What's new

Lahori food from the eyes of a Karachiite

I know many recipes, and I would not share them with other Pakistanis, let alone an Indian. :lol:
bhai kuchh bhi le ke upar wale ke paas nahi jana hai.. khali haath aaye the khali haath jayenge.

@HRK @LoveIcon - Didn't anyone tell him that Punjab is Pakistan ! :sarcastic:

Sindh is Shumaliii Punjab, Baluchistan is Shumal-Maghribi Punjab, KP is Maghribi Punjab and GB + AJK is Buttistan ! :smokin:

@HRK @LoveIcon @A.Rafay - If I call @Oscar as Altaf Bhai's Maaalshiyaa (masseuse) tou aaap ko lagtaa hai woh mind tou nahin karega ? :unsure:

Aaakhir yeh bhi tou acheiii bhaleiii Butt ko Bhatta banaa leitaa haiii ! :mad:

Lahori cough cough (Armstrong) cough, can't even tell directions. And the author wants us to try Lahori food:pissed:. Nahhhhhh, Hyderabadi Haleem and Nehari:smitten: no match.

I know many recipes, and I would not share them with other Pakistanis, let alone an Indian. :lol:

Why not? Whats the harm in sharing recipes with others? I never get it...why do ppl hide recipes from others? If anyone else is also going to make it as u do....so whats wrong in it?

Aho, jidan langar da kana kaan wala vi hundaa. :angel:

Chaudhary sb. free wich parothay te nai milan lagay

to all lahoris@ does any know the recipe of gosht halwa ( sweet!) or Murgh Shirin ( sweet) Kebab ?

Shirin pulao i have eaten but never heard about shirin kebab. From name it looks like Persian or Turkish dish.

The only problem with the Lahoori food is that its too heavy and not have too much masala and mirch in it for us (karachites) :D
I guess there's a larger proportion of heavier foods/eaten more often. But I'm pretty sure we all have the heaviest of thje heavy in common :D

007.jpg

pure Hyderbadi Magic ! Dum Murgh biriyani, Bagahre baigan, Mirch ka salan, Double ka meetha, Tandoori Raan, Raita, Khubani ka mmetha ( with ice cream on top) !! Correct ?

Chaudhary sb. free wich parothay te nai milan lagay

Shirin pulao i have eaten but never heard about shirin kebab. From name it looks like Persian or Turkish dish.

Indo-Persian dish ! Mince balls ( filed with khowa and dry fruits) fried in ghee and dipped in Sugar syrup ( chasni). Amazing and out of this world.

I will rather eat a hot steamy Calzone with broccolli, mushroom, olives, onion and bell papers topped with tons of mozzarella and each bites takes you to heaven...you can enjoy your over fried chicken with burned onion and tommatos
Don't forget some Oregano!

Is that a Mirchi Ka Saalan on Top Left?

Bhai tu sahi mein Zaalim banda hai :(

Not sure what this is
548000ad89346.jpg

But the presentation is .. top notch only see the fake , copy internationally

Back
Top Bottom