What's new

Lal Masjid commission report comes out truth told

That was Hazrat Maulana Abdul Aziz ... Jin ko basharat aati thi .. :lol:

Bajah farmaya, hazrat ko basharat hoi the kay unka khoon lal majid mein bahay ga aur phir wahan see inqalab barpa hoga. How filmi, lakin mosoof ne bhagnay mein he afeyat jani.

Brother, it was Zia (another General) who brought the Lal brothers to Islamabad and gave them a piece of land for madersa but woh suna hai na aap ne ke ungli pakrai aur haath pakar lia. They built structures illegally.

No it was Bhutto.

That was Hazrat Maulana Abdul Aziz ... Jin ko basharat aati thi .. :lol:

Where Are Female Victims, Died Durring The Opreation ?
lies, Lies !lies nothing Else? &still They Kept Singing it?

Bajah farmaya, hazrat ko basharat hoi the kay unka khoon lal majid mein bahay ga aur phir wahan see inqalab barpa hoga. How filmi, lakin mosoof ne bhagnay mein he afeyat jani.

Becuase wo basharat CIA se aati thi

Can you explain Bro ... How ????

first the fitna of spreading evils the fitna of enlightened moderation the promotion of vulgarity in our society betrayal with Muslims of Afghanistan and tribal areas becoming tout off kafirs supporting killing off muslims and support of prostitutes and protection of their dirty work and many more

No Bhutto Its, Was Zia Shb, That Was The Time When Jihad Against Soviet Was on The Roll!

jihad against soviets was started by Bhutto and was carried by Zia and increased by him

I am not a fan of Musharraf, but one of the best things he did was Lal Masjid operation. Country-wide operations like Lal Masjid should be executed and religion be taken under control, not kept lying vulnerable to 8th grade 'scholars' with AKs.

A proper government department of religion must be established whose job is to strictly control the religion and religion-related activities. Call me a liberal jerk but the truth is my dear Zarvan, everyone uses the name of Islam to their activities- which isn't even Islam.

I am a practicing Muslim, or try to be one. I support setting up of a ministry of religious affairs with no political motives but rather ran by open-minded, neutral and highly educated scholars. All Mosques and religious institutions should be licensed by them, the activities under their control and routine monitoring. Every small 'Imam' of Masjid in Pakistan has their version of Islam. The 'Imam' of my Masjid--- or ex-Masjid (I refuse to pray behind him) has his version of v.1338.111.5.5 where he publishes his own books and has fabricated verses of Quran. When I went back for small vacation, and attended the Friday sermon- it was his luck that people around me were quick enough to calm me down. Openly supporting terrorism, infact asking people to go to Swat and kill the napak fauj. Moreover, he was offering his wife, mother and sister at once instead of hearing anything against Data Darbar (another innovation in Islam).

A committee is compulsion upon us. Zarvan and others; here is a picture which I posted several times already. Please educate yourselves and take off the blindfold.

550967_402154593168827_224181672_n.jpg

the didn't sir this ispakistan no one listens peacefully and they contacted police but they didn't listen because government ministers were backing those centres sir and in Islam when governments support evil than we have to stop them

Did you live in Lal Masjid in those days ... Because you have ander ki baatein ..

first the fitna of spreading evils the fitna of enlightened moderation the promotion of vulgarity in our society betrayal with Muslims of Afghanistan and tribal areas becoming tout off kafirs supporting killing off muslims and support of prostitutes and protection of their dirty work and many more

You mean Yazeed did all above mentioned things ??????

I am not a fan of Musharraf, but one of the best things he did was Lal Masjid operation. Country-wide operations like Lal Masjid should be executed and religion be taken under control, not kept lying vulnerable to 8th grade 'scholars' with AKs.

A proper government department of religion must be established whose job is to strictly control the religion and religion-related activities. Call me a liberal jerk but the truth is my dear Zarvan, everyone uses the name of Islam to their activities- which isn't even Islam.

I am a practicing Muslim, or try to be one. I support setting up of a ministry of religious affairs with no political motives but rather ran by open-minded, neutral and highly educated scholars. All Mosques and religious institutions should be licensed by them, the activities under their control and routine monitoring. Every small 'Imam' of Masjid in Pakistan has their version of Islam. The 'Imam' of my Masjid--- or ex-Masjid (I refuse to pray behind him) has his version of v.1338.111.5.5 where he publishes his own books and has fabricated verses of Quran. When I went back for small vacation, and attended the Friday sermon- it was his luck that people around me were quick enough to calm me down. Openly supporting terrorism, infact asking people to go to Swat and kill the napak fauj. Moreover, he was offering his wife, mother and sister at once instead of hearing anything against Data Darbar (another innovation in Islam).

A committee is compulsion upon us. Zarvan and others; here is a picture which I posted several times already. Please educate yourselves and take off the blindfold.

550967_402154593168827_224181672_n.jpg
religion should be taken control by who let me guess biggest jerks like mushrraf no body will listen to them because these american touts don't have any authority government will have to implement shariah and musharraf government was clearly unislamic and against Islamic orders

Did you live in Lal Masjid in those days ... Because you have ander ki baatein ..

You mean Yazeed did all above mentioned things ??????
yes he kil
led Muslims promoted alcohol and free sex I mean without marriage and also other evils

Be careful! People here have got some palatir, they see future! Schh!

But emmie the palatir is a dangerous tool, they are not all accounted for . you do not know who else may be watching. :P :P

300px-Palantir_Stone.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom