What's new

Lal "khooni" masjid: Why Mush failed so miserably

@FaujHistorian

May be because the blood of a fauji (SSG Lt Col) was cheaper than the fauji children, perhaps?

Not until 132 kids were slaughtered by his likes, the people of Pakistan realized that Molvi Qurqa was and is an AH indeed. Even today, despite non-bailable arrest warrants in his name, the govt lack the balls to arrest him. The so-called civil society who is challenging him today is being labeled as being Hindus, Christians and Ahmadi agents: Social media latest weapon of attack against Lal Masjid activist - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Molvi Buqra is a CDA employee, that's to say he is inciting violence and supporting those who killed your children astonishingly by getting paid through your taxes, and guess what, i dont see thaikedars of Pakistan saying much about it. Even here, they mold their fingers and point out Fauj, something which in my opinion is akin to molding your own dick so as to **** your own-self!

Enjoy:

Last edited:
This Mullah and the lack of any serious repercussions for his venom is a dangerous sign that suggests not only poor governance but also a tacit approval of what garbage he spouts by large sections of society. He must be made an example of to deter such trends from becoming even more widespread than they already are.

@FaujHistorian

May be because the blood of a fauji (SSG Lt Col) was cheaper than the fauji children, perhaps?

Not until 132 kids were slaughtered by his likes, the people of Pakistan realized that Molvi Qurqa was and is an AH indeed. Even today, despite non-bailable arrest warrants in his name, the govt lack the balls to arrest him. The so-called civil society who is challenging him today is being labeled as being Hindus, Christians and Ahmadi agents: Social media latest weapon of attack against Lal Masjid activist - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Molvi Buqra is a CDA employee, that's to say he is inciting violence and supporting those who killed your children astonishingly by getting paid through your taxes, and guess what, i dont see thaikedars of Pakistan saying much about it. Even here, they mold their fingers and point out Fauj, something which in my opinion is akin to molding your own dick so as to **** your own-self!

Enjoy:

This Mullah and the lack of any serious repercussions for his venom is a dangerous sign that suggests not only poor governance but also a tacit approval of what garbage he spouts by large sections of society. He must be made an example of to deter such trends from becoming even more widespread than they already are.

I agree

The question is "who will bell the Mullahtic cat"

Whoever has the most to lose.

USA?

just kidding

It is us as a nation who have most to loose.
But our political and business classes are not uniting to face this threat because I feel that don't consider Islamism as a threat to our very existence.

Too much romance about medieval Islam means, we'll continue to be divided and would lack focus.

USA?

just kidding

It is us as a nation who have most to loose.
But our political and business classes are not uniting to face this threat because I feel that don't consider Islamism as a threat to our very existence.

Too much romance about medieval Islam means, we'll continue to be divided and would lack focus.

The nation is clueless. The Army has the most to lose.

This is one question (and the following ones) that Gen,. Raheel must be asking all the time,

Why did the precious blood of SSG Col. Islam went to waste

Why Mullah burqa posh is still roaring from the khooni musjid.

Why why why?

@Slav Defence, @Luftwaffe, @WebMaster, @Jungibaaz, @jaibi, @notsuperstitious, @Azlan Haider, @ajpirzada, @DESERT FIGHTER,
@AgNoStiC MuSliM, @Jazzbot, @Jf Thunder, @Hyperion, @JonAsad, @Nihonjin1051, @cirr, @Cherokee @Donatello, @Genesis, @Bamxa, @SarthakGanguly, @Cat Shannon, @Butchcassidy, @Norwegian, @Mr.UTurn, @GreenFalcon, @Syed.Ali.Haider,

@Joe Shearer, @scorpionx, @Irfan Baloch, @orangzaib, @jhungary, @Xeric, @Icarus, @CENTCOM

Named Hamid Mir and Asrar Abbasi ring a bell ?

First lack of public support due to Musharraf hatred and then Political and judicial turmoil ruined all the chances of any success.

You don't even know what's eating you from inside. I thought Peshwar would change things but unfortunately nothing changed. It was anger that subsided in couple of weeks. I welcome you to label your terrorists as Indians if you can kill them with impunity. We will handle the ones hurting us. But I lost respect for Pakistani victims, can't share my condolences anymore.

First lack of public support due to Musharraf hatred and then Political and judicial turmoil ruined all the chances of any success.

Thank you.

And sadly so many of us have not learned from Mush's mistakes

and instead continue suggesting that Raheel should become Mush

You don't even know what's eating you from inside. I thought Peshwar would change things but unfortunately nothing changed. It was anger that subsided in couple of weeks. I welcome you to label your terrorists as Indians if you can kill them with impunity. We will handle the ones hurting us. But I lost respect for Pakistani victims, can't share my condolences anymore.

Oh yaar why you talk like Islamists

please avoid it if you can
heck you are an Indian and still talk like this

as if we didn't have enough on this side of the border

Oh yaar why you talk like Islamists

please avoid it if you can
heck you are an Indian and still talk like this

as if we didn't have enough on this side of the border
what you want me to say? you are buffer zone for India from the fanatics. I want you to get rid of these extremists, kill them if you can sell theses deaths as Indian agents.

bro

you are a patriot to the core. And no I am not issuing fatwas as who is patriot and who isn't.

Each one of us proves one way or the other by supporting either Islmists terrorists or the pro-Pakistan forces.

Coming back to the question

you say it well

So If I say this,

mush failed because he lacked civilian support.

Would that be correct?

Hi,

The failure of Lal Masjid is indeed the failure of the Pakistani public to secure its house.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom