What's new

Lal Masjid commission report comes out truth told

And when a constitutionally elected PM is exiled to Jeddah they run to make friends with a dictator and fully participate in the joke called referendum

If only you had realized that the constitution is a word to be used and abused by the politicians because they have been 'given' the mandate by the public! Constitution is a law by the elite, of the elite and for the elite to be used and abused as desired. Also remember, the constitution is for Pakistan.....Pakistan is not for constitution.

So if a patriot has to make an extreme decision to suspend the constitution for the better of the country, I say let him.

I have a serious question.

If what you say is true, then why do we violate the sanctity of our whole nation where certain parts of it are used for "certain activities"?

Simply because we do not go to a hospital to eat and to a restaurant for medical assistance. Hope you get the point.

They don't fear to use it, unlike Gandalf. Man, awesome trilogy! Sheer treat reading and watching Mithrandir!

HAHAHAHA :D :D it really was loved the books they were extremely interesting.

Constitution decides whats justified and whats not justified. Constitution granted NS the power when he had 2/3rd majority to bring forward laws he wanted. No one challenges that from legal/ constitutional perspective.

Yes Constitution Decides To Attack SC ? Hang Them All, Ohh Yes, Bt Thn there Will be PML Noora? Thn again it Wouldbe Called Jammhoriat Ko Phansi?:lol::rofl::rofl::wave:

Army will not come given current situation and azaad media!

Thts Whole Is Just Your Over Ratted Imagination ! A Fake Bubble Thats It?
If China Can shut Down so Bigger Populas Why Cant Here, Its Just They Dont Want At This Time, Bt When Ever They Want They Can!

Pakistan needs a Martial Law as much as it needs measles :lol: No more military interventions - Naya Pakistan :pakistan:

It might be 'shameful' for them for Pakistanis its a breath of fresh air. Long live CJ - teray Jaanisar Beshumar :lol:

It Was A Naya Pakistan Once When Ganja,s Former Father Genrl Zia Was In Power Nt Very Long Ago?
Monte Carlo Teray Bemar Beshumar !:yahoo::rofl::sick:

Thats why GoI was busy fapping when extremist elements brought down Babri?

I'm here for PhD and count the days till I reach my Motherland and serve it :pakistan: Unlike Musharraf I can't dream of selling my country for $

Serve It With A Low Grade ! Laptop Given By Non Other Thn Shabaz Son?
Your Phd Is Completed, & Its In Noora Studies U Hve Done Good, So Will Get A Head Of Deprt Job In Noora League Educational Institution Soon?:lol::whistle::wave:

Bhutto appointed father of ghazi brothers as sarkari khateeb.

they kept on expanding the land.

Sarkari Khateeb Never Been Awarded any Land, It Was Zia Shb, Who Given Them The Land?

first the fitna of spreading evils the fitna of enlightened moderation the promotion of vulgarity in our society betrayal with Muslims of Afghanistan and tribal areas becoming tout off kafirs supporting killing off muslims and support of prostitutes and protection of their dirty work and many more

jihad against soviets was started by Bhutto and was carried by Zia and increased by him
Sorry Dont Know The History Dont Mess It Up, Bhutto Was In His Last times Was Very Close To Soviets Thn USA, Thats Why In a Historical Speach He Called USA White Elephant? Read Hennry Kissenger,s Biography? Dont Try To Missled Others Like Of Your Angels running In Burqaa,s?

Pakistan needs a Martial Law as much as it needs measles

Dont you know that the best thing you can do when you hear your friends child has measles is take yours over to play? Better to get them as a child than risk the nasty complications of getting measles as an adult. Perhaps that is chicken pox but the analogy holds.

Pakistans politicians are corrupt incompetent or both, your courts free terrorists, thow roses at murderers and jail Generals. The media pours out the propoganda of the party supporting it, gangs assasinate people as the run up to your election bombings are a daily event and the little white stripe on your flags is being slowly stained red by people who think it should be green.

you need a leader that is honest, intelligent and understands the meaning of honor.

General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani comes to mind, well actually General Paul Kelley would be my first choice but that probably wouldnt go down well in Pakistan and he's retired.

I think there should be an independent, international institute with representation from all Muslim countries with committees of learned scholars who should research religion and history of Islam and Arabs. Then release fatwa's and guidelines for today's world.

Brother, you need to read Islamic history very very carefully and then make up your mind. Would you consider Hazrat Ali (RA) anything but one of the most prominent and respectable pillars of Islamic history despite the fact that he lead Sahaba in battle against Sahaba led by Um-ul-Mohmineed Hazrat Bibi Ayesha (RA)? How many things in battles in those days were religion and how many politics is very very hard to understand especially with the muddled history. So, I would suggest that you be very careful in what you speak, least you be judged the same way.

first off Christian s are kafirs because Allah has used this word for them and hazrat Ali RA was the 4th. greatest sahabi sir fight among sahabas was unfortunate still they were greater people sir and hazrat Ali was selected by majority sir hazrat mawiya should have listened to him and yazeed was the most corrupt person by the way I am salafi and that war with hazrat ayesha ra started by the traitors otherwise issue was solved among both parties but because of traitors war started

Serve It With A Low Grade ! Laptop Given By Non Other Thn Shabaz Son?
Your Phd Is Completed, & Its In Noora Studies U Hve Done Good, So Will Get A Head Of Deprt Job In Noora League Educational Institution Soon?:lol::whistle::wave:

Sarkari Khateeb Never Been Awarded any Land, It Was Zia Shb, Who Given Them The Land?

Batman jee aap kee ankhoun ka taara Nawaz Sharif PM banay ga aur aap jal jal marien gey :lol: PhD apnay kharchy per HEC say bhi scholarship nahi lee :D

Dont you know that the best thing you can do when you hear your friends child has measles is take yours over to play? Better to get them as a child than risk the nasty complications of getting measles as an adult. Perhaps that is chicken pox but the analogy holds.

Pakistans politicians are corrupt incompetent or both, your courts free terrorists, thow roses at murderers and jail Generals. The media pours out the propoganda of the party supporting it, gangs assasinate people as the run up to your election bombings are a daily event and the little white stripe on your flags is being slowly stained red by people who think it should be green.

you need a leader that is honest, intelligent and understands the meaning of honor.

Well said.

General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani comes to mind, well actually General Paul Kelley would be my first choice but that probably wouldnt go down well in Pakistan and he's retired.

You messed up what was a pretty decent post with these lines. General Kiyani is anything but honest, intelligent and understanding. He is the reason the country is in this state today. Had he supported Musharraf outright, once Musharraf had made him the COAS, we wouldn't have had to face the past 5 years as we had to, and we wouldn't have had to use the words President and Zardari in the same sentence.

first off Christian s are kafirs because Allah has used this word for them and hazrat Ali RA was the 4th. greatest sahabi sir fight among sahabas was unfortunate still they were greater people sir and hazrat Ali was selected by majority sir hazrat mawiya should have listened to him and yazeed was the most corrupt person by the way I am salafi and that war with hazrat ayesha ra started by the traitors otherwise issue was solved among both parties but because of traitors war started

Brother, where in Quran does it say that Christians are Kaafir? I am unaware and that's why I ask you because I was under the impression that a Kaafir is someone who denies the existence of God (Allah) and Mushrik is some one who challenges the omnipotence of God such as Christians who consider Jesus to be the son of God and the concept of Trinity (along with the holy ghost as per them). Jews, on the other hand, probably are neither Mushrik nor Kaafir.

Anyway, my point to bring in Jang-e-Jabal into the argument was to raise a very important fact that it was a battle in which many Sahaba lost their lives fighting for or against 2 of the most important personalities of Islam. On the one hand was the mother of the momineen and on the other hand was the khalifa-e-rashid. Neither can be expected to make a mistake. Similarly, we cannot judge other Sahaba or Muslims rulers unless a consensus is drawn by scholars who study not only the religion but also the history of Islam, Yazid and Hazrat Imam Hussain and Hazrat Imam Hassan etc.

Basically, as per my understanding, Karbala was a power struggle between 2 Arabic tribes, right?

Batman jee aap kee ankhoun ka taara Nawaz Sharif PM banay ga aur aap jal jal marien gey :lol: PhD apnay kharchy per HEC say bhi scholarship nahi lee :D

Bhai, is mulk mei jab Zardari President ban sakta hai to NS PM kion nahi ban sakta.....mei to kehta hun AH ko bhi Army chief laga do to complete the triade. Aur kuch kasar reh jayee to Molana diesel ko Finance Minister aur Mehsud ko interior Minister laga do.

Brother, where in Quran does it say that Christians are Kaafir? I am unaware and that's why I ask you because I was under the impression that a Kaafir is someone who denies the existence of God (Allah) and Mushrik is some one who challenges the omnipotence of God such as Christians who consider Jesus to be the son of God and the concept of Trinity (along with the holy ghost as per them). Jews, on the other hand, probably are neither Mushrik nor Kaafir.

Anyway, my point to bring in Jang-e-Jabal into the argument was to raise a very important fact that it was a battle in which many Sahaba lost their lives fighting for or against 2 of the most important personalities of Islam. On the one hand was the mother of the momineen and on the other hand was the khalifa-e-rashid. Neither can be expected to make a mistake. Similarly, we cannot judge other Sahaba or Muslims rulers unless a consensus is drawn by scholars who study not only the religion but also the history of Islam, Yazid and Hazrat Imam Hussain and Hazrat Imam Hassan etc.

Basically, as per my understanding, Karbala was a power struggle between 2 Arabic tribes, right?

Bhai, is mulk mei jab Zardari President ban sakta hai to NS PM kion nahi ban sakta.....mei to kehta hun AH ko bhi Army chief laga do to complete the triade. Aur kuch kasar reh jayee to Molana diesel ko Finance Minister aur Mehsud ko interior Minister laga do.
Their are two or three places in Quran where ALLAH calls them kafirs too and no Sir kafir basically means the one who denies Islam not who deny existence of GOD all non Muslims are kafirs but in Quran ALLAH has called Jews and Christians mostly Ahl e Kitab but in few places they are called kafirs too

As I said before, when you make an illegal mosque or parts of it, use it for terror activities and for storage of ammunition, use it for imparting terror education, the sanctity of the place gets violated.
where were all the terrorist who were killed in that operation not a single person was brought infront of the public, so how can you say that lal masjid was occupied by terrorists.

He Was Once Respected, Yes In His Early Days As A Loyal Subject To My Army, Thats It? But Nt Now Well Can Say Still Better Thn Zardari Bt Never My Choice, Cause I Think ÌK Still Better Thn Him ! Even Though With Less Or No Experince!
Well, Congrts On Your PHD Anyways, Malaysia Is A Good Country With Rich Culture, Hope Fully You Ill Learn A Lot From There, Wishing You Good Luck As A Pakistani Breathn!

where were all the terrorist who were killed in that operation not a single person was brought infront of the public, so how can you say that lal masjid was occupied by terrorists.

Open Your Eyes, Google The Pictures You Will Find A Lot Of Them Getting Sarkari Graves Without Paying Anything?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom