What's new

Land of the impure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Churchill was being told about German bombardment, he kept listening till the informer told we are going to be destroyed...he interrupted and asked is our courts serving justice to the commoners? the informer replied Yes, they are doing their job... Churchill said then hold tight, no one can destroy us.

What is the point that you are trying to make here??

When people in Pakistan don't even identify themselves as Pakistani primarily then theres going to be no national unity and pride. And its not just past invaders some Pakistanis worship due to share religion but even today you'll see some Pakistanis worship arabs due to shared religion.

Great post! Pakistanis should also be careful to giving Islamic titles to rulers who committed any wrong doing especially when it concerns raping, looting and pillaging!

see, these are the exact people who are trying to create identity crises among pakistanis, these same people then go to bal thakrey and take lessons from them

since asma jhangir said, she is so nationalistic, then she goes to meet the hindu extremists

Traitor+Asma+Jahangir+with+Hindu+Terrorist+Bal+Thakray.jpg

there is no proof of rape
author is a moron probably one of those who see mumbai better than karachi...altaf ideology

haha , what a silly post , get a life

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

see, these are the exact people who are trying to create identity crises among pakistanis

No its the other way round its helping out out those who have lost it

Great post! Pakistanis should also be careful to giving Islamic titles to rulers who committed any wrong doing especially when it concerns raping, looting and pillaging!

The thing is that some people in Pakistan need to come out of this mind set that Muslims can do no wrong and all Jews, Hindus, etc are evil. To sum it up: people need to stop judging others based on what religion they are or aren't.

altaf is a national security risk....all this time they blamed para-military for the operation and recently it turned MQM haqiqi amir khan and altaf had dispute over distribution of bhatta(extorted money) and amir khan confessed he was responsible for all the killings etc etc...now imagine they both are free and it was the rest of Pakistan whose money was going towards maintaining law and order in karachi over the dispute of these two...and then we have their followers who write baseless articles and make silly posts:agree:

altaf and his followers are a national security risk....all this time they blamed para-military for the operation and recently it turned MQM haqiqi amir khan and altaf had dispute over distribution of bhatta(extorted money) and amir khan confessed he was responsible for all the killings etc etc...now imagine they both are free and it was the rest of Pakistan whose money was going towards maintaining law and order in karachi over the dispute of these two...and then we have their followers who make silly posts:agree:

believe me i can tolerate MQM, but i cant tolerate this altaf, i mean look at this guy, he is funny as hell, he is trying to persue the acting/comedian and political carreer at the same time

these bhatta khors have no right to criticise other people, first improve themselves

btw u from karachi too, how did u know amir khan joined mqm??

believe me i can tolerate MQM, but i cant tolerate this altaf, i mean look at this guy, he is funny as hell, he is trying to persue the acting/comedian and political carreer at the same time

these bhatta khors have no right to criticise other people, first improve themselves

btw u from karachi too, how did u know amir khan joined mqm??

no i am not from karachi...the news was all over our channels..they were showing it live amir khan confessing to sins and walking away free after all the blood-shed only to join forces with Altaf....our news channel and print media are also working on altaf ideology....including one bollywood news in every news bulletin and this article is a reflection of it too

State should buy one private channel convert it into PTV 2 and ban rest :agree:

see, these are the exact people who are trying to create identity crises among pakistanis, these same people then go to bal thakrey and take lessons from them

since asma jhangir said, she is so nationalistic, then she goes to meet the hindu extremists

Traitor+Asma+Jahangir+with+Hindu+Terrorist+Bal+Thakray.jpg
and look she is also wearing the orange dress :flame::flame:

people here seme to vent such rage . even towards their own country men . where is it coming from?

These kind of low grade "articles" significantly vitiate the standard of such newspapers like The Express Tribune and bring it down to the level of other crappy newspapers like Jang or Jasarat. I can't imagine this kind of trash can be published by this newspaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom