What's new

Lal Masjid commission report comes out truth told

But @Emmie Bhai was able to accomplish that quite easily ! :azn:

For the Love of the Motherland he even married an Afghan, a Chinese, an Indian Kashmiri & an Arab lady, to strengthen our foreign relations - Ahhh such boundless patriotism - Kabhiii kabhiii touuu russhkkk ataaa haiii Emmie peiii ! :agree:

You notice things that much closely! Gosh, you have got a very very strong memory. Waise chinese ko edit ker kay bangalan laga lo:P

Last edited by a moderator:
You notice things that much closely! Gosh, you have got a very very strong memory. Waise chinese ko edit ker kay bangalan laga lo:P

Astagfirullah - Dushman seiii Shaadiii - Not allowed ! :disagree:

Astagfirullah - Dushman seiii Shaadiii - Not allowed ! :disagree:

Dushmani ko dosti mein tabdeel kerna chala tha, bad mein pata chala injanay mein bohat bara galtaan ho gaya.. Now I certainly abide by the rules! :)

I have a serious question.

If what you say is true, then why do we violate the sanctity of our whole nation where certain parts of it are used for "certain activities"?

I don't think I am the right person for the answer...

What do you think about the answer of your own question?

And when a constitutionally elected PM is exiled to Jeddah they run to make friends with a dictator and fully participate in the joke called referendum

Was this justified to becoming Ameer-ul-Momineen .... Sack the people holding key positions of state .... And try to weaken the state ..

Thats why GoI was busy fapping when extremist elements brought down Babri?

What do you call the mob that burned so many innocent people alive in godhra train incident that started everything ?

well if you ask me if i have the power will demolish every temple/mosque/church etc and burn every religious book ever written - bury everything so deep that future generation will have to dig for a generation to even see the ashes .

I am not here to defend anyone by that i mean india ,hindus - my argument still stands.

Was this justified to becoming Ameer-ul-Momineen .... Sack the people holding key positions of state .... And try to weaken the state ..

Constitution decides whats justified and whats not justified. Constitution granted NS the power when he had 2/3rd majority to bring forward laws he wanted. No one challenges that from legal/ constitutional perspective.

Constitution decides whats justified and whats not justified. Constitution granted NS the power when he had 2/3rd majority to bring forward laws he wanted. No one challenges that from legal/ constitutional perspective.

Lanat aisi jamhoriyat par ... On the basis of rigged election & support of ISI whoever can get 2/3rd majority then jo dil chahey karo ..... As well as lanat hai aisey constitution par ..............

Due to this ****ing constitution I don't vote to any chorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Lanat aisi jamhoriyat par ... On the basis of rigged election & support of ISI whoever can get 2/3rd majority then jo dil chahey karo ..... As well as lanat hai aisey constitution par ..............

This is propaganda. PMLN won the bye-elections on new voter list and new election commissioner appointed by mutual agreement of all political parties. Rest is rhetoric.

This is propaganda. PMLN won the bye-elections on new voter list and new election commissioner appointed by mutual agreement of all political parties. Rest is rhetoric.

Ok ....... If PMLN will be blamed it will be propaganda & other all will be culprits ....... Wah

Bhai that interim govt was biased with PPP and because BBs govt had been dismissed by her own president .... Then NS was only choice for them .... But he had forgot his worth in intoxication of power ................

first the fitna of spreading evils the fitna of enlightened moderation the promotion of vulgarity in our society betrayal with Muslims of Afghanistan and tribal areas becoming tout off kafirs supporting killing off muslims and support of prostitutes and protection of their dirty work and many more

Are Christians Kafirs? That's a new one for me, you do know the difference b/w a Mushrik and a Kaafir, right?

And brother, don't judge every move made by Musharraf against rules laid down in Shariat, he is liberal and the country does not operate under Shariat Constitution. You must accept that the means of Lal Masjid clerics were not only illegal, they were highly provocative and oppressive. Continuation of this attitude may have spiraled out of control and throughout the country. You know how people of our country are, they'd hang an innocent abnormal girl on blasphemy (Ramsha Masih was it?).

jihad against soviets was started by Bhutto and was carried by Zia and increased by him

The Afghan-Soviet war began in 1979 and Bhutto was relieved of power in what 1977, so how is that possible?

religion should be taken control by who let me guess biggest jerks like mushrraf no body will listen to them because these american touts don't have any authority government will have to implement shariah and musharraf government was clearly unislamic and against Islamic orders

I think there should be an independent, international institute with representation from all Muslim countries with committees of learned scholars who should research religion and history of Islam and Arabs. Then release fatwa's and guidelines for today's world.

yes he killed Muslims promoted alcohol and free sex I mean without marriage and also other evils

Brother, you need to read Islamic history very very carefully and then make up your mind. Would you consider Hazrat Ali (RA) anything but one of the most prominent and respectable pillars of Islamic history despite the fact that he lead Sahaba in battle against Sahaba led by Um-ul-Mohmineed Hazrat Bibi Ayesha (RA)? How many things in battles in those days were religion and how many politics is very very hard to understand especially with the muddled history. So, I would suggest that you be very careful in what you speak, least you be judged the same way.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom