What's new

Lal Masjid commission report comes out truth told

yes he kil
led Muslims promoted alcohol and free sex I mean without marriage and also other evils

Then you don't know history ... You just telling suni sunai baatein ... First read Islamic history then argue ..

Bhutto appointed father of ghazi brothers as sarkari khateeb.

they kept on expanding the land.

My grandfather was once on good terms with these brothers, went to that mosque and 'gap shap hoti rehti thi'.

But then he realized that these guys are upto no good and slowly their sermons were of hate so he stopped praying in that mosque. (He was himself very well versed in religion, knew Arabic grammar as well).

You would be shocked by the number of madrassas and mosques doing the same stuff right now in Islamabad, the guy down the street also openly calls Army as kafir in Friday and Eid sermons. I wouldn't mention his sect as that will take the discussion in a different direction.

But emmie the palatir is a dangerous tool, they are not all accounted for . you do not know who else may be watching. :P :P

300px-Palantir_Stone.jpg

They don't fear to use it, unlike Gandalf. :lol: Man, awesome trilogy! Sheer treat reading and watching Mithrandir!

Lessen learned from Lal Masjid operation: Next just bless a sexy hellfire on the building. Problem solved in a second instead of 10 days.

No collateral damage. Those seeking heaven, reach there in a fraction of a second and those who want to live, live happily. Happy End!

no problem in fact right children should be given at least basic training to fight so in case f attack every one has to fight Islam and Muslims weather they are children or not many children have done amazing things for Islam Abu juhal was killed by two brothers one was 10 and other 11

Then you don't know history ... You just telling suni sunai baatein ... First read Islamic history then argue ..
I have and keep on reading it.

936530_10151645691204276_504225142_n.jpg

Smadelijk Aftocht
شرمناک برتاؤ

The Standard News Paper Belgium 19 April 2013

no problem in fact right children should be given at least basic training to fight so in case f attack every one has to fight Islam and Muslims weather they are children or not many children have done amazing things for Islam Abu juhal was killed by two brothers one was 10 and other 11

I give up...:meeting:

Are You The Future CoAS !
There Will be A Coup Whenever Its Needed For Sure!

Pakistan needs a Martial Law as much as it needs measles :lol: No more military interventions - Naya Pakistan :pakistan:

936530_10151645691204276_504225142_n.jpg

Smadelijk Aftocht
شرمناک برتاؤ

The Standard News Paper Belgium 19 April 2013

It might be 'shameful' for them for Pakistanis its a breath of fresh air. Long live CJ - teray Jaanisar Beshumar :lol:

I give up...:meeting:

sir prove me wrong according to Quran and sunah even brother of saad bin abi waqas was also a child in battle of badar his sword used to touch ground he was so small and died in that battle in Karbala children fought and died sir our problem is mostly we haven't study Islam and our parents tell us few selected things and when we hear or read in detail we get our biggest shock sir don't worry I was a liberal and party going person and when I came to Islam I tried to make it right according to me needs but after extensive study I realized Islam me ray baap ka mail nahi hay that I can turn it according to how I want it I have to follow it as Allah and his rasool saw want not what my nafs want sir because Islam is perfect you have to change according to it

sir prove me wrong according to Quran and sunah even brother of saad bin abi waqas was also a child in battle of badar his sword used to touch ground he was so small and died in that battle in Karbala children fought and died sir our problem is mostly we haven't study Islam and our parents tell us few selected things and when we hear or read in detail we get our biggest shock sir don't worry I was a liberal and party going person and when I came to Islam I tried to make it right according to me needs but after extensive study I realized Islam me ray baap ka mail nahi hay that I can turn it according to how I want it I have to follow it as Allah and his rasool saw want not what my nafs want sir because Islam is perfect you have to change according to it

As I said...I give up.

Extremists in whatever disguise deserve no mercy - to look the other way when these lowly *****'s hold society hostage is a great sin - good riddance.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom