'd say.

Pathetic but realistic. . . You like prithviraj more than any muslim indian kings. Dont you?

Lol........ how old r u bro? we have 17% poverty.... ever poor family is given 1000 rs frm govt support fund.......... what abt bangladesh? i hear half ur country is malnurished?

then wiki says wrong. . Please make some correction there. . . Wiki says 40% ..

Didn't know The Economist was an Indian newspaper?

Article was written by an Indian.

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

Its pathetic to see how many of my countrymen have become sadists.

latest figures say 43 % . But whatever , lets not derail the thread .

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

Pathetic but realistic. . . You like prithviraj more than any muslim indian kings. Dont you?

We here in india like akbar and tipu sultan as much as prithviraj and chandragupta maurya. They were all real heroes.

Nobody knows about prithviraj. Probably you will come up with missile stuff, but it's actually named after Prithwi -- Prithibi -- Earth.

Only two kings in history of India are called great - Akbar the great, Ashoka the great, former being Muslim while the later being Budhhist.

Meanwhile, "others" must get out of the mind set that everything Muslim is wrong and every other person is right. After all Xenocentrism is far worse than ethnocentrism.

I was talking about Pakistanis only because this article is about Pakistan, hence the Muslim part. You have to admit that there people in Pakistan who tend to be way too over emotional when it comes to religion

Are you high? Pakistan's poverty rate is much much lower then Bangladesh and India. Infact it's one of the lowest in South Asia. Not to mention Pakistan is the most urbanized nation of South Asia as well. Bangladesh is very much LDC. Bangladesh and Pakistan have similar population but who's GDP is much higher? Please don't even try to compare bangladesh with Pakistan. Compare yourself to countries like Mali or Ethiopia.

bangladesh is so small, its like 1/8th of pakistan but population is still equal, what can one expect from such a densely populated country???

Are you high? Pakistan's poverty rate is much much lower then Bangladesh and India. Infact it's one of the lowest in South Asia. Not to mention Pakistan is the most urbanized nation of South Asia as well. Bangladesh is very much LDC. Bangladesh and Pakistan have similar population but who's GDP is much higher? Please don't even try to compare bangladesh with Pakistan. Compare yourself to countries like Mali or Ethiopia.

You need to keep yourself updated you have long crossed Indian poverty rate(30%)..you as of now have a poverty rate of 43%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom