What's new

Lahore Under Attack

Yes we should stand united against the terrorists, but unfortunately we are not united.
The impotent govt has no interest in Op Zarb-e-Azb......nor they have any interest to maintain law & order in Pakistan.
May you, correct your post with govt & opposition?

Oh God. Allah please have mercy on this country!
I hope Shahbaz Sharif asks Army to clear Punjab of extremist madrassahs.
Most of them are located in South Punjab I believe.
Man, ****. I feel do hopeless about anything now.

Sad news, unfortunately there is no easy way to deter these types of attacks.

PMLN in past and Present still support Banned organization ... Talibans are running here and there ... they are hiding in cities , Madarsas and Mosques ... there must be a huge National level Operation must be conducted on every Madarsas , registered or non Registered ..

operation should be conducted on small scale in certain punjab areas where army believes terrorists exist and necessary, we cannot tolerate terrorism any more.

Sad news ... RIP . Point to note is that not just 60 people killed but 60 families are been destroyed . Terrorism it not acceptable. Come what may

What does these bastards really want???? Why are they simply killing innocent people....

It happens when none of our political elites has the balls to stand-up against TTP, declaring them terrorists in front of whole nation.
Just because they all are afraid of them?

You cant blame them.After all they also have fear about their own lives.

Inna lillahi wa inna aleyhi irajiun to the victims.

As the TTP and other groups lose ground in Waziristan, their desperate 'go out with a bang' attacks will continue. Preventing such attacks is very difficult, especially in a place like Pakistan with its lack of technology (No CCTVs, satellites and all that James Bond shit Western police has) and generally incompetent police.

However, with the National Action Plan being taken seriously, I have some hopes. And lets not forget that for every one successful attack, a few dozen others are stopped.

Allah bless the Shaheed. What else is there to say now? The state and federal government isn't serious about eradicating this menace. The army moves and can only fix the problem short-term. Long -term solutions are just not on the horizon.

Back
Top Bottom