What's new

Lal Masjid commission report comes out truth told

It might be 'shameful' for them for Pakistanis its a breath of fresh air. Long live CJ - teray Jaanisar Beshumar :lol:

Do you alone Pakistani but in Malaysian land .... See how the brave Pakistani came his homeland while he can enjoy his luxury life ... I have just shown a neutral international community face ... If you can understand .......

Extremists in whatever disguise deserve no mercy - to look the other way when these lowly *****'s hold society hostage is a great sin - good riddance.

Thats why GoI was busy fapping when extremist elements brought down Babri?

Do you alone Pakistani but in Malaysian land .... See how the brave Pakistani came his homeland while he can enjoy his luxury life ... I have just shown a neutral international community face ... If you can understand .......

I'm here for PhD and count the days till I reach my Motherland and serve it :pakistan: Unlike Musharraf I can't dream of selling my country for $

all the murderers of innocent students in lal masjid must be punished and all those who voilate the respect of mosque by entry the mosque with their boots on should also be prosecuted accordingly.

all the murderers of innocent students in lal masjid must be punished and all those who voilate the respect of mosque by entry the mosque with their boots on should also be prosecuted accordingly.

Keeping people as hostages in a mosque/madrasa justified?

Obviously not! That's why some people make deals with dictator and enjoy life in Jaddah!

And when a constitutionally elected PM is exiled to Jeddah they run to make friends with a dictator and fully participate in the joke called referendum

I'm here for PhD and count the days till I reach my Motherland and serve it :pakistan: Unlike Musharraf I can't dream of selling my country for $

Sir mein nei sunaa thaa ke aap kii PhD is in Marriage & Relationships & once you come back to Pakistan you want to open up your own Marriage Counseling Consultancy Practice in the Tribal Areas with you as Sedqal the Doctor of Love ! :unsure:

Obviously not! That's why some people make deals with dictator and enjoy life in Jaddah!

And when a constitutionally elected PM is exiled to Jeddah they run to make friends with a dictator and fully participate in the joke called referendum

Please consider this: What you both describe is more telling of the type of people we are, rather than the type of rulers we seem to support. Both Gen Musharraf and Nawaz Sharif are symptoms of a rotten disease that lies deep with our national core. Treating only the symptoms and not the root causes of the disease is never going to work, as our history shows.

As I said before, when you make an illegal mosque or parts of it, use it for terror activities and for storage of ammunition, use it for imparting terror education, the sanctity of the place gets violated.

Sir mein nei sunaa thaa ke aap kii PhD is in Marriage & Relationships & once you come back to Pakistan you want to open up your own Marriage Counseling Consultancy Practice in the Tribal Areas with you as Sedqal the Doctor of Love ! :unsure:

Paa jee Marriage counseling in tribal area is a recipe for disaster :lol:

As I said before, when you make an illegal mosque or parts of it, use it for terror activities and for storage of ammunition, use it for imparting terror education, the sanctity of the place gets violated.

I have a serious question.

If what you say is true, then why do we violate the sanctity of our whole nation where certain parts of it are used for "certain activities"?

Paa jee Marriage counseling in tribal area is a recipe for disaster :lol:

But @Emmie Bhai was able to accomplish that quite easily ! :azn:

For the Love of the Motherland he even married an Afghan, a Chinese, an Indian Kashmiri & an Arab lady, to strengthen our foreign relations - Ahhh such boundless patriotism - Kabhiii kabhiii touuu russhkkk ataaa haiii Emmie peiii ! :agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Argus Panoptes, you know my take on Musharaf and NS. I have no clue why this fellow is quoting me relating everything, what I say, to NS and Musharaf. Cut the crap!

@Argus Panoptes, you know my take on Musharaf and NS. I have no clue why this fellow is quoting me relating everything, what I say, to NS and Musharaf. Cut the crap!

I thought we were having a mature discussion. If I was wrong, please know that I meant no argument Sir.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom